Vogga(KOTOR II) Vs Jabba

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GeneralImperius
Two Battles:

1)If they fought who would win?

2)Who had more control, wealth, power, and etc?

Darth Zayzia
Who is Vogga? Oh wait I'm and idiot Vogga is the dude on Nar Shadda.

Jaster Mereel
Well, Vogga and Jabba is a hard decision- seeing as you can barely base it off of the Video Game for Vogga because he only has two Kath hounds and a twi'lek with him, and one or two guards.

And on Tattooine, Jabba's palace he has many bounty hunters among him. But if Vogga had the Exile working for him (on behalf of the old republic) Jabba would be Shattered.

But since its different time periods, different circumstances- its really hard to decide (Also with the alternate force type stuff.) So I guess I'd go with Jabba anyways.

And (sorry I forgot your name already) I like your Signature, your doing?

Sorgo
Beldorian comes in and kills both.

After he is successfully buttered through the door, of course.

Darth_Janus
Vogga the Hutt is a gangboss on Nar Shadaa in the docks district in KOTOR II.

In a straight fight, Vogga would probably win. Vogga is not as corpulent as Jabba (Since he obviously has yet to enter that stage of his life.) and has th advantage of agility. Jabba is also pretty lazy even for a Hutt, and he doesn't seem to use his tail to any advantage in ROTJ. If this is ROTJ corpulent Jabba and not before like in ANH, where he was still in his "walking" stage, he would have more force behind his swing, but less speed and accuracy.

As for wealth and power, obviously Jabba. Vogga was a local gangboss who was being undermined by the Exchange at every turn. He did have a considerable trade in fuel, but this is all that is mentioned.

Jabba, however, was the heir to one of the largest Hutt clans (Read: desaljik... the spelling might be slightly off on that one) This included holdings on Nar Shadaa, Nal Hutta, and even Tattooine, where he basically controlled all organized crime. Jabba also had interests in the slave trade and spice trade, and was able to hire a bounty on Solo for a considerable amount, mustering up many bounty hunters as body guards as well, including the high priced Boba Fett. And rivals of Jabba (In particular, Durga the Hutt) was able to buy help from the Black Sun to work against Jabba and his interests.

And yes, I know my hutts.

Jaster Mereel
*Drools over the hutt knowlage*shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.