amazon's list of DVD features

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

smashbro203
I don't know if this is considered official but amazon has a whole list of ROTS dvd features.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00005JLXH/qid=1125237526/sr=1-3/ref=sr_1_3/103-4042154-4587842?v=glance&s=dvd

Stunrun
seems official to me

smashbro203
If it is the official list of features then it seems weak compared to the other sw dvds. TPM had 1 documentary and 5 featurettes. AOTC had 2 documenteries and 3 featurettes. ROTS only has 1 documentery and 2 featurettes. Even the OT had more stuff than ROTS.

McCusto
Who cares, it still has the Battlefront II demo! stick out tongue

smashbro203
And there's no Ben Burt commentary big grin

The Ones
who hoo!!!!! big grin

Originally posted by McCusto
Who cares, it still has the Battlefront II demo! stick out tongue

um. the dvd comes out the same day as the Battlefront II so why do you need a demo when youve got the actual game?

Ani's Girl
Hmmmm, did you see the runtime? 140 minutes. Looks like exactly what we got in the theaters (actually, I think that was listed at 142). No deleted scenes added back in ?

smashbro203
They should have an option that allows you to add in the deleted scenes that you want.

Stunrun
Originally posted by The Ones
who hoo!!!!! big grin

um. the dvd comes out the same day as the Battlefront II so why do you need a demo when youve got the actual game?

lol good pointstick out tongue

DeVi| D0do
Bleh... the documentaries sound crappy roll eyes (sarcastic)

*sigh*

McCusto
Originally posted by The Ones
who hoo!!!!! big grin

Because someone might buy the DVD and wants to try Battlefront II before it comes out.

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by smashbro203
If it is the official list of features then it seems weak compared to the other sw dvds. TPM had 1 documentary and 5 featurettes. AOTC had 2 documenteries and 3 featurettes. ROTS only has 1 documentery and 2 featurettes. Even the OT had more stuff than ROTS.
your complaints bore me.

DeVi| D0do
The deleted scenes will be the highlight of the bonus features methinks... The documentaries sound dissapointing. I'd much rather have a doco like the Episode I one. That was great. The Episode II DVD was a turd... which I sold to buy magic beans...

darthmaul1
can't wait

The New History
The documentary part sounds weak, I wish they would have more, but oh well, can't expect to much from GL right wacko

but what's with the "15-part collection of Lucasfilm's Web documentaries" wasn't their 17 or 18 Web documentaries?

I'm not trusting this to be the complete DVD feature list until released info about it is confirmed by the OS, though I'd say this is what is going to be on the DVD but I'm hoping their is more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.