BS comics v Marvel and DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whirlysplatt
Discuss

DigiMark007
Doesn't seem like a battle (not even sure it's for real)....Moving.

colossus17
B.S comics..operate on a whole differnet level of power..their weakest characters......are way stronger then TOAA or the presence....they take it.....

Sentry
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Doesn't seem like a battle (not even sure it's for real)....Moving.

It's just Whirly's way to get someone's attention.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by colossus17
B.S comics..operate on a whole differnet level of power..their weakest characters......are way stronger then TOAA or the presence....they take it.....

Easily BS comics tear Marvel and DC apart in my opinion smile

What with BS comics version of Thor.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Sentry
It's just Whirly's way to get someone's attention.

No asking Juntai to start this thread is that smile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t363779.html

top thread Juntai smile

newjak86
Please B.S comics posses the Power Fanboy which is Greater than Power Cosmic or any power from DC or Marvel.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by newjak86
Please B.S comics posses the Power Fanboy which is Greater than Power Cosmic or any power from DC or Marvel.

I forgot Power Fanboy he is cool smile

I want to be just like him smile

colossus17
as do i

Magic_attack
I think marvel and dc are in serious trouble. All BS comics needs to do is unleash their version of Wolvie in marvel. and unleash HKH in dc and chaos will rule supreme.
Honestly I think you guys are threatening to rip through all realities with this one. next will be all of the other comic industries, and we will be stuck reading only wolvie and the rest of the fanboys comics. thanks guys. no

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Magic_attack
I think marvel and dc are in serious trouble. All BS comics needs to do is unleash their version of Wolvie in marvel. and unleash HKH in dc and chaos will rule supreme.
Honestly I think you guys are threatening to rip through all realities with this one. next will be all of the other comic industries, and we will be stuck reading only wolvie and the rest of the fanboys comics. thanks guys. no

Its a possible scenario BS comics has Busiek on board allegedly smile

DigiMark007
*sigh* Sorry Paola...now I can't close it. Thought you knew better whirl-ster.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by DigiMark007
*sigh* Sorry Paola...now I can't close it. Thought you knew better whirl-ster.

confused huh smile

Sorry Digi I really don't understand your post smile

newjak86
Not only does BS comics have stories about fanboy characters it also writes the Newjak comics and his children's as well.

Sir Whirlysplat
smile Your thoughts new memberssmile

Juntai
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
No asking Juntai to start this thread is that smile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t363779.html

top thread Juntai smile You did tell me to make the thread, but rightfully so, I was the one that pointed it out.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Juntai
You did tell me to make the thread, but rightfully so, I was the one that pointed it out.

Agreed Juntai laughing out loud

Blair Wind
Originally posted by newjak86
Not only does BS comics have stories about fanboy characters it also writes the Newjak comics and his children's as well.

I like the fact that the story has progressed, sorta like with Odin and Thor, where Thor becomes king (Blair Wind is now king) and focuses a lot on the knights of the round table, the good Lords of Chaos and Order.

I think Im in love with BS comics. embarrasment

grey fox
Bs comics by far.

They have The entire authority , Jlakmc and Lords of chaos on their side as well as.....

The three eternals (aka Mr T , Chuck Norris and Kirbilacticus)

Big K's Herald HKH

newjak86
Lets not forget they have Newjak kicking it back in paradise with beautiful women all around him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.