HBP- What are your impressions?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Unicor777

Pielover666
T here is already a thread onthis...mods, please close.

Unicor777
No there is isn't I checked first

Pielover666
There is a thread for all After HBP disscussions.

Unicor777
that was before HPB was released and has a lot to do with the sphere of speculations, this is more concreate.

Pielover666
There is thread for future specultaions, before HBP and after HBP.

Unicor777
ok, "the man who walks alone", either post your opinion or stop occupying the space. If you really want to see this close, pm the moderators (their names are on the top of the page/HP Forum)and let them decide.

KingDubya
I never really paid much to the writing style, but I did notice it change. I tried not to, but I did. It's not like I'm an English teacher or something. *shudders at the thought of becoming an English teacher*

Pielover666
Originally posted by Unicor777
ok, "the man who walks alone", either post your opinion or stop occupying the space. If you really want to see this close, pm the moderators (their names are on the top of the page/HP Forum)and let them decide.
I know who they are more than you do thanks.

And you may not adress me as "the man who walks alone." However, you can adress me as master, because you are a lowly person who can't admit they're wrong.

KingDubya
Originally posted by Pielover666
I know who they are more than you do thanks.

And you may not adress me as "the man who walks alone." However, you can adress me as master, because you are a lowly person who can't admit they're wrong.
And you are a very pompous person. (pompous is my word of the day)

Pielover666
Originally posted by KingDubya
And you are a very pompous person. (pompous is my word of the day)
And you are a very oblivious person.

KingDubya
Originally posted by Pielover666
And you are a very oblivious person.
Yes I am! big grin

Pielover666
Hooray, I was right about somebody's persona! *finnally*

RoguePw25
As much as it pains me to do this, Uni, you can talk about this topic in the Half Prince Blood thread. Phoe merged it so that you can talk about the book and speculate about what's going to happen next. Also, you can talk about JK's writing style in there. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.