Pablo Jill vs. Coleman Kcaj

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterkit
Idk, wut do you think

well I dont know yet

Captain REX
Both Masters, both Ongree.

masterkit
yes, but do you have and answer

FistoFan
We see Pablo fight in Episode II, but we don't see Coleman fight at all. I'll vote for Pablo.

Darth_Janus
zOMG! This is like my best friend's unborn child versus some girl I might never know!

masterkit
doushe

darthsith19
Coleman Kcaj because if Pablo was stronger he would have been on the Council in ROTS instead of Coleman.

Master Mawi
First of all, Pablo-Jill was suppose to be on the council instead of Coleman Kcaj. But because the Star Wars animators completely redid Pablo-Jill, he did look completely different. So Colemon Kcaj was born. Kinda like what happened to Adi Gallia and Eeth Koth and their replacements, Stass Allie and Agen Kolar.

Anyways, Pablo was a knight. Not a master. Coleman Kcaj was a master, but i have no clue how powerful he is. Quite frankly, he could be another Coleman Trebor.

Ianus
How does one pronounce "Kcaj"?

Se7in
Primitive reasoning for strength. By that logic, Coleman Trebor could beat Sora Bulq and Quinlan Vos.

Fact of the matter, we know nothing about either.

You and your third dimension.

Council#13
wow this is so old!

darthsith19
Originally posted by Se7in
Primitive reasoning for strength. By that logic, Coleman Trebor could beat Sora Bulq and Quinlan Vos.

Fact of the matter, we know nothing about either.

You and your third dimension.

Hey, you answered your own question. We know nothing about them except one is on the Council and one isn't. Generally the Council Member would be stronger that the avg. Master. So by that information Coleman wins.

Council#13
Hmmm, well, u dont know much about either, but i would say Coleman for the heck of it

FistoFan
I know this thread is old lol but i think it would be pronounced kahj with a z sound on the j

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.