Tips on Surviving through the TMNT universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BENITO
Ok here are the rules one tip per post
and every post must have a tip

here's the first Hula Dancing can control Giant plant monsters

From the original cartoon series

Mikey out of nowhere started Hula dancing and the plant monster became calmer
then The rest of the Turtles started and it became harmless

Joker1237
Its good to wear green, you can never die in battle lol.

If your named is April O Neil, its ok to be kidnap, because the villians never kill you lol.

If your fighting a computer thats about to take over the world, and the Turtles are getting there Butts handed to em. The easy way, that April did was, Unplug the cord lol.

IF your a villan, Dont used Guns or ray guns, OR ANY GUNS on a TMNT TV show, because thsos things cant hit the broad side of a barn yard lol.

Becareful, If your freinds with the Turtles, One day you can be a mutant for a day 2. Or enmies in Shredder;s case.

ITs ok to be a kid, and be the Turtles biggest fan, like Zack was. Because the Turtles will take you AND your Sister on there fights to take on evil. (Come on guys you have to remver that right?? What was Zack's sister's name any way?? I forgot??' Oh yeah, and if the villians shoot there guns at you, dont worry, they are program to MISS.

Being freinds with the Turtles, Will always teach you about Morals. Like Crime does not pay, or to study hard, and to put sinkbugs on your pizza.

Bebop and Rockstandy, you NEVER KNOW which ones will show up. The tough ones were you have to outsmart em to lock them selfs in a cage. OR the easy shaps that will fall if there is a breeze of wind. I never relly got it about them.

Krang is the MAN, or the brain, in case of how Supervillians go. NO ONE IS AS COOL AS KRANG. I mean he is a GREAT Villian. He made Shredder in to a "Somebody" as far as villians go.
And That Tectdrome thing he has. You cant get more cool than that.

IF you lived in the tectdroom, Expect to TRAVEL, A LOT.

You get stuck in Dimsion x. Escape, and get trap into the center of the earth. And if you get out of that. Get trap under water. AND AFTER ALL THAT. You get trap in the ant Artica. Yep thats a lot of travling.

Wonder were they go next lol.

I understand why the Turtles, are wearing the hats and coats. They want to be hidden and all. I get it. But why take it OFF when, ever they get into a fight??? Thats like giving there hidding places away or something??

BENITO
Um Joker I recommended one cause then the thread can live longer

oh yeah Utrom homeworld monsters love cookies

Joker1237
sorry.

BENITO
Beware of People with purple Dragons Tatooed on them

BENITO
Animals normally know martial arts

Sonic x 20
Watch it when you hang out with Ralph because he would sometimes get you into trouble.

BENITO
Small Robots are Nasty

Joker1237
when facing robots. be prepare to be SHOCK. They dont kill you. But they hurt.

Red Superfly
When in danger, make lame shell-based jokes.

BENITO
In dimension X no Vase is safe

Joker1237
Never get your photo takeing by a Alien.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.