Kelly's Updates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanieLs_4_Ever
I never make any threads anymore due to the unconsiderable amount of gay threads and weird people posting/joiningm so I thought Id make one since its morning time and all weird is at rest..no expression Yeah Im sitting here listening to Beck-Girl. Im really tired, it's 9.19 AM and I slept at my farm last night and woke up around 6.00 this morning yawn. Nothing new is really happening with me, the internet has become quite boring lately since school started. Daniel and I are 9 months and 5 days along. My cousin Justin (the one with cancer) is doing fine, he has his own little internet page if anyone wants to check it out and drop a note of encouragement then PM me or whatever.
yawn
UB40- Red Red Wine
This song is really awesome. Happy Dance Um..Anyway how is everyone doing?

silvertsume
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
I never make any threads anymore due to the unconsiderable amount of gay threads and weird people posting/joiningm so I thought Id make one since its morning time and all weird is at rest..no expression Yeah Im sitting here listening to Beck-Girl. Im really tired, it's 9.19 AM and I slept at my farm last night and woke up around 6.00 this morning yawn. Nothing new is really happening with me, the internet has become quite boring lately since school started. Daniel and I are 9 months and 5 days along. My cousin Justin (the one with cancer) is doing fine, he has his own little internet page if anyone wants to check it out and drop a note of encouragement then PM me or whatever.
yawn
UB40- Red Red Wine
This song is really awesome. Happy Dance Um..Anyway how is everyone doing? red, red whiiiiine.. goes to my heeeaaaad, makes me forget that i... still love you soooo memories dont goooo.. red red whine you make me feel so fine, you keep me rckin, all of the time stick out tongue i luv that 1 happy

silvertsume
and your cuisins in my thoughts and preyers yes

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by silvertsume
red, red whiiiiine.. goes to my heeeaaaad, makes me forget that i... still love you soooo memories dont goooo.. red red whine you make me feel so fine, you keep me rckin, all of the time stick out tongue i luv that 1 happy
Yeah such a good song.
Originally posted by silvertsume
and your cuisins in my thoughts and preyers yes
Thankz

muserke
Hi Kelly. How are things?

Tell your cousin to hang on and I wish him all the best.

BENITO
yawn
UB40- Red Red Wine
This song is really awesome. Happy Dance Um..Anyway how is everyone doing? School hasn't started again for me stick out tongue

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by muserke
Hi Kelly. How are things?

Tell your cousin to hang on and I wish him all the best.
Hey, im doin alright, how about you?
Thanks, I will.
Originally posted by BENITO
School hasn't started again for me stick out tongue
Since im used to it now, im glad that it started considering I get to see Daniel and a lot of crazy shit happens (with the friends that I have lol). Good times, good times. And im actually PASSING my trouble class with an 80. Great ey?

Commando Queen
hey!

DanieLs_4_Ever
Hey CQ, How's it goin smile

Commando Queen
good how are you? i havent talked to you in a lonnggg time!

ShapedByWords
yawn
UB40- Red Red Wine
This song is really awesome. Happy Dance Um..Anyway how is everyone doing?
I'm good just hungry at the moment.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Commando Queen
good how are you? i havent talked to you in a lonnggg time!
Im alright. Yeah I know. Very long smile
Originally posted by ShapedByWords
I'm good just hungry at the moment.
Thats good to hear. Yeah Im hungry as well...I want some chicken. lol

Commando Queen

i am soo boreedddd

muserke
Hey, im doin alright, how about you?
Thanks, I will.
I'm ok. Waiting for someone fun to come online on msn. smile

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Commando Queen
i am soo boreedddd
Yeah WHo isnt. Its sunday. Im watching the Breakfast Club on tv smile .
Originally posted by muserke
I'm ok. Waiting for someone fun to come online on msn. smile
Cool. I rarely get on msn anymore.

ShapedByWords

I ate a hour ago. The food was just right ..well almost.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by ShapedByWords
I ate a hour ago. The food was just right ..well almost.
Me too lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.