Quinlan Vos and Aayla Secura Vs. Assaj Ventress and AOTC Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chucko the Hutt
What do you think, quinlan vos and aayla secura, 2 of the coolest characters ever, versus, asajj ventress, one of the coolest dark jedi and AOTC anakin.

darthsith19
Aayla Secura from which film?

Se7in
I don't know much about Aayla, but here's what I know about everyone else.

Quinlan: Strong Jedi, killed Sora Bulq, who was a legendary lightsaber instructor turned ark.
Assaj: Wannabe Sith, with strong dueling skills. She defeated Kit Fisto and killed many other Jedi Masters. Beat by post-AOTC Anakin.
AOTC Anakin: Mediocre duelist, beaten by Dooku, who was arguably strong enough to hold off Yoda for some time.

Now, let's look at the possibilities..

Scenario A:

Quinlan vs. Ventress = Ventress
Aayla Secura vs. AOTC Anakin = Anakin

Team 2 Wins.

Scenario B:
Quinlan vs. Anakin = Quinlan
Aayla vs. Ventress = Ventress
Quinlan vs. Ventress = Ventress

Team 2 Wins.

That's what I think at least.

darthsith19
Okay, If iot was Aayla from TPM she is still a Padawan and Anakin could beat her, while Asajj could beat Quinlin. But if it was ROTS version, she's a Knight (I think, maybe a master, not positive) and between AOTC and ROTS she defeats Aurra Sing. So if it's AOTC or ROTS ayla she'd beat Anakin but Quinlin would still lose to Asajj and then Aayla and Asajj would fight and it'd be close but Asajj would win. So I guess it's team 2 no matter what episode Aayla's from.

Darth Faunus
Assaj would wreck Aayla, and defeat Quinlan, although not as easily. I'd say she alone could pull it off, considering her past duels. She would have killed Obi-Wan Kenobi in the Cestus Deception if it weren't for Kit's interference.

Now, Anakin by AOTC is no mediocre duelist. He's good. he has Dooku hard-pressed for a moment, although the Sith Lord had no chance of losing, of course. He's pretty good, and probably capable of taking out Aayla, ROTS or not.

FistoFan
Asajj didn't even fight Kit Fisto.

Darth Faunus
. . . If you don't know what you're talking about, don't talk. Cestus Deception. Assaj duels and defeates Kit Fisto, although it is an incredible duel. In fact, afetr he gets beaten, and almost killed, Kit saves Obi's ass.

DarthMaul9123
anakins team win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.