Kreia was faking it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fishy
Now I know many people have already said this, but I'm going to say it again and this time with its own thread. Just to clear it up once and for all.

So was Kreia faking her fight with the Exile? I think so. Why?

Well lets look at the evidence.

Ever since Kreia first met the Exile she was pretending to be weaker then she was, never showing him her power never even using it unless she was alone.

Now why would she do that? Up until the end it was very clear that she was more powerful then the Exile could ever hope to be. She had a reason for it. That reason is Nihilus obviously. It could be nothing else, all her time with the Exile she pushed him forward until that very meeting, when the two sides of the one would collide.

Kreia talks a lot about the Death of the force and how it should all end, I think she hoped that the Exile was the dead of the force, hoping that his confrontation with Nihilus would mean the end of it all, the end of the force and the end of all that made her feel miserable.

Of course it didn't, the second it fails she contacts you and says that she will fight you at the place where it all began, she is disappointed.

Now before that happens we know she has killed three Jedi Masters with the wave of her hand, we know she has dominated Sion into following her again, even though Sion hates her. We have seen her do things with the force that the Exile couldn't even dream off until that time. And far more important then anything else we saw her knock the Exile out easily with just one attack, that she didn't concentrate on.

Now judging by the events after that and the average time for a hyperspace journey I would say the next time they faced would be at the very most 3 days later.

Suddenly Kreia can no longer defeat the Exile her attacks don't even happen, she fights him but loses. She even fights him twice, once she uses her body and loses. But the Exile says something wrong or whatever and Kreia continues the fight like nothing happened. This time relying more on the force to do the work for her (three lightsabers floating in the air)

Yet still somehow she loses, why would she do that? Why would she lose from the Exile in a position like that. Three days earlier she easily knocked him out she easily killed three Jedi Masters.

My opinion is that she knew she could beat him but didn't want to, she was disappointed in him but saw it more as a reason for her own live to end then his.

Now of course you could ask why she wanted the die but the answer for that is easy, she wanted the Exile to come full circle, to lose all ties with what he knew before. She was the one that first told me that you could sacrifice Visas to take out Nihilus. She knew that many others had ties with Revan, she was also the one that send Hanharr after Mira. Making me believe that Mira was the original love character. She also send Handmaiden to Atris, of course Atris didn't kill her because the Exile showed up but it was probably her purpose. Now that would leave Atton and Boa Dur, the last of which if i'm right was supposed to die on the HK factory planet, the same place where the Exile would lose contact with G0-T0. I don't know what Atton was supposed to do or when she planned on having him killed, maybe somebody else does?

Anyways she eliminated (or tried to) all the friends of the Exile that did not once belong to Revan, all that remained was herself. For the Exile to come full circle she would have to die. Now of course she could just simply kill the Exile but that would do two things

1.) Kill somebody she loved
2.) Prevent Revan (somebody she loved) from getting help.

As a last request sort off she told the Exile to find Revan, and he went away to find Revan. She wouldn't want to fight somebody she loved anyways, she cared to much about him to kill him. All things show it, she only ever cared about the Exile all the things she did in Kotor II were for him to make him progress to make him realise things. She loved him, it would have been like killing a child.

So what do you think? Did she fake it or not?

Darth_Janus
There was missing scription with Atton either surviving the final encounter or being maimed or killed by either Sion or Kreia herself.

And btw, all women fake it. C'mon now.

Fishy
Yeah I know Atton was supposed to be taken out by either one of them at the end, but wasn't there something before that? I mean Kreia tried to have the rest die before the meeting.

Darth_Janus
She did try to kill every single one of them, yes. But a lot of it was cut out to ship the game early. Only Mira and Hanharr made it.

Spelljammer
Kreia has GOT to be the most mushiest sith to have ever exsisted by from what you're saying. Her entire mastery over The Force and ability to thwart virtualy everything was not fueled by a lust for power or a burning hatred but by the over-attatchment to a couple of close friends and family?! BLAH! YOU'VE RUINED MY IMAGE OF HER!

Then again I only played KoToR for about half an hour. I knew she HAD to be darkside what with the creepyness she excuded and from stories I heard from friends.. Also the way she bitched out T3-M4. What was her problem with it anyway..

Fishy
Yeah, I was just hoping somebody knew what was supposed to happen to Atton.

Dimmimar
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Kreia has GOT to be the most mushiest sith to have ever exsisted by from what you're saying. Her entire mastery over The Force and ability to thwart virtualy everything was not fueled by a lust for power or a burning hatred but by the over-attatchment to a couple of close friends and family?! BLAH! YOU'VE RUINED MY IMAGE OF HER!

Then again I only played KoToR for about half an hour. I knew she HAD to be darkside what with the creepyness she excuded and from stories I heard from friends.. Also the way she bitched out T3-M4. What was her problem with it anyway..

I wouldn't call Kreia a Sith, at least not per se.

As for the rest of the topic, I am a firm believer that Kreia held back in the last fight. Why kill your apprentice? Why kill the person who could kill the force for her?

Fishy
He couldn't kill the force anymore... But the first thing you said still stands.

Darth Koroni
In the cut content Traya seemed prefectly willing to mess with the Exile three ways from Sunday, what with the whole warping Atton/Brianna, having Darth Sion kill Atton, and inprisoning the Exile's students.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth Koroni
In the cut content Traya seemed prefectly willing to mess with the Exile three ways from Sunday, what with the whole warping Atton/Brianna, having Darth Sion kill Atton, and inprisoning the Exile's students.

She would have killed them all, but what does that mean about the Exile and her?

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
And btw, all women fake it. C'mon now.

Unfortunately.

Lord-Nihilus
I hope atton's Dead, hiding his past from me, i hated befriending him, he was a useless jedi anyway, lets just hope that in KOTOR 3 were told he was eaten alive by Hanharr, then digested three times....

Oh, yes, i think Kreia Was faking it....

Darth Zayzia
There was missing scription with Atton either surviving the final encounter or being maimed or killed by either Sion or Kreia herself.

And btw, all women fake it. C'mon now. mad

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth Zayzia
mad

Psssh.

Jack of Clubs
wait what happens to evryone....... they get imprisoned? plz somone tell me what happened that i didnt see on malachor.

heres my version:

exile is swashbuclking though storm beast.
Finally gets to academy
remote activates mass shadwon generator. GOTO walks in
Mira fights Hanharr and wins
Exile raids the Academy
Finds Sion and defeats him
Finds Kreia and defeats her

ok thats my version
what happen with evryone elses

Dimmimar
Originally posted by Jack of Clubs
wait what happens to evryone....... they get imprisoned? plz somone tell me what happened that i didnt see on malachor.

heres my version:

exile is swashbuclking though storm beast.
Finally gets to academy
remote activates mass shadwon generator. GOTO walks in
Mira fights Hanharr and wins
Exile raids the Academy
Finds Sion and defeats him
Finds Kreia and defeats her

ok thats my version
what happen with evryone elses

No, the imprisoning part was cut.

Fishy
So, who voted no? Any reasons for it?

Fox4
Here was the stuff cut from Malachor:

1.Confronting Darth Traya:Mira,Atton Handmaiden/Disciple, and Visas confront her and all of them are defeated.

2.Atton vs Darth Sion:Atton escapes and confronts Sion in the Acedemy.

3.Imprisoned party members:Exile has a choice to rescue them then confront Traya or confront Treya and arrive too late to save them.

3.Atton's Death:Atton loses to Sion who leaves him for dead, and is stumbled upon by the Exile after defeating Traya.

4.Atton vs Disciple:This only happens if you have more influence with the Disciple more than Atton.

5.Hanmaiden vs Visas:Again, happens if you have more influence with visas then you do with the Handmaiden.

6.Atton leaves with the Exile:Atton leaves with Exile to go fight the 'True Sith' .This one confuses me, possibly happens if Atton and Sion duel is not triggered, very confusing.

7.Hk rescues the Remote:Alright this one i know , was supposed to happen if you went to the HK Factory (which was cut) , HK was supposed to come in at the last minute and rescue the remote, but Go-to brought along HK-51's (like i said a lot of stuff was to happen if you went to the HK factory) to protect him, but to their protocal, they can't kill HK because it would be like killing themselves , so HK commands them to open fire on GO-TO thus killing him and rescueing the remote.

Thats about it for M5 but trust me a lot more was cut than just this stuff, if you want i'll post all the cut stuff in a new topic.

Fishy
And thats just the stuff we know about and was already created, Imagine all the crap that they didn't even finish yet.

Revan Souer
You make a good point about Kreia but I was wondering how you lot now what was cut as I always thought the story was a little to simple, loved the first story much better.

Fishy
Originally posted by Revan Souer
You make a good point about Kreia but I was wondering how you lot now what was cut as I always thought the story was a little to simple, loved the first story much better.

It was cut but not deleted, a lot of the cut content could be retrieved from the X-box version. The PC version deleted most of the shit that wasn't used.

Darth_Janus
There is a petition going on now to get Obsidian to rerelease the full version. They probably should, even if only with KOTOR III.

Fishy
They can't, they don't have the money or the time. They can't afford to do it on their own and LA won't pay for it.

Darth_Janus
Exactly. A petition to get RE 1.5 never came to fruitation. Players are often young and unreallistic.

Revan Souer
Dont think they should release again with stuff but think they should just do better with KOTOR3. Hope they just give us the answers to all the questions we have about both of the KOTOR as they didnt really do that in Kotor

Darth_Janus
If they give us all the answers, there goes any hope for KOTOR IV

Revan Souer
If they give us all the answers, there goes any hope for KOTOR IV Maybe but they could just do something will completley new characters. Leave Revan out of the story and come up with something to rival KOTOR 1.

Fishy
Originally posted by Revan Souer
Maybe but they could just do something will completley new characters. Leave Revan out of the story and come up with something to rival KOTOR 1.

They could, but it shouldn't be called Kotor then.

Revan Souer
MAybe but searched the net and can find no info on KOTOR3 nothing, maybe it will never be with us and will never know what really happened to Revan and BAS or Revan and Carth, depending on how you played the first.

Fox4
Originally posted by Fishy
And thats just the stuff we know about and was already created, Imagine all the crap that they didn't even finish yet.
Go here http://www.team-gizka.org they're restoring most of the cut content for PC gamers but they said they'd try to do an Xbox version. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.