Yugioh GX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Digikid236
Jaden ran through the Duelist Acadamey. He had brown hair and blue eyes. He whore a red and white outfit. He was part of the Slifer Red dorm. There were three dorms. Slifer red was the lowest, Ra yellow was the second highest, and Obelisk Blue was the highest. Smiling he ran until he got to the Stradegy 101 class. Sitting down he waited for class to start.

Digikid236
Someone reply or die!!!!!

Dimmimar
Spelling is a great virtue to have, my dear friend. Why should we reply to an illegible, badly punctuated and horribly written mess?

Digikid236
I did spell it correctly!

big huss
no u did not

Digikid236
Oh uh! I went to the official Yugioh website! Thats how they spell it!

black_goku#1
such a little child! Not only does your spelling lack a certin...... taste but you dont give us enough to work with here. but i shall try.

.....As student after student began to flood the room, Jaden noticed his dear freind Stevie. As she sat her demeanor showed that something was amiss. Perhaps she lost a duel or maybe got turned down by a guy she liked. Jaden didnt know. He only found it odd that someone could be so upset on their first day to the best school in the world. He walked over to her and with a smile said, "Gee whose funeral did i miss?" Stevie looked up at him her beautiful blue eyes peircing him and replied bluntly "Mine if i spend one more minuite at this joke for a school!" Jaden laughed hystericlly<Oops spelt that wrong> "Thats a good one Stevie." She gave him a cold look showing that she was indeed serious but before Jaden could further inquire the bell rang signaling the start of class. Jaden went to his seat and upon sittind discovered something written on his desk in odd handwritting it said 'Beware the tricks the core of us be.'
baffeled Jaden.................

OOC: ok next

Digikid236
( Weird I wonder what that means. Oh well) Jaden thought. He picked up the sheet and began to scribble. Leaving the table he went tp History of Duel Monsters Class. Sitting down he looked for his freind Alexis Rhodes. The girl whore a whit and blue shirt and a blue plain skirt. She was in Obelisk Blue. Smiling they chatted throughout the class taking notes.

Digikid236
Soon it was time for Basic Duel Training. He sucked but it didn't matter. Dr. Vellan Crowler always wanted to have him expelled. Him and Chazz Princeton. Jaden secretly hated both of them. Smiling he sat between Stevie and Alexis. Smiling he took down notes and looked through his deck.

black_goku#1
OOC: just a tip use more detail and try not to repeat the same word over and over again!

....He found his old deck and smiled at it. "you guys remeber this?" he asked with excitement. "Oh yeah i remeber it." said Stevie with forced enthusiasm. Jaden still had no idea what was wrong with her she seemed so distraut. What could have changed he wondered........

Digikid236
Chapter 3
" What's wrong with you?" He asked. " I'll tell you at lunch time she said. Smiling he shuffled through his deck until he came across his Dark Magician card. After class they headed to lunch. The cafeteria was huge. It was decorated with the Kiaba Corp symbol. The tables were Blue, Yellow, and Red. There was also a gold table for those in different dorms who wanted to talk to eachother. They were having Pizza,Sprite Remix,vCollard Greens, and Squash. Sitting at the gold table he turned to Stevie. " So whats up? AI'm worried about you." he asked.

black_goku#1
She looked at me and in a hushed voice said, "I hate this damn school i never wanted to come here i hate this damn card game!" Stevies face was flushed and people around us looked at her with distaste. after a long silence i said, "You cant mean that you even have a favorite card! The best card in your opinion." Jaden smiled boldly and pulled out the five card set of exodia. "I even got it for you." Her face went blank as she took them and looked at them. Slowly tears formed in her eyes and she riped them up with rage and ran off. Jaden looked dumbstruck and........

Digikid236
Jaden sighed. He goy up and chased after her." Look you can't mean that. Tell me the true." He said when he caught her. Alexis skiddedd behind her. " Well my parents wouldn't let me come. When they found out they tried to send home." She said sighing. Looking at his secret second crush he nodded and sighed. " Wait I have an idea! How about we talk to your parents. We tell them it's a great school." He said.

Soon they bumped into Stewie's parents. " Hi! Um this is a great school. Please let her stay." He said crying. The parents nodded and they went to their dorms. Once in his dorm, Jaden pulled out a black suitcase. Pulling out a T-shirt and blue jeans he put them on. Just as he was climbing into bed Alexis walked in/

black_goku#1
and shot him. the school was shut down due to the violence that the card game instigated the end

((dude i warned you before to keep stuff pg-13!!!!!))

Digikid236
It is!

Digikid236
Chapter 4
" Hi. Um there is someone here for you in the Principle's office. He looks like Yugi Muto." She said excitedly. He changed back into his clothes and raced to the principle's office. Yugi was seated at a chair. " Hi. We have just found out that you are destined to save both worlds. Here is a card to help you." He said tossing Jaden a WINGED KURIBO card. "You have a special connection with Duel Monsters. You can understand them and feel what they feel." He said. Nodding he went into his dorm, tore off his clothes, put on his pajamas and climed into bed. Cutting off the lights he fell slowly asleep.

Digikid236
Hi will anyone reply?

sruiz
really

Digikid236
Someone reply!

Digikid236
Um sruiz or anyone please write chapter 5!

black_goku#1
Jaden tried hard but could not fall asleep so he snuck through the hallway and saw stevie talking to someone. he creeped up a little slower and listened in. "Did you hear that Yugi Moto was just kidnapped? He was just here too. I hear your friend Jaden was the last to see him kinda fishy dont you think?" Stevi looked more creepy than usual and said"Whatever! just leave me be and dont forget tomorrow" the kid walked off and Jaden approached cautiosly "What the hell was that about?"

Digikid236
" Oh someone thought you had kidnapped Yugi." She replied. Jaden was angry. He would never do that. Storming away he bumped into Alexis. " Hey follow me." She said pulling him into her dorm. She pushed him onto her bed and stripped herself and him.

slim_thug
" What are you doing " said Jaden. "Shut up hon i'm tryna give ya heads ya know" said Alexis. " O-ok continue......oh yah thats it keep it coming yes thats the spot .......more....yes ....baby......yes "!!!!! Suddenly one of the teachers opened the door "hey can i join"!!!!!

Digikid236
"Sure! Do you can't!" They said.

slim_thug
EDIT - by moderator

slim_thug
Originally posted by black_goku#1
and shot him. the school was shut down due to the violence that the card game instigated the end

((dude i warned you before to keep stuff pg-13!!!!!))

How do you like rated R

Digikid236
Yeah1

slim_thug
wath are you doing

Digikid236
Get back to what you wrote!What the f**k?

slim_thug
oooopppppsss

Digikid236
So post!

Digikid236
Post or else!

slim_thug
EDIT - by moderator

Digikid236
Sneaking away Jaden went to the bathroom. Washing up he returned to the room.

Ephiram
Who is the new Seto?

Ephiram
Can someone know who the new Seto Kiba is

Digikid236
The new Seto is Jaden!

thundergiant91
The new chick from GX elexis is like so hot, its the 1st time ive visuralized myselg geting intimit with a cartoon character. And her skirt is like so short> Thus my quest for finding her real life look alike begins

Digikid236
Okay! Just reply to the post and post the next chapter!

Digikid236
Why are you searching for her?

Captain REX
Originally posted by slim_thug
How do you like rated R

How do you like having your thread closed for explicit content and mindless babble?

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.