Who ever stepped in shit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PimpXMaster
When I was young, I was walking along and thats when it happened. I stepped in a big pile of shit. It was the worse. You know why because it was near the park and horses go there and there shit is big....Bad memories.

Sir Mist
I usually step around shit on the ground...

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by Sir Mist
I usually step around shit on the ground...

I didnt have a chioce. I didnt see it.

Sir Mist
laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
When I was a little kid I saw some deer droppings and I thought it was a pile of blue berries.

Raven Guardia
I never stepped in any that I can remember, but one time I was at my cousins house and we were upstairs hanging out and her god came up and was in the hall wondering around and soon we smelled something so bad, we went to see if we could find the dog crap and while looking my cousin stepped right into it and she was even barefooted at the time #laugh#

DanZeke25
I have a dog, and when i'm outside i try to be careful not to step in it. But its happened quite a few times.

xLiNdS x 622x
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
I never stepped in any that I can remember, but one time I was at my cousins house and we were upstairs hanging out and her god came up and was in the hall wondering around and soon we smelled something so bad, we went to see if we could find the dog crap and while looking my cousin stepped right into it and she was even barefooted at the time #laugh#
her god came up? laughing

Leo.M
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
When I was a little kid I saw some deer droppings and I thought it was a pile of blue berries.

oh, god dude sick

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
her god came up? laughing

typo embarrasment

PimpXMaster
Playing foot baall in the park and my friend got tackled in a pile of shit.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by PimpXMaster
Playing foot baall in the park and my friend got tackled in a pile of shit.

OWNED! laughing

SlipknoT
Dog shit once

Storm
I will only say this once, to all of you, no more of these threads!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.