Deathstar vs Ego

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Star killer vs Living Planet

Darth_Janus
What are the powers of this living planet? If it includes blocking a blast that is strong enough to obliterate an entire planet in under a second, then maybe it has a chance.

Fishy
Well seeing as the Death Star can be thousands of miles away and destroy a planet with just one attack, I will have to say the Death Star wins.

Hulking Hurler
Ego. Ego can go Super-Ego, which has been enough to stalemate Galactus, and even if he stays in regular Ego the Living Planet form, he has taken blasts that focused the energy of literally millions of stars and shrugged them off. The Deathstar is likely not even the most powerful superweapons in the SWU, witht that title going to Sun Crusher for sheer destructive potential, or the Star Forge, for utility.

Darth Zayzia
A living planet? Please tell me your joking.

ssj3gohan007
yeh i never heard of a living planet

Darth_Janus
Talk about stupidly overpowered ridiculous character.

The Deathstar is very powerful, considering it can obliterate the mass of an entire planet in under a second. I don't think people realize just how scientifically radical that alone is. To say some living planet can absorb more than that is really off the wall.

Illustrious
That's a page out of NJO.

Darth_Janus
I don't think even Bill Nye the Science Guy can fasttalk his way out of this pile of shit.

ssj3gohan007
it seems like godmodding to just block off a blast that strong without any effort

atlant80
is Ego Sekot

Hulking Hurler
I just though I should mention, because some people don't seem to recognize Ego, that he is intellectual property of Marvel Comics, so he is a comic book character.

ssj3gohan007
i just cant imagine a planet doing anything to a death star thats thousands of miles away

Hulking Hurler
Ego has shown to ability to humiliate an opponent who rips stars in half, flys through blackholes, and has matched Galactus, who destroys galaxies when sufficiently powered. He has taken attacks that literally focus the energies of millions of stars, and has shown the ability to transform into a more powerful state known as Super-Ego, which is nigh-omnipotent. So yes, he should be able to take on the Death Star.

ssj3gohan007
then this is just getting pointless

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.