The Eternals vs. DC Invasion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
The Eternals:
Ikaris
Thena
Sesri
Makkari
Phastos
Forgotten One
Hyperion (any hyperion version expect for exiles hyperion)
Overmind
Interloper
Star fox
Thanos
Zuras

vs.

DC invasion
Superman
Orion
Wonderwoman
Martain Manhunter
Big Barda
Black Adam
Green Lantern I Alan scott
Green Lantern II hal jordan
Lobo
Firestorm I
Major Force

Sentry
Do I see Zuras? The Zuras who was weak and could barely move took on and stalemated Zeus? Zuras who tapped the power of the Uni-Mind, something no other Eternal has ever done? Zuras will take half of that invasion force. Eternals win.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Sentry
Do I see Zuras? The Zuras who was weak and could barely move took on and stalemated Zeus? Zuras who tapped the power of the Uni-Mind, something no other Eternal has ever done? Zuras will take half of that invasion force. Eternals win.

Good try but the marvel power level is so much lower smile

the Darkone
Zuras will punk superman,martain manhunter all by himself, he is below sersi as for rearraging molecules he is like 4/5 and she is 5/5. And plus he is prime eternal

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by the Darkone
Zuras will punk superman,martain manhunter all by himself, he is below sersi as for rearraging molecules he is like 4/5 and she is 5/5. And plus he is prime eternal

yes but thats the Marvel scale its really low - really weak sad sorry to let you in on this mate smile

the Darkone
Originally posted by Sentry

You bring up a good point. Zuras and Zeus fought along with the eternals and the the gods, so you know that the eternals are no push over. Zuras is one of the most powerful eternals after the death of Cronus, know if you brought in Cronus the battle won't even last a minute. Plus you thanos you know somebody is going to die a horrible death.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by the Darkone
You bring up a good point. Zuras and Zeus fought along with the eternals and the the gods, so you know that the eternals are no push over. Zuras is one of the most powerful eternals after the death of Cronus, know if you brought in Cronus the battle won't even last a minute. Plus you thanos you know somebody is going to die a horrible death.

It was Thor 298 I have the issue smile

Remember Zuras is dead smile and Marvel scales are weak laughing out loud

Solidus Snake
i tip my hand to marvel here, but why i wonder must 'gods' be sent against superheroes.

i could easily make the topic, 7 new gods including highfather orion and light ray vs thor hulk wonderman etc

the fights are on a different scale and require no thought. hence boring.

anyways...dc's best bet is to boom tube them away

golem370
Zuras's Powers. Above Normal
Strength: Superhuman Class 90
Speed: Superhuman
Flight Speed: Subsonic
Stamina: Immeasurable
Durability: Godlike
Agility: Enhanced human
Reflexes: Enhanced human
Fighting Skills: Due to his vast powers, Zuras never needed to develop hand-to-hand combat techniques
Special Skills/Abilities: Extensive knowledge of ancient and arcane wisdom
Superhuman physical powers: Besides his physical attributes above, Zuras possessed the ability to manipulate cosmic energy to augment his life force granting him great longevity and regenerative abilities, the projection of concussive force, heat and electrical energy up to a maximum range of 300 feet. He could also use cosmic energy to create force shields around himself, to levitate himself and/or others, and to psionically manipulate molecules so as to transform an object's shape. During his lifetime, Zuras was the only Eternal known capable of initiating the creation of the Uni-Mind (the collective life-form resulting from the physical and mental merging of a significant number of Eternals) by himself
Superhuman Mental Powers: Telepathy, illusion-casting, limited teleportation

golem370
Thanos Zuras Forgotten One Overmind and Makkari. Could take this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.