Dr. Doom vs. 5 Predators w/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ArtemisEntreri
Doom knows that the predators are coming after him, knows everything batman knows about them and is stuck in a Wal-mart supercenter w/ 24 hours to prepare.

Tha C-Master
The five preds, this is HIGHLY unbalanced...

ArtemisEntreri
doom w/ 24 hours of prep? oh well, ok then, 2 preds.

Tha C-Master
Doom only takes on the FF, he can't touch a predator...

ArtemisEntreri
He knows everything that Batman knows about them, and batman has faced preds I think 3 times before, Doom has 24 hrs of prep time w/ all the resources of a Wal-mart supercenter at his disposal.... and doom doesnt just take on the FF, hes taken on almost every other hero and some villains in Marvel.

NoFate007
I'd say Doom, if he knows everything Batman knows, and he's got prep, and the preds don't know anything about him, I'm sure he can find a way.

ArtemisEntreri
Yeah, thats kinda what I was thinkin, interesting fight it would be though.

Spelljammer
Considering Wal-Mart has a computer system second only to the United Nations, it may be primitive, but enough to substain Doom..

Doom does not soil his proud hands with the blood of these hideous tribal hunters, he turns those customer service machines that are taking the jobs of casheers and makes intelligent Doom lasers that will kill any predator that tries to get near him. Doom's only real threat is not going insane with the endless amount of people coming in and out of Wal-Mart to take advantage of it's low-low prices. There wasn't this much pitiful vermin in Latveria!

After the predators are dealt with. Doom postpones his plans for world domination to pursue another goal which will earn the world's trust, and though they may not hand it over on a silver age platter, may look the other way as he kills that accursed Reed Richards..

He plans to destroy Wal-Mart..
It's The Beyonder story all over again..

ArtemisEntreri
LOL

Tha C-Master
If we are talking about the predators that arnold beat, then doom is no match...

http://eye2eye.greatnow.com/images/arnold_schwarzenegger_p8.jpg

http://www.girl.com.au/img/arnold_schwarzenegger.jpg

http://www.proceso.com.mx/imgs/982003-arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg

Arahan
Doom is a beat, i think with prep he can take it. but he has to divide them, he cant take them together.

Nataku8188
The preds are screwed, Doom's armor will hold up to anything they have. His basic armor took a blast from the IG and was still functioning.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Arahan
Doom is a beat, i think with prep he can take it. but he has to divide them, he cant take them together. I wasn't serious dude...

Tron
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
The five preds, this is HIGHLY unbalanced...

Yes, it is. I feel so sorry for those 5 preds...

Imma assume this wasn't a serious comment.no expression

Originally posted by Spelljammer
Considering Wal-Mart has a computer system second only to the United Nations, it may be primitive, but enough to substain Doom..

Doom does not soil his proud hands with the blood of these hideous tribal hunters, he turns those customer service machines that are taking the jobs of casheers and makes intelligent Doom lasers that will kill any predator that tries to get near him. Doom's only real threat is not going insane with the endless amount of people coming in and out of Wal-Mart to take advantage of it's low-low prices. There wasn't this much pitiful vermin in Latveria!

After the predators are dealt with. Doom postpones his plans for world domination to pursue another goal which will earn the world's trust, and though they may not hand it over on a silver age platter, may look the other way as he kills that accursed Reed Richards..

He plans to destroy Wal-Mart..
It's The Beyonder story all over again..

You are SO wrong. Doom will TAKE OVER the Walmart, and use it's unlimited resources to finally KILL that accursed Richards!

Originally posted by Arahan
Doom is a beat, i think with prep he can take it. but he has to divide them, he cant take them together.

Yes, he can.

jplatinum
Doom wins with prep-time.

hawkwind
doom wins. hmmmmmm what if doom took over walmart

Spelljammer
I want to be an employee in gardening section so I can flirt with Poison Ivy.. wink

Tron
Originally posted by hawkwind
doom wins. hmmmmmm what if doom took over walmart

Then God help us all...

Grimm22

Thats the dumbest thing i've heard in a long time no expression

Doom 100/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.