Mace vs Malak vs Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth-yoda
well it a 3 way in a jedi temple room like the one of the Ep3 game its vader from ROTJ and ROTS Mace ohh an by the way iv been gone for a while did anyone notice hi everybody

atlant80
vader can be killed by either one and then you tell me

darth-yoda
well who do you think will win

Fishy
Malak is the most powerful, Mace and he will both easily take care of Vader so he can be considered a none factor. A quick attack from Mace or a powerful force attack from Malak would pull it off.

On Mace vs Malak, I think Malak will win he is more powerful and has more experience then Mace with actual front combat not to mention he has probably fought more force users. He is trained in both the light and the Dark Side and I don't think Mace his style will confuse him that much either. Malak would win this fight, not easily but he would win.

darth-yoda
what if malak and vader teamed up on mace or mace and vader teamed up in malak the mace and vader would fight and i think vader may be abale to defeat malak

Darth_Janus
Malak would probably take better advantage of the free for all than Mace would, and would kill Mace while he was serving Vader up an ass whuppin'.

atlant80
true i hate 1 on 1 on1

Jedi Mom
malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.