Please Stop With the **** Clone Threads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
It's incredibly annoying, because some of you have taken it to an incredible level of vulgarity, and really shown how immature and delinquent some of you can be, and frankly, it's become a real hassle having to report all these ridiculous clone threads that are more of a nuisance than a form of entertainment.

How about we regain our composure and sense of maturity and move on from there?

Pielover666
Hmm....NAH!

Sir Mist
I reported mine to be closedembarrasment

SlipknoT
Yea this one time I di.........Oh wait Never mind embarrasment

Sir Mist
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Yea this one time I di.........Oh wait Never mind embarrasment

laughing out loud

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
It's incredibly annoying, because some of you have taken it to an incredible level of vulgarity, and really shown how immature and delinquent some of you can be, and frankly, it's become a real hassle having to report all these ridiculous clone threads that are more of a nuisance than a form of entertainment.

I made the first one then some guy made the second and then 10 more people did. I love the maturity on this forum no

GCG
Nice Sig ^

BOOOOO !!!

Down With the **** Clone Threads !

Raven Guardia
you guz who dont like it, give some of us older people a chance to laugh. now days its so over runned with noobs we dont have any funny moments anymore.

SlipknoT
Yea, Give us Old timers a break

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
you guz who dont like it, give some of us older people a chance to laugh. now days its so over runned with noobs we dont have any funny moments anymore.

Yep, and everytime I wake up and log on, its already filled with worthless threads, so this time Ill say FOOK YA, now its YOUR turn to wake up to nonsense. thumb up

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Yep, and everytime I wake up and log on, its already filled with worthless threads, so this time Ill say FOOK YA, now its YOUR turn to wake up to nonsense. thumb up

Amen to that!

PimpXMaster
Close all the shit threads, and banned every one that made one after the original, or just close of the shit threads down and call people immature.

Pielover666
Yay! nonsense

Tired Hiker
The whole clone thing was hilarious! laughing I'd probably still be making them if it weren't for this:

You have attempted to create more than 4 threads in the past few hours. As a safety guard to prevent spammers, you will not be allowed to create new threads for the remainder of today. If you feel this is in error, please contact the Administrator.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by PimpXMaster
Close all the shit threads, and banned every one that made one after the original, or just close of the shit threads down and call people immature. Ban all the Noobs who dont know their place no expression

Sir Mist
Close all the shit threads, and banned every one that made one after the original, or just close of the shit threads down and call people immature.

Or feck off, you noob.erm

PimpXMaster
yeah but 7 clones about shit is immature not alone the other clones.

SlipknoT
yeah but 7 clones about shit is immature not alone the other clones. But it was fun while it lasted

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
The whole clone thing was hilarious! laughing I'd probably still be making them if it weren't for this:

You have attempted to create more than 4 threads in the past few hours. As a safety guard to prevent spammers, you will not be allowed to create new threads for the remainder of today. If you feel this is in error, please contact the Administrator. Another 2 hours and you can make more

Sir Mist
No, 7 threads about shit is entertainment. The alternative is to go find...maybe...5 other threads to post in that arent fanclub or rpg related, because thats all the otf has become now.

Raven Guardia
Pimp get over it, you noobs make the stupidest threads ever. Its pathetic you horny b@stards, Its our turn now.

PimpXMaster
Pimp get over it, you noobs make the stupidest threads ever. Its pathetic you horny b@stards, Its our turn now.

Every time you open your mouth, you proove yourself to be an idiot.

Tired Hiker

I declare this day, as the day we fight for our independence! usaflag

Sir Mist

Youve been here 17 days and you can pass judgement on someone whos been here 2 years?

SlipknoT
Every time you open your mouth, you proove yourself to be an idiot. Why? Because you have a shitty sense of Humore?

Sir Mist
No, 7 threads about shit is entertainment. The alternative is to go find...maybe...5 other threads to post in that arent fanclub or rpg related, because thats all the otf has become now.

Forgot to mention the sex related threadsroll eyes (sarcastic)

How could I miss that, theres like 6 of them on the first page alone...

Raven Guardia

look whos talking roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pielover666
Hey that's my line bizatch! This means war!!!

Will you old two year members accept the "cool N00b?"

PimpXMaster
Youve been here 17 days and you can pass judgement on someone whos been here 2 years?

"Pimp get over it, you noobs make the stupidest threads ever. Its pathetic you horny b@stards, Its our turn now."

two years, and still no manners.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Pielover666
Hey that's my line bizatch! This means war!!!

Will you old two year members accept the "cool N00b?"

I do, I didnt even think you were a noob till I saw it in your thread. But your cool so your in.

Pielover666
"Pimp get over it, you noobs make the stupidest threads ever. Its pathetic you horny b@stards, Its our turn now."

Yet, you have none either. Thats like the bush callin' the grass green/

Raven Guardia

not when it comes to your type.

PimpXMaster
look whos talking roll eyes (sarcastic)
Yes I am talking to you. You been here two years, and you still sound like an idiot with no manners. 2 years, good example setting. Seems you learned nothing.

PimpXMaster
Yet, you have none either. Thats like the bush callin' the grass green/

Oh shut up, You been following me around like a stalker just to get on my nerves so can it ok.

SlipknoT

two years, and still no manners. 17 days and No Sense of How KMC works

Old Members

Lowly Noobs

Pielover666
Yes I am talking to you. You been here two years, and you still sound like an idiot with no manners. 2 years, good example setting. Seems you learned nothing.
And you've learned nothing at all either. Not from this site, not from your "bitc hes" and not from school. You are definatle a grade A Nimrod.

PimpXMaster
17 days and No Sense of How KMC works

Old Members

Lowly Noobs
better than two years

Sir Mist
Im going to bed coz Im sick and Ive got a headache, so peace out you biatches rock

SlipknoT
I say anyone who registered in February 05' to present is Banned.

PimpXMaster
And you've learned nothing at all either. Not from this site, not from your "bitc hes" and not from school. You are definatle a grade A Nimrod.

Stalker....

Raven Guardia

you keep going on about this two year thing and no manners. Is that all you got or do you only know how to fight like a 12 year old.

SlipknoT
better than two years Better than 2 Years? what are you trying to say?

Pielover666
I say anyone who registered in February 05' to present is Banned.
What about me? I'm cool...I think...I'm told....I don't know what's true and untrue anymore!!!

*has an emotional breakdown*

Tired Hiker
I just ate a whole batch of garlic fries and I would of made a thread about it, but I can't. erm

PimpXMaster
you keep going on about this two year thing and no manners. Is that all you got or do you only know how to fight like a 12 year old.
I wasnt the one that brought up 2 years in the first place confused

Yeah you are so mature, arguing with me if you think Im argueing like a 12 year old.

2 years!!!

PimpXMaster
Better than 2 Years? what are you trying to say?

taht in 2 years, people should of learned something. They should know more than some one thats been here 17 days, but doesnt look like that.

No I am not talking about you.

Coldfire

I agree yes

Raven Guardia
I wasnt the one that brought up 2 years in the first place confused

Yeah you are so mature, arguing with me if you think Im argueing like a 12 year old.

2 years!!!

yes two years, thats 1 year plus another. now that we got that down. the 12 year old was a statement. Your the one who started the whole argument, How mature is that?

SlipknoT
taht in 2 years, people should of learned something. They should know more than some one thats been here 17 days, but doesnt look like that.

No I am not talking about you. But the thing is that you've been here 17 days, You dont know how this place works, RG who has been here 2 years and is well known does.

Pielover666
Am I still getting banned?

Raven Guardia
But the thing is that you've been here 17 days, You dont know how this place works, RG who has been here 2 years and is well known does.

Thanks wink

Pielover666
Anyone care to answer me.

Raven Guardia

you wont get banned.

Tired Hiker

I disagree. yes While sitting behind my computer screen, quietly typing and wearing pajamas with little Corona bottles on them, I am in no way lacking composure and a sense of maturity.

Pielover666
you wont get banned.
Yay! Score one for the cool n00b.

PimpXMaster
yes two years, thats 1 year plus another. now that we got that down. the 12 year old was a statement. Your the one who started the whole argument, How mature is that?

Oh yeah I started it when I said.

Oh wait you said that

Pielover666

Oh wait you said that
God, why did he find out about this, site? Why do you hate us god?

PimpXMaster
God, why did he find out about this, site? Why do you hate us god?

God why are you stalking me, and getting into arguments that are not between you. I know you want to have a reason to argue with me but just stop.

Raven Guardia

Oh wait you said that

yeah but lets take a look at what was said before hand

SlipknoT
I disagree. yes While sitting behind my computer screen, quietly typing and wearing pajamas with little Corona bottles on them, I am in no way lacking composure and a sense of maturity. Same, I'm sitting here Smoking a Ciggarette, Eating Honey Nut Cheerios, wearing Pink Floyd Pajamas, And watching Family, I'm as Mature as they come smile

Pielover666
see? Outsmarted everytime Pimp.

Pielover666
God why are you stalking me, and getting into arguments that are not between you. I know you want to have a reason to argue with me but just stop.
Dude, I was in this forum board and Topic before you were.

PimpXMaster
yeah but lets take a look at what was said before hand

that clearly shows me saying your name. After all you did make all those 7 threads RIGHT ? When cinemad said you were childish in the other thread, I didnt see you hanging off his nuts, oh wait hes a mod so if you say any stupid shit you will get banned.

Tired Hiker
All I know is that every time I read down the list of those clone thread titles, I laugh my ass off. Go read it, it's sooooo funny. laughing out loud

Pielover666
Oh blah, blah, shut you pimpless face.

( I just had the greatest Topic Idea, but I can't post it.....:bawlingsmile

PimpXMaster
Dude, I was in this forum board and Topic before you were.

Stalker. It all started with you not likeing my sig, so you go in everyt thread that I am in to try to start a fight. When some one is laughing at me you go in just to try and be on someones side, Heck you even come in my pimp thread to start shit(you said something stupid for no reason about me, then you go and make a pimp oh cough cough pie thread to get me mad so we could argue right...

Pielover666
All I know is that every time I read down the list of those clone thread titles, I laugh my ass off. Go read it, it's sooooo funny. laughing out loud
TH is right. Tis funny. Nobody likes you PIMP thread, but we put up with it.

SlipknoT
that clearly shows me saying your name. After all you did make all those 7 threads RIGHT ? When cinemad said you were childish in the other thread, I didnt see you hanging off his nuts, oh wait hes a mod so if you say any stupid shit you will get banned. Cine isnt a Global so he cant ban anyone. Also it dosent Matter as Long as you Dont Bash them alot, If they ban you for just saying they're an idiot or somthing THen they're abusing their powers and are a bad mod.

Raven Guardia
that clearly shows me saying your name. After all you did make all those 7 threads RIGHT ? When cinemad said you were childish in the other thread, I didnt see you hanging off his nuts, oh wait hes a mod so if you say any stupid shit you will get banned.

no, you stated Originally posted by PimpXMaster
Close all the shit threads, and banned every one that made one after the original, or just close of the shit threads down and call people immature. on page one, all I did was say get over it. I cant helo you noobs (except a few) are thick headed and make retarded threads. The older members been here longer. We are sick of people like you making KMC into sex threads and ass threads and boob threads. We have as much right to make threads like you. You have no right going on saying our threads are immature.

Pielover666
no, you stated on page one, all I did was say get over it. I cant helo you noobs (except a few) are thick headed and make retarded threads. The older members been here longer. We are sick of people like you making KMC into sex threads and ass threads and boob threads. We have as much right to make threads like you. You have no right going on saying our threads are immature.
That's right, fight the pimp. We'll steal your bitche and hos too.

Tired Hiker
You guys, seriously. Shut up. smile

Pielover666
Yes sir.

SlipknoT
You guys, seriously. Shut up. smile mhm

PimpXMaster
no, you stated on page one, all I did was say get over it. I cant helo you noobs (except a few) are thick headed and make retarded threads. The older members been here longer. We are sick of people like you making KMC into sex threads and ass threads and boob threads. We have as much right to make threads like you. You have no right going on saying our threads are immature.

Did I say Raven Guardia in that post... You go over react and say noob horny basterd right...and you are mature? HELL NO.

Sex threads.. and yet you dont sbother the people in

Rate my ass
rate my crotch
rate my rack
booty shot sunday
are you a virgin
does size really matter
and alot more.

PimpXMaster
That's right, fight the pimp. We'll steal your bitche and hos too.

....stalker
You are a little to obsessed with me.

Pielover666
Is there an off button on this pimp?

Tired Hiker
Did I say Raven Guardia in that post... You go over react and say noob horny basterd right...and you are mature? HELL NO.

Rate my ass
rate my crotch
rate my rack
booty shot sunday
are you a virgin
does size really matter
and alot more.

Ahhht!!! Zip it. smile

Pielover666
....stalker
You are a little to obsessed with me.
I'm not a freakin' stalker. I'e been on this site, forum, topic, and maybe even planet longer than you have, so STFU.

PimpXMaster
Is there an off button on this pimp?

.....stalker....if I bother yopu so much just put me on iggnore instead of trying to start a fight with me in every thread because you dont like my sig...STOP STALKING ME

SlipknoT
KMC should have stopped letting new members join after 2004.

Tired Hiker
I'm a mod, so don't make me ban you guys!

Raven Guardia

Rate my ass
rate my crotch
rate my rack
booty shot sunday
are you a virgin
does size really matter
and alot more.

like I said earlier "GET OVER IT"

PimpXMaster
I'm not a freakin' stalker. I'e been on this site, forum, topic, and maybe even planet longer than you have, so STFU.

Doesnt matter if you been in the offtopic forum longer, you still go in every thread I am in just to start shit. You go in and insult me for no reason in some of those threads. Get over my sig...stalker...put me on ignore.

Pielover666
.....stalker....if I bother yopu so much just put me on iggnore instead of trying to start a fight with me in every thread because you dont like my sig...STOP STALKING ME
I aucutally like your sig. I don't like YOU. And I'm not a ****in' stalker. If I was a stalker, I'd appear in all of your topics on every forum. I'm only on two forums.

Tired Hiker
I will ban you if this continues.

PimpXMaster
like I said earlier "GET OVER IT"

Thats what I thought, when you cant answer it you try to say something clever.

Pielover666
Doesnt matter if you been in the offtopic forum longer, you still go in every thread I am in just to start shit. You go in and insult me for no reason in some of those threads. Get over my sig...stalker...put me on ignore.
I WAS IN THIS TOPIC BEFORE YOU NUMBNUTS! GET YOUR ****ING FACKS STRAIGHT BEFORE OPENING YOU ****ING MOUTH!

PimpXMaster
I aucutally like your sig. I don't like YOU. And I'm not a ****in' stalker. If I was a stalker, I'd appear in all of your topics on every forum. I'm only on two forums.

I am on 90% of the time on the off topic forum. and yes 90% of the time you in my threads just to say stuff.

Tired Hiker
Okay, you are all banned. The ban should take affect in several minutes.

SlipknoT
I will ban you if this continues. He will, He's a Closet Mod, He gave me a 3 day ban a while back disgust

Coldfire
Hey please stop arguing now

PimpXMaster
I WAS IN THIS TOPIC BEFORE YOU NUMBNUTS! GET YOUR ****ING FACKS STRAIGHT BEFORE OPENING YOU ****ING MOUTH!

1 topic.....

DanZeke25
No way im reading this thread.

Pielover666
I only argue when they say inaccurate things about me.

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by DanZeke25
No way im reading this thread. laughing

Raven Guardia
Thats what I thought, when you cant answer it you try to say something clever.

no cause when I give you answer you keeping ragging it. You wont shut up.

Pielover666
Now pleas,e let's all stop talking.

PimpXMaster
I only argue when they say inaccurate things about me.

Like in the pimp thread, sig thread, and other.

Also you would of not said shit if raven didnt start arguing with me. You were just waiting, until you got your chance. If you hate me so much why am not on your ignore list since day one.

Raven Guardia

Also you would of not said shit if raven didnt start arguing with me. You were just waiting, until you got your chance. If you hate me so much why am not on your ignore list since day one.

for ****s sake.

PimpXMaster
no cause when I give you answer you keeping ragging it. You wont shut up.
Or you are trying to aviod the question and feel stupid. Hey witch ever one makes you feel better.

PimpXMaster
for ****s sake.

I wasnt even ****ing talking to you in that post. You just want to argue.

Pielover666

I was in the sig thread before youwere a member.

Tired Hiker
He will, He's a Closet Mod, He gave me a 3 day ban a while back disgust

You know you deserved it. I mean jeez, I went light on you for what you did. I still can't believe you actually travelled thousands of miles to murder those poor newbs that bothered you. erm

PimpXMaster
I was in the sig thread before youwere a member.

Then when I come in you arguie with me in a rate your SIG. how you argue when the only thing I could say is a number and I wasnt even rating you. Just prooves how you love to start argiuements

again you said you hate me so why am I not on ignored ?

Pielover666
He really killed newbs?

I'm scared.

Pielover666
Then when I come in you arguie with me in a rate your SIG. how you argue when the only thing I could say is a number and I wasnt even rating you. Just prooves how you love to start argiuements

again you said you hate me so why am I not on ignored ?
I rated your sig low, because it mentiond a lie on it. That lie was thta you were a pimp. I state reasons for my low ratings.

Raven Guardia
Or you are trying to aviod the question and feel stupid. Hey witch ever one makes you feel better.

what the hell are you on? When I give you answer you just go off continuing to argue. When I explain why I wont answer you because you keep bringing up the fact I told you to get over it, you say I am avoiding the questions. I dont have to avoid questions. You just simply wont shut up. I told you to get over it and you throw a baby fit. GROW UP. if you would have ignored me you wouldnt be fighting with me right now.

Tired Hiker
He really killed newbs?

I'm scared.

You should be, you should be. ninja

Raven Guardia
I wasnt even ****ing talking to you in that post. You just want to argue.

hey PL is cool, leave him alone. He isnt stalking you.

Pielover666
Does this Pimp ever close his mouth

Raven Guardia
Does this Pimp ever close his mouth

obviously not.

PimpXMaster
I rated your sig low, because it mentiond a lie on it. That lie was thta you were a pimp. I state reasons for my low ratings.

Look how ****ing stupid you sound. You stated he not a pimp and rated it low. By the way that wasnt even the first time. This is after other arguemenst so you had to open your mouyth and say something

Like seriously people have they are a sea monkey in there sig, and you say SHIT you just happen to say shit to me, just to argue.

so why am I not on ignore if you hate me and my threads...? still didnt get an answer. I wonder why roll eyes (sarcastic)

PimpXMaster
hey PL is cool, leave him alone. He isnt stalking you.

Hes kool because He argueing with me and not you roll eyes (sarcastic) right.

Funny how she doesnt aviod my other posts but when it ask a question or makes her feel stupid, she says get over it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pielover666
Look how ****ing stupid you sound. You stated he not a pimp and rated it low. By the way that wasnt even the first time. This is after other arguemenst so you had to open your mouyth and say something

Like seriously people have they are a sea monkey in there sig, and you say SHIT you just happen to say shit to me, just to argue.

so why am I not on ignore if you hate me and my threads...? still didnt get an answer. I wonder why roll eyes (sarcastic)
i'm too lazy to use the ignore feature.

PimpXMaster
i'm too lazy to use the ignore feature.

So you argue with me in every thread that lasts for many pages ?
You aint lazy, you rather stalk and argue.

Raven Guardia
Hes kool because He argueing with me and not you roll eyes (sarcastic) right.

Funny how she doesnt aviod my other posts but when it ask a question or makes her feel stupid, she says get over it roll eyes (sarcastic)

you dont make me the least bit stupid. You frustrate me cause you wont ****ing shut up.

Pielover666
I'm not a ****in' stalker. If you knew the TRUE meaning of stalker, you'd know that. And I argue with idiots, because maybe.....MAYBE.... My intellegence will rub off on them, and they won't be an idiot anymore.

Tired Hiker
This is the most popular clone thread of them all!

PimpXMaster
you dont make me the least bit stupid. You frustrate me cause you wont ****ing shut up.

You attack me and say sex threads then when i ask you why dont you bother these other people that did worse and post pics, then you aviod it and say get over it.

Put me on ignore if fustrate you SO much

GCG
Hey ; a lightbulb sneaked up on me.......

I HAVE AN IDEA eek!

Why dont the older members get their own 'Closed Forum' ? ; something like the Batcave which restricts only a certain amount of people on the board.

Good ? Bad ?

Tell us what you think

Raven Guardia
I'm not a ****in' stalker. If you knew the TRUE meaning of stalker, you'd know that. And I argue with idiots, because maybe.....MAYBE.... My intellegence will rub off on them, and they won't be an idiot anymore.

now we must remember who we are talking about wink

Pielover666
true

PimpXMaster

You change your answer every time. what you said is kind of hard when you are stupid to begin with.

You rather argue with me for 100000 ppages than put me on ignore right ?

You said you hate me and my threads/posts but yet you dont put me on ignore and make lazy exuse.

Raven Guardia
You attack me and say sex threads then when i ask you why dont you bother these other people that did worse and post pics, then you aviod it and say get over it.

Put me on ignore if fustrate you SO much

I didnt avoid your question. I told some of them about it. I didnt directly point you out I said noobs. I only told you to get over it.

Originally posted by GCG
Hey ; a lightbulb sneaked up on me.......

I HAVE AN IDEA eek!

Why dont the older members get their own 'Closed Forum' ? ; something like the Batcave which restricts only a certain amount of people on the board.

Good ? Bad ?

Tell us what you think
I like that idea

PimpXMaster
now we must remember who we are talking about wink
ignore

Sir Mist
Subforum in the OTF for junk like all those shit threads, where no bitching is allowed. Who says we petition for it?

Pielover666
You change your answer every time. what you said is kind of hard when you are stupid to begin with.

You rather argue with me for 100000 ppages than put me on ignore right ?

You said you hate me and my threads/posts but yet you dont put me on ignore and make lazy exuse.

God, you're such a ****ing *******. I ignore nobody, because not only am I too lazy, but I laugh at your stupidity. People wo are copius with ignorance are quite humorus.

PimpXMaster
I didnt avoid your question. I told some of them about it. I didnt directly point you out I said noobs. I only told you to get over it.

I like that idea

I am fustrating and you dont like me so why is it so hard to put me on ignore?

Raven Guardia
Subforum in the OTF for junk like all those shit threads, where no bitching is allowed. Who says we petition for it?

I do! that would rock, and only senior members could go there.

SlipknoT
He really killed newbs?

I'm scared. I didnt Kill them, I just attacked them With a Combat knife, Ones still in the hospital with a Punctured lung and slashed throat, The other got out, He just Has a bunch of stab wounds.

Pielover666
I'm a senior member!

PimpXMaster
God, you're such a ****ing *******. I ignore nobody, because not only am I too lazy, but I laugh at your stupidity. People wo are copius with ignorance are quite humorus.

You dont seem lazy to argue with me for all these pages.

Oh so thats why you follow me into other threads, to argue for no reason and even make threads implying my name. Because its funny ?

Pielover666
I didnt Kill them, I just attacked them With a Combat knife, Ones still in the hospital with a Punctured lung and slashed throat, The other got out, He just Has a bunch of stab wounds.
:fear:

Raven Guardia
I didnt Kill them, I just attacked them With a Combat knife, Ones still in the hospital with a Punctured lung and slashed throat, The other got out, He just Has a bunch of stab wounds.

laughing out loud

Pielover666
You dont seem lazy to argue with me for all these pages.

Oh so thats why you follow me into other threads, to argue for no reason and even make threads implying my name. Because its funny ?
You misinterpret everything, but I can understand your stupidity. So I won't explain, because It'll go in one ear and out the other....or rather in one eye and out the other...

SlipknoT
:fear: And it was only because one lived near me and the other in New York

PimpXMaster
You misinterpret everything, but I can understand your stupidity. So I won't explain, because It'll go in one ear and out the other....or rather in one eye and out the other...

So let me get this straight

You cant explain so you make an exuse to aviod it
you follow me and argue for 10000 pages because you are so lazy to put me on ignore. or is it because its funny.. or was it so you could rub off something..I forget... since you change your answers so often. keep at it and maybe you will find something that makes sense.

Sir Mist
Thought I'd just reply straight to this post...

Immature? Vulgar?

If I want to show some maturity, Ill post in forums like General Discussion, or Movie forums, or forums that have a point. But I dont post there, because I like having fun, not using big words to sound like I know what Im talking about. Lets take Eminem's new song, 'Ass like that'. Gee, thats a real mature song, singing about asses. Well you know what? Some people listen to it, some people like it. Those that dont like it, dont have to listen to it. Bitching about it aint gonna do jack shit.

Vulgar? One word was used - shit. Dont like it? Too bad, its a word, people use it. You hear it all the time in songs and in movies. Its not gonna disappear.

Regain our composure? On the internet? To people we've never met? Brilliant ideathumb up Who here gives a damn whether I make myself look like a fool or not. If I want to act stupid within reason of the rules, so be it.

And this isnt a rant at CinemaAddiction himself, he's a cool guy, its a rant at people who complain like this in general all the time.

A subforum for bogus redundant threads would be good because people can piss around and make threads about their armpit hair or whatever they want without people bitching all the time.

Pielover666
So let me get this straight

You cant explain so you make an exuse to aviod it
you follow me and argue for 10000 pages because you are so lazy to put me on ignore. or is it because its funny.. or was it so you could rub off something..I forget... since you change your answers so often. keep at it and maybe you will find something that makes sense.

just shut up for a freakin' change. Your giving me a headache

Raven Guardia
Thought I'd just reply straight to this post...

Immature? Vulgar?

If I want to show some maturity, Ill post in forums like General Discussion, or Movie forums, or forums that have a point. But I dont post there, because I like having fun, not using big words to sound like I know what Im talking about. Lets take Eminem's new song, 'Ass like that'. Gee, thats a real mature song, singing about asses. Well you know what? Some people listen to it, some people like it. Those that dont like it, dont have to listen to it. Bitching about it aint gonna do jack shit.

Vulgar? One word was used - shit. Dont like it? Too bad, its a word, people use it. You hear it all the time in songs and in movies. Its not gonna disappear.

Regain our composure? On the internet? To people we've never met? Brilliant ideathumb up Who here gives a damn whether I make myself look like a fool or not. If I want to act stupid within reason of the rules, so be it.

And this isnt a rant at CinemaAddiction himself, he's a cool guy, its a rant at people who complain like this in general all the time.

A subforum for bogus redundant threads would be good because people can piss around and make threads about their armpit hair or whatever they want without people bitching all the time.

very well said

PimpXMaster
just shut up for a freakin' change. Your giving me a headache

thats right you cant answer. laughing you got owned child, atleast raven keeps her story striaght. You dont know what the **** you are talking about, and you are dumb enought to not ignore me and reply to all my posts because it gives you ahead ace. YOU ARE DUMB. I know you know it too.

Watch the idiot reply .

PimpXMaster
very well said

I it well said, so why did you say you have a problem with the sex threads, while agreeing to what sirmist said.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sir Mist
thats right you cant answer. laughing you got owned child, atleast raven keeps her story striaght. You dont know what the **** you are talking about, and you are dumb enought to not ignore me and reply to all my posts because it gives you ahead ace. YOU ARE DUMB. I know you know it too.

Watch the idiot reply .

Once one of you stops, the others can stop erm

If he cant answer, why should you keep it going by saying 'watch the idiot reply'? You bring this argument forward, then say he keeps it going.

Everyone whos arguing in here, can STFU quite franklyerm

PimpXMaster

If he cant answer, why should you keep it going by saying 'watch the idiot reply'? You bring this argument forward, then say he keeps it going.

Everyone whos arguing in here, can STFU quite franklyerm

But they are the ones that hate me and are fustrated. I been said put me on ignore but they love it so...

Lana

Bring back the Pad!!!!

Seriously, it would solve so many problems.....

Sir Mist
Yepthumb up

Why was it closed anyway?

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by Lana
Bring back the Pad!!!!

Seriously, it would solve so many problems.....
Hi Lana, whats up ?

Lana
Yepthumb up

Why was it closed anyway?

Don't remember......

Pyrofly

Everyone whos arguing in here, can STFU quite franklyerm shocking i missed alot of stuff happening eh?

arguing is bad for your health yes

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Lana
Don't remember......

The possibility of it reopening is.....?confused

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>