Create a sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth-yoda
sice the huge increase of members i decided to make another one of create a sith thread all it is is name age ect so here goses mine

Darth Yoda
400 years old
black robes with a balck and red tunic
one red saber and one green saber with customized hilts there black with red japanese/soth symbols on them
Vaapad/yodas form fogote what it is

in a alternative reality a jedi temple got built on korriban and yoda went to be head of the council there the power of the darkside in that planet turned him to the dark side now currupted by hate and thirst forevenge towards the jedi for all there mis guided teachings

Kam Solusar

Darth Koroni
Darth Wraith
Dug
26 standard years
Black lgiht armor, mechanical legs.
Twin purble double blade, Double Helix style.
Juyo

GeneralImperius
Darth Imperius
Mandorlian(SP?)
Mandorian Armor
Double Bladed Lightsaber, White Bladed
Form Makashi and Vaapad

Dangerous and raped Atris many times...Maybe thats why shes always cranky and unforgiving. Anyway history of raping her more than 28 times. Killed Many Jedi's after Mandorian War.

Darth Zayzia
Name: Darth Zayzia
Race: Human
Sex: Female
Homeworld: Nar Shadda
Weapon: Single purple lightsaber.
Lightsaber Form: Zayzia is a master of the Juyo form.
Appearence: Look at my avatar and sig.
Era: 50 or so years after the Jedi Civil War.

Bio: Darth Zayzia was found to be incredibly strong in the Force at a young age and was originaly trained by the Jedi. Her original name was Kalrina Valinor and she rose high within the ranks of the Jedi. She possessed many unique abilties in the Force that many Jedi could not attempt. Among these was her ability to manipulate the weather, control the elements, and have an incredible affinty for manipulating others. The Jedi counsel deeming these abilties to be elements of the Dark Side attempted to strip Kalrina of the Force when Kalrina was 21 years old. However Kalrina with her manipulation powers discovered the Counsel's plans and fled retreating to a nameless world beyond the Outer Rim. For three years it was here that Kalrina was allowed to practice her abilites to their fullest and in time her mastery of elements was nearly undefeatable. Intrigued by her abilites, Kalrina having studied the Jedi archives on the ancient Sith decided to explore Korriban to see if she could agument here powers with the Dark Side. As she explored the long dead tombs of the Valley of The Dark Lords Kalrina had an unexpected visit from the shade of Darth Revan the infamus Dark Lord from nearly fifty years before. Revan drawn by Kalrina's mastery of the elements decided to train her in the ways of the Dark Side. He gave her the name of Darth Zayzia and for six years, Revan tought Kalrina everything he knew of the Dark Side then he vanished and not even Kalrina knew where he had gone. Now Kalrina armed with the Dark Side to agument her natural abilties decided to claim revenge upon the Jedi for spurning her...

Darth_Janus
Interesting. I have several characters in a story I have been writing that takes place about 50 years after the Jedi civil War.

Darth Zayzia
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Interesting. I have several characters in a story I have been writing that takes place about 50 years after the Jedi civil War.

Really? What is it about?

Illustrious
I have a character as well. I dislike characters that have the "omg, I have unique and superpowerful abilities that YOU DON'T" type, as it just seems to be a petty drama filled reason to make them superpowered. But it's not bad, I'll have to see how you RP her.

Darth Zayzia
Originally posted by Illustrious
I have a character as well. I dislike characters that have the "omg, I have unique and superpowerful abilities that YOU DON'T" type, as it just seems to be a petty drama filled reason to make them superpowered. But it's not bad, I'll have to see how you RP her.

I would not call her one of those characters. I would rate her power as somewhere between Malak and Revan.

Makashi
Darth Kalzar

Species; Human

Age; 30

Height; 6'4

Form; Makashi( stick out tongue )

Appearance; Black Hair combed to the right. Black robes with red and yellow sith markings.

Saber; Gold blade with curved cortosis hilt.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth Zayzia
I would not call her one of those characters. I would rate her power as somewhere between Malak and Revan.

And Malak and Revan were definitely amongst the strongest of their time (perhaps even 1 and 2). I'm just saying there aren't enough mundane Jedi or Sith around, so everyone pimps up their character to make it more "cool."

Darth Zayzia
And Malak and Revan were definitely amongst the strongest of their time (perhaps even 1 and 2). I'm just saying there aren't enough mundane Jedi or Sith around, so everyone pimps up their character to make it more "cool."

I guess your right.

Makashi
my character Kalzar has always been on par with Luke Skywalker...

Darth Faunus
Prime example right there. . .

Makashi
What? It gets boring working with only the original characters. Would you rather he be on par with Saesee Tiin? Besides it's my character I could do what I want. Right?.........

Darth Faunus
I never said otherwise.

Makashi
Thank you Faunus. Oh little question..why did you change your name? I changed mine but that was because my original was in all caps. I liked your original better.

Spelljammer
Do all characters have to be dark jedi or are you just looking for neat darkside characters?

Spelljammer:
http://www.diterlizzi.com/art/games/dungeons_dragons/i/dnd-mindflayer.jpg
Originaly Spelljammer was a mediocre follower of the darkside, he was trained in The Force because his master Darth Nader, saw great potential in him because he had such a strong desire. The desire was filled with the want to gain mastery over the control over other people's minds, so he could earn the love of someone he longed heald dear to his heart. (Nothing worst then love..) Spelljammer had trouble seeing to this, as his jedi mind tricks lasted only briefly, and she would conciouncely be aware of what he was trying to do, so he had to be clever about using The Force untill he was ceartain it would work to the degree he needed it too. He did not like how other jedi/sith exsisted, not only growing more powerful then he, but perhaps would use the power to steal his love. So he set out to destroy all force-users. Killing a large sum of them. But ultimately being destroyed himself by a gang of sith combatants. Darth Nader fealt sorry for Spelljammer. And with the help of his brother Bill O' Reilly, who though was not a sith was an expert with technology. Built Spelljammer anew. And built him with a special programming that tapped into The Force and to a breif extent meddle with The Force around them, not enough to wield it as a jedi, but enough to keep others from manipulating well. (Though many sith/jedi if well skilled could easily get around this limited programming..)
http://amanda.dd.com.au/gallery/pics/android.jpg
He may not look like much, but Spelljammer is a very fast and cunning combat droid, who can stretch his arms and legs and with the help of his configurings to "jam The Force" he can be quite deadly to both Force-users and non-users alike.. He's perhaps more threatning then he was inlife, because his love has long sensed passed away, and he assumes she married a jedi/sith knowing of thier impressively awesome power. So his sole mission in mecha-life, is to see to the destruction of anyone who would wield The Force..

Makashi
Lol.

Darth Faunus
Well, I'm bored. . .

Dralus

Male Sith

32 standard years

6' 9"

Sith Sword, hand-crafted, dagger carrying poison of Korriban blood-serpent

Born during the harsh rule of Lord Simus, Dralus was one of millions of Sith who experienced first-hand the turmoil that ensued Simus' dethroning by Lord Ragnos. Upon seeing the mighty half-breed striding to the throne as a youngling, he pledged himself forever to the service of the new Dark Lord.

After proving himself more than worthy of acceptance into the Sith Army after single-handedly capturing a blood-serpent in the Temple, and removing its venom glands for his own use, Dralus became a fearsome soldier, dispatched with a thousand other troops to quell what could have become some rebellions. Brutality and efficiency became his character, and his hand-crafted weapon, his words.

After nearly a decade of service, the majority of which was spent in relative peace, another small uprising arose on the planet of Zarok, where apparently, human slaves had discovered an artifact in their mining that they refused to give up. Dralus, now a captain in the army, was stationed there, alongside the personal troops of the Councillor of the planet. Expecting an easy victory, the new captain stormed the small group of enslaved rebels, slaughtering the humans. However, he did not emerge unscathed.

Although the battle was won, a pair of humans brandished more than electro-drills and repulsor-powered digging tools. One wielded a Sith weapon of its own; a scepter. Realizing quickly that this was the artifact of importance, Dralus rushed forward brashly, expecting to end this impetuous fools life with a single stroke. How wrong he was.

A bolt of bright lightning fired from the scepter. The recoil cracked the jaw of the startled human, but the bolt blew a messy, glowing hole through the Sith captain. The last things he saw were his own troops rushing over him to the scepter, one of them beheading the human who had inadvertantly altered the fate of the Sith. He heard something similar to "Ragnos" before he toppled over, falling into a permanent sleep.

I got the name "Dralus" from the Latin word Soldarius, which the word "soldier" was based off of. Or something along those lines. :P

Se7in
Name: Darth Simus, formerly Jern M'ron
Species: Weequay
Apparel: Very loose gray robes
Saber: Red, hilt has dark red designs, resembling blood flowig down the hilt
Combat Forms: Usually uses a custom form of Niman, which is mediocre in dueling, but enough to defend him from blasters and lesser duelists. For combat against more skilled duelists, he has mastered Makashi, but not close to Dooku's level. His dueling skill is somewhere between Fisto and Quinlan.
Era: 50 years before PTM
Bio: Jern was born on Hypori without a family. Taken into an orphanage, he never knew friends, due to his ugly appearance. At the age of 4, a Jedi Knight named Robon was on Hypori doing Jedi business, when he encountered the young Weequay. Jern has a perculiar, or rather Force-related, talent in which he could predict the outcome of a game. These precognative abilities convinced Robon to take him to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. Honing his skills, Jern focused on diplomacy and speechcraft, rather than lightsaber skills or Force-adeption. When he reached the age of 12, Robon asked him to be his apprentice; he humbly accepted.

Robon taught Jern to defend himself. Robon himself was a meriocre duelist, but taught Jern more than just dueling skills. Jern balanced both his combat and diplomacy skills, making him a fine Jedi, as many of his instructors considered him a role model. This would not serve him in the end, however. As word of Jern's debating skills spread, soon politicians began requesting his presence, attempting to gain him as as asset. He continually turned them down, despite his best efforts to prove it was not in his interest. When he became 18, Robon and were requested to go to Telos, where civil unrest was growing. Robon and Jern met Aron Teels, the governor of a quadrant they were staying in. Aron learned of Jern's persuasion skills and approached him with promises of wealth and power beyond his wildest dreams. Jern replied to Teels, simply stating his allegiance was to the Order, and his master. The next night, Jern has a premonition, similar to the ones he had as a child. It showed terrible pain, for both himself, and others he loved. Fearful, he went to speak to his master. Robon assured him the Force would protect them both, should they remain connected to it. Jern awoke the next morning, surrounded at gunpoint by Teels' soldiers. With the Force, he persuaded them to leave; they complied. Jern quickly went to his master's room, intent on informing him, only to discover he had been killed in his sleep by Teels. In a fury, he grabbed both his and his master's saber and killed all of Teel's bodyguards, before killing Teels himself. He left, but returned to the Jedi Temple. Jern, left in heartache, began a deep decent to the Dark Side.

Jern informed the Council of the events that took place on Telos. He asked for investigation and the imprisonment of all of Teels' allies and soldiers. The Council denied, stating such interference would disrupt what was already an uncivil situation. Jern, both disappointed and bertrayed, began to make a plan. He began to study darker skills of the Jedi, and to some extent, the Sith. Deciding he would kill anyone else who would hurt him, he studied a forbidden art, a saber form known as Makashi. Honing his skills, he abandoned diplomacy. His instructors were appalled that he would leave a skill he had practiced for so long. He would often leave classes early, in a storm. One day, he voluntarily renounced his appointment to the Jedi Order, and left. The Jedi, worried due to his recent behavior, reluctantly let him leave.

Three years later, walked into the Jedi Temple, slaying all Jedi he saw. Upon entering the Main Hall, two Jedi Masters, Jori and Lolhi, and a Jedi Knight, Yoda, all encountered him, attempting to return him to the Light. He laughed and engaged all three in combat. Lolhi, after putting up a good fight, was stabbed in the throat, while Jori was killed in when Jern threw his saber at him. Jern then turned on Yoda, who was much more resourceful than the Jedi Masters. After a heated duel, Yoda, along with a five other Jedi Knights, cornered Jern. Content on not giving up, he jumped out of the window. Jern never returned, but continued to hunt Jedi behind the scenes.
Cause of Death: Jern died when he attempted to assassinate Yoda, and was killed when Yoda Force-pushed him off a landing pad over a huge canyon.

Darth Chronos
If i'm correct, Simus was the one who opposed Marka ragnos for the Sith throne, a century before TOTJ's Golden age of the Sith.

Se7in
Simus is a real person in Star Wars? I swear I made that name up lol

Illustrious
Yup. Lord Simus was a very powerful Sith Lord and Naga Sadow's former master, got his head lopped off when he opposed Ragnos, kept his head alive in a jar, and later was killed when Sadow faked the Republic's invasion.

CobbleR
Yup. Lord Simus was a very powerful Sith Lord and Naga Sadow's former master, got his head lopped off when he opposed Ragnos, kept his head alive in a jar, and later was killed when Sadow faked the Republic's invasion.
In a jar!? That's not much of a life. Neither is sitting on the computer at these forums *shrugs*. I R LOOSAR

Darth Chronos
Here he is...

http://koti.mbnet.fi/zeimi/sith/simus.jpg

Must've been sucky to loose the head, preserved, and then be killed anyways.

Darth Faunus
He's fugly. . . But he won't save you money on your car insurance!

Darth_Rankkor
What I don't understand is why ANOTHER thread on the same subject.

Darth Faunus
New people, new Sith. Although, darth-yoda, you could have simply brought back the old one.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
New people, new Sith. Although, darth-yoda, you could have simply brought back the old one.

which was started by me :P Darth yoda. You'll be punished for this. U forgot who the master is. MWAHAHAHAH evil face

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
which was started by me :P Darth yoda. You'll be punished for this. U forgot who the master is. MWAHAHAHAH evil face Yea that's right Darth Yoda, never ever forget about Master Michael Moore!

His contempt-filled views on Conservative America make people feel good about themselves for not being a whiny, Liberal, grease-covered, unshaven, American hating, Horse's Ass.

All hail the Hell Bound Democrat!

ALBA GU BRA!! zorro devil

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Tangible God
Yea that's right Darth Yoda, never ever forget about Master Michael Moore!

His contempt-filled views on Conservative America make people feel good about themselves for not being a whiny, Liberal, grease-covered, unshaven, American hating, Horse's Ass.

All hail the Hell Bound Democrat!

ALBA GU BRA!! zorro devil

WTF?!? eek!

Tangible God
Well that's right.

Darth_Janus
And to accent Tangible's post...

darth-yoda
sorry master but well it was a good thread and soon the apprentice must become the master

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by darth-yoda
sorry master but well it was a good thread and soon the apprentice must become the master

You mean that the apprentice must die right? LMAO

darth-yoda
no it is you who must die lol joke please dont smite me master so freind how have you been and on a side note post some of your drawings here forr the new memebers to look at and your sith

Darth_Rankkor
And to accent Tangible's post...

WTF?!?! eek!

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by darth-yoda
no it is you who must die lol joke please dont smite me master so freind how have you been and on a side note post some of your drawings here forr the new memebers to look at and your sith

Well, so I don't jam the thread they can look for the "fan art" thread that I've started big grin

Tangible God
And to accent Tangible's post... haHA! Right on!

darth_void

The Ones
Once the most powerful jedi master that ever existed in the galaxy. he was so strong with the force that he even invented new abilitys the force could do. then we went to investigate something on another planet. The rumors spread across the galaxy that he was killed. They were right, from a certain point of view. He spent ages on the planet, a helpless slave to the dark side. growing mad as the evil rushed through his body twisting his and making him an agent of evil. so twisted he was made to forget everything about his past apart from everything about the force. The darkside was too strong with him that he crippled people by looking at them after 5000 years of madness and darkness he rose up and made his fear known throguhout the galaxy. every single jedi went to bring him down. he murderred them in a heartbeat. he ruled the galaxy for many milleniums. but then all trace of his existence was gone. no one knew what happened. only there was democracy back in the galaxy.

He was the most vicious Sith Lord ever. he was...

DARTH SATANIC

Tangible God

darth_void
" Sounds alot like some twisted version of a Yuuzhan Vong."

Yeh I've never heard of them, I just did a starwars databank search, they look frickin cool, but i was going for a more human look

starwars.com/databank/species/yuuzhanvong/img/eu_bg.jpg

I can't post a full link for some idiot reason

JaehSkywalker
darth mirage
no idea where she came from
20 yrs old
a double-bladed saber just like darth maul's

Tangible God
For once someone who doesn't have DARTH.

A Sith named Kayser Soze.

30's, same deceitful manners as Sidious, rarely ever uses his "will kick Obi's, Anakin's, and NJO Luke's ass" powers, since he's always in the shadow, manipulating galactic events.

Multi-red-saber. AKA--Double bladed, detachable to two, can bend into that f*cked up whip. Also has the same look as Ulic's.

Darth Orcus
New Character: Me.

Name: Darth Orcus
Affiliation: Sith
Height: 5'6"
Dress: Black version of Jedi clothing; black leather tabard/jerkin; black hooded cloak
Weapon: Red single lightsaber (many concealed); Force Lightning
Characteristics: Machiavellian maninipulator (ala - Darth Sidious / Palpatine)

Tru_Slice
Name: Sirch Yensog, OT Jedi (pre NJO)

Saber: Dual-Phase Itrium saber, Gold in dual-phase mode.

Height: 6' 0"

Wears a Black Leather Flight jacket with brown pants with Grenn bloodstripes on the side, along with black boots.

Also wears a gun Holster for his Blastech DL-44 heavy Blaster on his right, and his lightsaber on his left.

Tru_Slice
Wow. That was incredibly dorkish of me. I never knew that I knew so much about Star Wars.

(and I meant to say "green."wink

Twilight Janick
Name: Darth Tami
Dress: Brown dress with black collar, black hooded cloak
Weapon: Red single lightsaber; Force Lightning
Homeworld: Alderaan
Force-powers:
Force Mind Cloud
Force ****
Force Poison
Force Swagger
Force Pestilence
Force Explosion (a.k.a. makes the target explode)

Bio:
When she was in high school, she had trouble with music because her school didn't have Earth-style concert flutes and it was the instrument best suited for her. She hated her new instruments so much that she had a grudge against an Earth girl who played the same instruments as her. Afterwards, her family was invited to a ball on Geonosis, in order to its Archduke to choose his bride. Since she always made the hard work at home, because her mother-in-law hated her, she wasn't invited. With the aid of a Jedi, she went to the ball anyway.

After that, she became the wife of Archduke Poggle the Lesser and the apprentice of Count Dooku.

overlord
Name: Darth Scary
Affiliation: Gaylord.. Urmm.. I mean Sith lord of course, fool!
Height: Two meters long so.. WATCH OUT!
Dress: A hood..
Weapon: A lightdagger.
Characteristics: Steals from the rich and gives to the poor.

Darth Vious
Name: Darth Vious
Sex: Male
Homeworld: Coruscant
Weapon: Red lightsaber.
Lightsaber Form: Vious is a master of the Makashi, Soresu, Djem So forms, as well as the Shien sub-discipline.
Appearence: Jedi clothing, but all black. Wears an Androzaniian tribal mask to conceal horrific burns.
Era: Immediately following Order 66

Bio: Little is known about the true identity of Darth Vious, although some have made speculation through recognition of his lightsaber, which allows use of not only conventional forms such as Soresu and Djem So, but also the more arcane Makashi. The truth, is that Darth Vious was once a great Jedi Master, who managed to survive Order 66, when blaster fire from the Clone Troopers under his command ignited underground gasses, killing everyone in the cave. However, he was found by natives who were able to use the Force to manipulate the midichlorians into restoring his life, although not healing his injuries enough to restore his appearance. Out of respect to the natives that restored him, but feeling intense bitterness and shame at his disfigurement, he donned a tribal mask, and then devoted himself to the Dark Side of the Force, as it was that which returned his life. Returning to Coruscant, Vious approached Palpatine, who, sensing that the restoration of Vious' life had greatly increased his powers, and might indeed hold the secret of cheating death, offered Vious his friendship and patronage. Once he had alchemically synthesized a new crystal for his lightsaber, he became the very first 'Emporer's Hand. It has been whispered that he collected Master Windu's fallen saber, and kept it in his posession.

braz
Name: Darth Vile
Homeland:Tatooine
Appearance: 5' 10, 145 lbs, Brownish-Red Hair, burning sith-yellow eyes much like Vader, and extemely toned muscles
Clothes: All Matte-black Jedi robe and suit with hood for stealth
Weapon: Single-bladed blood-red sith lightsaber
Abilities: Abnormal strength, sometimes believed to be able to lift 10 tons .Darth Vile, who is an original master of the Jedi Samurai Sword-fighting stlye and has held his own against Darth Sidious, is also a master of Haragei in which he is hyper aware of his surroundings and can even tell in detail what is happening in the microbe world without appearing to look any different to his opponent, and the ninja art of Sakki in which he can read his opponent's mind and take the art of war to another level, the mental plane or the psychological level and be able to sense their fears and act upon them by doing so. He has awesome will-power, that of stronger to any Jedi ever known to have existed and therefore posseses great power, and can do amazing things with the force such as move planets out of orbit.

braz
i'll make a bio laters, i gotta hit the sack

Veneficus
Originally posted by Darth_Veav
Darth Imperius
Mandorlian(SP?)
Mandorian Armor
Double Bladed Lightsaber, White Bladed
Form Makashi and Vaapad

Dangerous and raped Atris many times...Maybe thats why shes always cranky and unforgiving. Anyway history of raping her more than 28 times. Killed Many Jedi's after Mandorian War.

Well this is interesting... no expression

Ianus
Disturbing, more like.

calvin44
Originally posted by Darth Zayzia
there is more too star wars besides kotor.

calvin44
Name: Darth Serene
Race: human
Dress: much like darth mauls robes
Weapon: 2 Red single lightsabers; Force Lightning, choke
Characteristics: best swordsmanship skills ever to be known...

braz
Originally posted by braz
Appearance: 5' 10, 145 lbs, Brownish-Red Hair, burning sith-yellow eyes much like Vader, and extemely toned muscles
Abilities: Force choke, Abnormal strength, sometimes believed to be able to lift 10 tons .Darth Vile, who is an original master of the Jedi Samurai Sword-fighting stlye and has held his own against Darth Sidious, is also a master of Haragei in which he is hyper aware of his surroundings and can even tell in detail what is happening in the microbe world without appearing to look any different to his opponent, and the ninja art of Sakki in which he can read his opponent's mind and take the art of war to another level, the mental plane or the psychological level and be able to sense their fears and act upon them by doing so. He has awesome will-power, that of stronger to any Jedi ever known to have existed and therefore posseses great power, and can do amazing things with the force such as move planets out of orbit.

Bio: Darth Vile, who is originally known as Brazelton Mann, was born as an orphan slave in the corrupt planet of Tatooine. He was very powerful with the force at a young age with quick reflexes and a fast mind.
Food and money were scarce, so basically the economy of Tatooine was rotting, as was society, and the justice system, as money was made mainly through gamboling and hustling. It was a kill or be killed animalistic way of life and whatever was necessary to survive had to be done. As for Brazelton, he did not want to be this way because of his character in which he had a certain integrity in his heart, where he took a vow to never become "one of them." He had the mental disorder known as OCD in which he would get thoughts in his head without being able to rid them, and thought he had acted upon these thoughts in public and would be embarrassed and it would create great anxiety for no reason, and he could do nothing about it until he was put on medication. He was ridiculed by others because of his anxiety, and therefore had developed a very powerful anger in himself which he wouldnt not act upon or release and therefore, let it boil inside of him. One day, he had such bad anxiety and was being made fun of by several people when he went to the store to buy groceries and lost his temper and brutally beat them to death. He felt he had lost his whole persona with his shaped character and integrity and felt he had nothing to lose now, that he was already shaped into an evil person. This percieved fact made his anger even more great and he wanted to learn the ways of the Jedi to become a Sith Lord to fullfill his destiny. He was put through rigorous training by Darth Bane which took his body and mind to the absolute limit. He found a red crystal and constructed his own blood-red sith lightsaber.
The rest is history

Veneficus
Originally posted by Ianus
Disturbing, more like.

I think Veave as one demented mind...

Ianus
Here's demented...

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/6468/94131puxtw6fb.jpg

Veneficus
Originally posted by Ianus
Here's demented...

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/6468/94131puxtw6fb.jpg

OMG

braz
Abilities: Force choke, Abnormal strength, sometimes believed to be able to lift 10 tons .Darth Vile, who is an original master of the Jedi Samurai Sword-fighting stlye and has held his own against Darth Sidious, is also a master of Haragei in which he is hyper aware of his surroundings and can even tell in detail what is happening in the microbe world without appearing to look any different to his opponent, and the ninja art of Sakki in which he can read his opponent's mind and take the art of war to another level, the mental plane or the psychological level and be able to sense their fears and act upon them by doing so. He has awesome will-power, that of stronger to any Jedi ever known to have existed and therefore posseses great power, and can do amazing things with the force such as move planets out of orbit.

Bio: Darth Vile, who is originally known as Brazelton Mann, was born as an orphan slave in the corrupt planet of Tatooine. He was very powerful with the force at a young age with quick reflexes and a fast mind.
Food and money were scarce, so basically the economy of Tatooine was rotting, as was society, and the justice system, as money was made mainly through gamboling and hustling. It was a kill or be killed animalistic way of life and whatever was necessary to survive had to be done. As for Brazelton, he did not want to be this way because of his character in which he had a certain integrity in his heart, where he took a vow to never become "one of them." He had the mental disorder known as OCD in which he would get thoughts in his head without being able to rid them, and thought he had acted upon these thoughts in public and would be embarrassed and it would create great anxiety for no reason, and he could do nothing about it until he was put on medication. He was ridiculed by others because of his anxiety, and therefore had developed a very powerful anger in himself which he wouldnt not act upon or release and therefore, let it boil inside of him. One day, he had such bad anxiety and was being made fun of by several people when he went to the store to buy groceries and lost his temper and brutally beat them to death. He felt he had lost his whole persona with his shaped character and integrity and felt he had nothing to lose now, that he was already shaped into an evil person. This percieved fact made his anger even more great and he wanted to learn the ways of the Jedi to become a Sith Lord to fullfill his destiny. He was put through rigorous training by Darth Bane which took his body and mind to the absolute limit. He found a red crystal and constructed his own blood-red sith lightsaber.
The rest is history

calvin44
i dont think he could have yellow eyes yet..

braz
why not

calvin44
they have to be totally consumed by the dark side. it takes alot for that to happen, and you didnt put anything about killin alot of jedi or stuff like that.

braz
he did kill a jedi..he killed uh, luke skywalker and now vader's ghost is after vile laughing

calvin44
you have lost.

tulak hord
HYBRID BREED SITH (BORN BY A FEMALE PURE BREED SITH AND A RANCOR AS THE FATHER)

Name: Darth Kankar
WEAPONembarrasmentne sith sword and a 6 small light saber's, the sith sword is ten feet long and 3 feet thick with sith rightin on it.

Description: Part Rancor part pure breed sith, Darth Kankar is the the phiscally most well built sith lord ever, and a better light saber duelist than any other jedi or sith ever. including tulak hord and has such cosmic abilitys with the force he can create black hole's and destroy thousands of stars at a time.

Dark Envy
Originally posted by tulak hord
HYBRID BREED SITH (BORN BY A FEMALE PURE BREED SITH AND A RANCOR AS THE FATHER)

Name: Darth Kankar
WEAPONembarrasmentne sith sword and a 6 small light saber's, the sith sword is ten feet long and 3 feet thick with sith rightin on it.

Description: Part Rancor part pure breed sith, Darth Kankar is the the phiscally most well built sith lord ever, and a better light saber duelist than any other jedi or sith ever. including tulak hord and has such cosmic abilitys with the force he can create black hole's and destroy thousands of stars at a time.

Are you on crack? Why would a Rancor have sex with a Sith? Or why would a Sith want to have sex with a Rancor? Also, I doubt Rancor's ding dong would fit into her garage. UR ON CRACK!

overlord
can create black hole's and destroy thousands of stars at a time.
OMG!! THAT IS SO COOL!

Darth Sidian
I'll soon be changing my name to Darth Zannah. I'm creating a different back-ground for her.

Reign Kavar was chosen by the new Jedi order to join the Army of Light, a jedi team destined to destroy the sith. But after a Sith Lord killed her master she became filled with hate and rage. She went to Korriban to confront this Sith Lord, looking for revenge, but ran into a different Sith Lord, Darth Slane who sensed great power within her. He twisted and manipulated her mind, taking her as his apprentice and dubbed her 'Darth Zannah.'

overlord
Oh, okay..

Darth_Talon
Name: Darth Talon
Oringinal Name: Marsh Strowbridge
Species: Male Zabrak
Weapons: Dark Force, And 2 red lightsabers.
Apperance: Black cape with a grey inside, black hood covering face, black under-clothes, grey boots with a black line(like storm trooper boots), grey and black untlity belt, grey gloves, grey vest thing like anakins and the peice of rope coming down in front of his legs also like anakins.

braz
gtsdfgds...sry free post accidently sent what i wasnt finished typing embarrasment

braz
new sith...scratch my old one...

Name: Darth Rache
Homeland: Genosis
Appearance: 5' 9, 150 lbs, sith-yellow eyes, shapely-cut short brownish red hair, left mechanical forearm
Apparel: Black jedi tunic with robe and hood for stealth
Weapon: Blood-red single-bladed lightsaber
Styles/Abilities: Darth Rache is a master of the jedi lightaber art of Soresu, which is Obi Wan's style in which Lord Rache has extremely quick reflexes when deflecting multiple laser bolts making him nearly invincible. He also has a great anger in him which gives him much power in the dark side, especially when using the art of Shien/Djem So, which he's mastered and which also Darth Vader mastered, which combines Soresu's defensive techniques with basics from the melee-based jedi art of Makashi with wide sweeping, and aggressive blows fueld by anger to combine to make Shien/Djem So a very powerful art in the jedi world. Darth Rache is also a practiotioner of the lightsaber art of Artaru which makes him very agile. He also has force choke and has abnormal strength with his left forearm because of it being mechanical.

Captain REX
A lot of these are just Sith Lords on crack, nothing worthy of being called a Sith Lord.

I've invented Lord Burk for the source of my amusement in short stories concerning him. I don't want to give him a background yet, though.

To keep with the whole Vader = Father, Sidious = Insidious, Tyrannus = Tyrant, etc etc etc thing, Burk = Burke. Burke is a synonym for 'strangle' or 'choke,' i.e. to burke someone, I burked someone, etc.

braz
Originally posted by Captain REX
A lot of these are just Sith Lords on crack, nothing worthy of being called a Sith Lord.

I've invented Lord Burk for the source of my amusement in short stories concerning him. I don't want to give him a background yet, though.

To keep with the whole Vader = Father, Sidious = Insidious, Tyrannus = Tyrant, etc etc etc thing, Burk = Burke. Burke is a synonym for 'strangle' or 'choke,' i.e. to burke someone, I burked someone, etc.

mine? 'rache' means revenge in german, and i am half-german roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain REX
Rache is also my nickname for my girlfriend, so I wasn't sure. stick out tongue

braz

yea well its pronounced different

braz
screw it, im changing my sith name lol for a third time: not darth rache, but Darth Zorn

Captain REX
And what's this one mean?

overlord
I think of hanging my name to Darth Rash.
I'm sure you will all find these extremely interesting.

Darth Zannah
My character fell to the dark side after losing her master. Her master was killed by a ruthless Sith, Tavion. My character wanted revenge and came across a Sith Lord, Darth Bandon who promised her enough power to get revenge if she fell to the dark side and pledged herself to the ways of the sith. My character did so, and thus became Darth Vindus. 'Vindus' taken from the latin word 'ego vindex' meaning 'selfish avenger' because she turned her back on her jedi friends simply for revenge.

Darth Zannah

If that means revenge she's probably just getting back at you because of someone else and using you as a re-bound erm

Next Venom_girl
Here's my character, Jen Starkiller (yeah, same name used for KOTOR) and after falling to the Dark side... I need a cool Darth name... maybe Darth Fury? Darth Malice? Nah, that's lame...
Simple story always carried anger from being seen as different, an outcast yadda yadda then there's the last straw that finally pushes me over the edge and I'll go and whipe out all that dared to laugh before and force choke people who look at me funny.
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/7605/measjedi48lf.pnghttp://img375.imageshack.us/img375/6905/measdarkjedi4su.png

overlord
When I landed on Corellia, I murdered a lot of people.
Some jedi didn't liked this and started to chase me.. Lucky for me; I escaped on one of the floating trains! I was electrocuting people there but suddenly the jedi was back. I drew my incredibly legendary three sided lightsaber and gave him a hard fight but it went to a stalemate. I quickly escaped from the planet and made a black hole to suck Corellia in. Suddenly I noticed the jedi hanging from my window again.

braz
And what's this one mean?

Wrath in German

Darth Zannah
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Here's my character, Jen Starkiller (yeah, same name used for KOTOR) and after falling to the Dark side... I need a cool Darth name... maybe Darth Fury? Darth Malice? Nah, that's lame...
Simple story always carried anger from being seen as different, an outcast yadda yadda then there's the last straw that finally pushes me over the edge and I'll go and whipe out all that dared to laugh before and force choke people who look at me funny.
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/7605/measjedi48lf.pnghttp://img375.imageshack.us/img375/6905/measdarkjedi4su.png

Hence fourth, the truth of you shall now and forever be Darth Nepulis.

Next Venom_girl
Right... Um.... What's that mean? blink

Twilight Janick
Name: Darth Amidala

Bio: A veteran of the Clone Wars as a Senator, she is more accustomed to blasterfights than to lightsaber fighting; she was recruited by Darth Vader and personally trained by him after she got married with him.

Darth Vious

I'd quite agree, too many 'super invincible' types with no actual character depth. I got my name from contractions of two words that describe me pretty well. Devious and Envious. (Without the first part of the words though, the sounding changes from Vee-us to Vye-us)

Darth Brencis
Darth Brencis
16 yrs age now 21 yrs
Young but powerful and trained by the best
custom dubble bladed lightsaber; color: black, and can split into dual lightsabers.
wears Black robes and dark red and black vest/shirt, pants under the robe usally has robes on with hood pulled up unless fighting difficult battles then no robe.
very few have seen his face and even fewer are still living to tell about it.
Story: was an orphan a theif on day a jedi caught him trying to steal his lightsaber the jedi could feal the force flow with in him. jedi tryed to teach him the ways of a jedi wut eventual Brencis killed his master and assembled an army of sith And became A sith lord.
Lord Brencis

Darth Brencis
Darth Brencis
16 yrs age now 21 yrs
Young but powerful and trained by the best
custom double bladed lightsaber; color: black, and can split into dual lightsabers.
wears Black robes and dark red and black vest/shirt, pants under the robe usually has robes on with hood pulled up unless fighting difficult battles then no robe.
very few have seen his face and even fewer are still living to tell about it.
Story: was an orphan a thief on day a Jedi caught him trying to steal his lightsaber the Jedi could feel the force flow with in him. Jedi tried to teach him the ways of a Jedi but eventual Brencis killed his master and assembled an army of Sith And became A Sith lord.
Lord Brencis

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth Brencis
very few have seen his face and even fewer are still living to tell about it. Know THIS is cliche.

darth_janus1029
Darth Pheonix

hair: None
eyes: right one grey and exposed, left one red
height: 6' 3"
weapon: fencer style lightsaber w/ red crystal
primary force ability: drain life
background: Darth Pheonix was once a force sensetive man who was truly virtuous. He was loved by all who knew him. However, he and his family were the victims of a horrible raid from Republican troops during the Mandolorian War. Before he died, his body was overtaken by the dark side of the force. Driven only by hatred and vengence, the dark side resurrected his body as a walking corpse, a plague amongst the Republic. A truly grusome sight to behold, his body is constantly eroding, as a corpse usually would.

overlord
D4RTh SH4D0WK!nG:

C4n Feeexze S/\/\4LL KR33KS 4ND TR0W /\/\00Ns T0 J00!

redcaped
You know, I made my Darth Vader costume with my own creation. I was lucky to get an old mask and the pair of gloves from Party City. On Halloween I went to the grove here in Miami. Damn, my mask lenses were so dark that I crashed to a pole on the sidewalk so hard that my mask almost fell. Many people saw me and laughed out loud.

Darth Hawkeye
Darth Hawkeye
28 years
Sought out jedi orders
Been both sides
Slain Jedi Sith
Dual sabers
Silver with special crystals

Darth_Aurelius

vader sith
name: darth bond

master: yoda

reason for name: a under cover jedi pretending to be a sith

how the empire cant feel he is a jedi: cus he is so strong with the force he clouded that he was a jedi

Darth Curaan
Darth Curaan

race: Corellian

weapon of choice: blackish blue Lightwhip

As a young Corellian Curaan was a hot headed youngster eager to explore the galaxy, have noticabley strong force powers from a young age, he was able to gain access to a freighter and left corellia, searching the star systems, he ended up landing on Ziost, the fabled Sith planet, he stripped his frieghter and holed up inside an Anciant Sith temple, Sith spectors and the energy of the dark side basked around him, evolving him into somthing different, Although the dark side energy was so great at this temple, it eventually deafened him to the force. While lacking force abilitie, the knowledge of True Sith species combat enfused inside him as he absorbed their knowledge. His knowledge of the Anciant Forms, and his uncanny ability with a light-whip makes him a formidable oppenant in any melee battle

MasterAshenVor
Lord Vorsek

Homeworld : Corellia

Sith Type : Sith Lord\Sith Marauder

Lightsaber : Double-Bladed \ Red Blade \ KOTOR I style Hilt

Jedi Lightsaber : Twin Blue Lightsabers \ KOTOR I style Hilt

Lightsaber Form : Ataru , Juyo , Soresu , Vaapad

Lightside Saber Forms : Jar'Kai forums of : Ataru , Juyo , Niman , Soresu , Makashi

Biography : Lord Ashen Vorsek was born on Corellia 25 standard years befor the Mandolorian Wars Gaining the Title of Jedi Knight 1 year befor the Mandolorian Wars and gaining the rank of Jedi Master 5 years into the war.

Lord Vorsek was a Jedi Master that frequently disagreed with his fellow Jedi Masters about the ways of the force and training of students more commonly argueing with the Jedi Master Vrook.

Lord Ashen was a Jedi Weapons Master of the Jedi Order training students along side his long time friend Master Kavar when the Jedi Civil War Started Master Vorsek fought the sith Feriously but was captured during the reign of the Sith Trimuvant by Sith Assassins being tortured and after a grueling 5 weeks of torture Lord Vorsek's resolve broke and he surrendered to the Dark Side.

However Ashen Escaped 2 weeks after joining the Dark Side and went into hideing 10 years or more past (Lost Record During Hideing) and Lord Ashen Emurged During the Reign of Darth Kaan fighting with Kaan at the Battles of Ruusan Lord Vorsek fought till the 6th battle befor Lord Kaan Sent him else where now Lord Ashen Searches for Darth Revan and The Jedi Exile so he can rest his heart by bringing his Vengeance Upon them for whatever reason that might be.

KingDubya
This character was used in a RP, which takes place sometime after the Yuuzhan Vong invasion.

Name: Xarod Garrol

Race: Falleen

Description: Xarod has red, scaly skin. He has no hair to speak of. His dark robes normally cover his entire body, but for the few times when his robe is removed, he wears underneath black clothing that is similar to what ancient Sith assassins used to wear. Slung over his back is his almost-unique lightsaber.

Weapons: An almost-unique lightsaber with a purple blade. Instead of being in the shape of a sword, it is reminiscent of a naginata (image at the bottom); Darth Nihl wields a similar lightsaber. He also has a short dagger for emergencies.

History: Xarod was a member of the lower class of the Falleen infrastructure. He had always been jealous of the ruling class, and he was driven to a murderous rage against all who claimed authority over him, even his parents. His anger eventually consumed him, and he was confined within a metallic box to keep others safe from him for 10 years. During this time, he began to develop abilities (which he later learned was manipulation of the Force), which he used to escape from the cell.
He stole a ship and used rudimentary piloting skills to leave the planet. The time he had spent within the cell had let him contemplate his rage, and he realized he wouldn't be able to destroy the higher Falleen without some help from outside. So, he traveled across the galaxy, trying to find someone he could ally himself with, someone more ruthless than him to help him become stronger. Eventually, he stumbled upon a Sith lord who felt his anger and his strength in the Force. He was taken under the Sith lord's wing for training, to hone this rage and fury.
Over the years, Xarod proved to be very unwilling to follow orders, which slightly annoyed his master. He would normally go off on personal vendettas, or simply lie about the completion of a task. 5 years after his training had begun, Xarod used the skills he had been taught to slaughter his master (not just kill, slaughter); he never did like anyone who claimed to be better than him.
After this moment, he declared himself a Sith lord. His anger and rage are considered dangerous, even by Sith standards, which makes plenty of the other Sith feel the need to rid the Empire of his presence.

Naginata:
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/9562/b0009piui001a36nil00hj3iiyscmzzzzzzzwb3.jpg

ThoraxeRMG

ThoraxeRMG

Tommy Sanchez
Name: Darth Volter
Homeplanet: Alderaan
Weight: 185
Height: 6'0
Eyes: Red & yellow
Hair: Black
Clothing: Black & red robes, black & red tunic
Form speciality: Vapaad & Djem So

As a youngling, his immense potential was discovered. He was taken to the Jedi Temple and was trained into Jedi Knight. He was sent to a mission in Korriban alongside his master. There, Hssiss attacked them and killed his master. Enraged, he killed all the Hssiss and fell to the Dark Side. He decided to stay and discover Korriban's secrets.

Violent2Dope
Darth Ultimus
age unknown, appears to be in mid 30s
Species:Human
Height:9'3"
Weight:600 pounds
Has a muscular body(that's as straight as I could put it)
Wears a long black cloak with shoulder armor and hood, under it wears black and red armor made of unknown materials.This armor covers his whole body in separate parts, like torso and arms, legs, and boots, but with his formidable strength can support it and armor does not restrict movement.
Wields two lightsabers with Black blades(gangsta) and the hilts are longer than normal sabers.
Hair:short and red
Abilities: Is a powerful Sith Lord who knows all Force Techniques and can destroy entire worlds with his power, but would be weakened after doing so. He is very strong, even without augmenting his strength with the force he could easily overpower a Wookie and some of the most advanced Droids. Despite his size, he is surprisingly fast and agile. He is a master of all Lightsaber Forms which he has combined the benefits of them all into one super form.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Darth Ultimus
age unknown, appears to be in mid 30s
Height:9'3"
Weight:600 pounds
Has a muscular body(that's as straight as I could put it)
Wears a long black cloak with shoulder armor and hood, under it wears black and red armor made of unknown materials.This armor covers his whole body in separate parts, like torso and arms, legs, and boots, but with his formidable strength can support it and armor does not restrict movement.
Wields two lightsabers with Black blades(gangsta) and the hilts are longer than normal sabers.
Hair:short and red
Abilities: Is a powerful Sith Lord who knows all Force Techniques and can destroy entire worlds with his power, but would be weakened after doing so. He is very strong, even without augmenting his strength with the force he could easily overpower a Wookie and some of the most advanced Droids. Despite his size, he is surprisingly fast and agile. He is a master of all Lightsaber Forms which he has combined the benefits of them all into one super form.

*Wrongfully assumes no overcompensation*

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by jollyjim311
*Wrongfully assumes no overcompensation* What?

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
What?

I was saying that I don't believe you have a small penis based on your character creation.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by jollyjim311
I was saying that I don't believe you have a small penis based on your character creation. Oh. LOL!

Darth Sparrow
Darth Sparrow
6 foot, human

styles:

Master of Djem so
Master of Masaki
well trained in Soresu
some training in Ataru
some training in juyo
also is a Master of his own style

Bio: Sparrow is known to be the most Notorious swordsman in sith history, He slautered many more jedi than any other sith. Darth Sparrow was noted as fearless unlike many sith lords were when they encountered famous or master jedi. He had a midiclorian count that read was more than 30,000 but because of this he was thought to powerful and risky to be trained as a jedi and instead was left with his older brother who took care of him on a non-republic human planet. after he found out that he was not to become his dream of a jedi he grew angry and trained himself as a boy...without his brother knowing. he learned to move things a do small force abilities because of his great power. most jedi couldn't train themself but he was far more force sensitive and more willing. one day he was using his powers and was heard in the force a by a master Sith lord who took him in. he was thaught trained and became the best swordsman because he a had a rare ability that allowed him to use the force to his advantage in duels. the rest was history....his masters name was never known. Sparrow killed his master but did it not from behind or in his sleep but in a duel...from then on he became the greatest duelest because of his will to duel and never run....he trained in many styles including his own which he made to insure victory in surprise and devestating tatics. He was never killed...eventually he made and army of sith and took the republic...after an ambush of jedi assassins he decided to hid away and was never seen from. in the ambush he killed 8 out of 11 jedi masters of the highest degree before escaping. Sparrow wasbelieved to be a a force server but rarely used it because he enjoyed battle.

Spartan 063
Name: Darth jaren Rimsman
6 foot 5 in

Master off all forms but is rummored to have come up with another powerfull form
Master of force storm
as well as choke

Jaren could easily kill any jedi with his sabe, but he is also equally versed in the force.

he is rummored to have a biotic arm with wich he could easily take on a wookiee

this sith is clouded in mystery because all jedi who have come into contact with him have never lived to tell about it.

STATCH
Name; Musa

Age; 19

race; Human

light saber: two silver ( like in the new KOTOR game) handed light saber. can attach at the bottom to create the double bladed one. Dark black hilt with Red going up the sided

Look: Deep red robes with black markings on the back. hoop pulled up with black tunic and red sash.(think of the guy from assassins creed with red and black)

Bio: Musa was a member of the jedi when his master was killed on a mission to an outer rim planet by a sith lord. the sith spared Musa life and asked him to join the dark side.Musa refused and the two fought for hours. the sith was unable to kill the young jedi who was only 16. The rage in Musa grew untill he let out a massive force push that almost punched a hole through the sith and sent the sith over a cliff. Musa left with his masters ship and went out beyond the outer rim. were his light saber skills grew and he was able to make his new double light sabers. At 18 he traveled to all the planets that was rich in the force. wether they were dark or not. he learned from the places he went and began to understand that neither the sith nor the jedi were right in what they wanted. At the age of 19 he returned back to the jedi who wanted to strip him of his powers because he did not agree with the teachings of the jedi. upon the betrayl of the jedi on his escaped he killed 4 of them. The jedi labled him as a sith and upon this the real sith caught wind of maybe a new member. The Lord sent out a special sith... the one musa had fought on the outer rim planet. The sith meet Musa on the planet tattoin. Upon the metting Musa attacked the sith before he could speak and slayed him. knowing that the sith and jedi were wrong on how they wanted the universe to work Musa spent his time sabataging missions that both sides were on..... but upon the numbers of both sides growing Musa staRTED A NEW ORDER.... order of the new moon. the members would not be labled as sith nor jedi but they could learn the ways of both..... and one day musa will lead these people to the steps of the jedi temple and to the sith and destroy them both

Captain REX
I dislike threads like this. No offense to anyone, but the majority of the time characters are not intensely creative or are overpowered by nature. A great deal of them also reference 'using both sides' and powers that go against what is already known about the Force.

Blah.

SithLegion
Darth Xempion was once Jedi Master Vaoun Lufarius. After a doctrinal conflict between him and the Jedi council forced him to leave the council, Vaoun vowed to create a new council. This new council would be the cause of a rift in the Jedi Order. Many Jedi, almost half, pledged their allegiance to this new council. Vaoun was now the leader of a new sect of Jedi and began a campaign to rid the earth of the old council. Little did Vaoun know that he was playing right into the hands of the Darkside. Before long evil had control of his heart, and the once powerful Jedi transformed into Darth Xempion. Once this transformation had taken place Xempion's new council became know as the Sith Legion. This Legion was determined to destroy all Jedi and control the universe.

SithLegion
Years after the Legion War, a war that raged between the Sith Legion and the Jedi Order, Coric Ficon was born. His birth brought new hope to the Jedi Order. It was prophesied that a White Knight would one day lead the Jedi into victory over the Sith. The order believed this knight to be Coric.

As Coric grew in the Jedi way, it was clear that he was powerful. He was placed under the leadership of Jedi Master Anawa Nuheri, Vaoun Luferias' old apprentice. Master Nuheri helped shape Coric into a strong Jedi, one that would be the youngest to ever become Jedi Master.

Not long after becoming a Jedi Master, Coric had to return home to attend the wedding ceremony of his sister. However, Coric returned only to find that his family had been brutally slaughtered. Coric was furious and desired revenge.

He tracked the murderers to a local tavern within the main city. Knowing the law of the Jedi, Coric's intentions were to arrest these men only. The men resisted, and Coric defended himself. With his white sabre in hand, Coric lost control and brutally slaughtered the men, and then turned his sights on the other tavern patrons. Before he knew it, Coric had killed everyone inside the tavern. He had let emotion take over his heart.

Outside, a patrol of enforcement soldiers rushed to take control of the situation. Without hesitation they blasted Coric, and he went down. To Coric's aid came a man in a black robe. This man had a light sabre and knew how to use it. He managed to bring Coric to saftey and away from the patrol.

What Coric didn't know was that this man was Darth Xempion. Xempion was the only one to survive the Legion War. He had been in hiding until now. Xempion knew the power that Coric had. As a matter of fact, this whole situation was a set up. Xempion knew what he would have to do to begin the process of turning Coric to the Darkside.

Through clever deception, Xempion succeeded in bringing Coric over to the Darkside. He then gave Coric the new name of Darth Tawija. With Darth Tawija on his side, Xempion knew that he could once again be powerful. Before long, The two Sith Lords destroyed Anawa Nuheri and also left Lady Hira, Coric's long time friend, for dead.

Tangible God
Sounds more like a story that's been copied and pasted.

Lord Knightfa11
Lord Malignar

A mediumly force sensetive human male forced to take part in a heinious expirement. 3739 years before tpm, a sith prophesied that the jedi would eventually destroy the sith, and bring balance to the force. He then ordered that an army of force sensetives would be encrusted in cryostatis among the tombs of the sith lords on korriban to sleep for aproximatley 4000 years. Eventually, as the sith forsaw, most of the cryostatis capsules became disfunctional, killing the sith inside over the years, but one managed to survive. Lord Malignar. Malignar was not the strongest of the sith in cryostatis, but neither was he the weakest. His spirit mingled with the ancient entombed sith, forced to learn tecniques and abilities from them, so that he would be unmeasurably powerful by the time that the 4000 years had past. By the 3000 year mark, he was capable of besting most of the sith entombed on korriban, even the ones buried long after he was originally frozen. By the 6571th year, he was capable of besting all of them put together, such were the tecniques that he learned and mastered by him. When he emerged 4000 years later, he had found that his worst fears had become true. The sith had crumpled, and the only ones remaining were dark jedi, not actual sith apprentices that had defeated their masters, taking the title of master for themselves, but jedi that had simply defected to the darkside. He soon would become the one responsible for restoring the sith to their formal glory. HE was also powerful enough to influence his midichlorions to keep himself and others from dying, and to kill them or devoid them from the force.

Lord Malignar

Male Human

7'4" and capable of using the force to influence his cells to the point of changing physical stature and physique.

Wears a totally black revan style helmet; Loose, torn, frayed, worn black robes, and has a look about his face of one who has seen, experienced and done too much; the look of age upon a young face.

2 5' Red glowing lightsabers with yellow blades. They have black poisoned serated dueling spikes that protrude like the hand guards on a midevil sword. A rub with these on any part of the body rresults in a long and painful death that starts with instant siezures..

skywalker833
Darth Massacre.
Black sith robes, hood almost always up.
Red blade, customized hilt
Once massacred every jedi in jedi temple, that's where I got the name.

lol.

skywalker833
Bio: Darth Massacre's original name was Zorn. He was taken away from his family at half a year old and became a padawan at the age of 3! He went on many missions with his master and became a Jedi Knight at the age of 15. He was so powerful in the force many said he was the greatest jedi ever. He could create black holes with the force, electric judgment, could move entire planets! He was so good that he became a master at the age of 23! He was unstoppable. Then everything changed. He went on a mission by himself after a powerful sith lord named Darth Danak. He met the sith lord and defeated him. But before he took the final stroke, Danak told him of all the powers of the darkside, and that he could teach him. Zorn was so facinated, that he decided to be taught, then kill Danak and go back to the jedi. Though this plan went all wrong. He was taken in to the darkside. He became invincible. He killed Danak and became a Dark Lord of the Sith. He went to the jedi temple and killed every single jedi in it. He got his name from it. Massacre, Darth Massacre. He gained many darkside followers and became the unchallenged ruler of the galaxy. Everyone was powerless against him, he was unstoppable.
I am now 30 years old.
I am Darth Massacre...

Lord Knightfa11
omg Electric judgement? at age 15? thats just crazy. at least mine had to train with sith spirits for 4000 years before he came anywhere near as powerful as palpatine/njo luke.

pgdarth95
darth jesus
sex male
race ???
white robe with red cloth
2 double bladed red lightsabers

pgdarth95
darth jesus
male
race ???
two double bladed re lightsabers
made the pacific ocean into whine drank it all got eternaly drunk hehe

Lord Knightfa11
wtf?

Darth Dajivan
Name: Darth Dajivan

gendre: male

human

Homeworld: alderaan

Apperence: mandalorian mask (like a force mask) dark robes
golden armor under them a black belt with silver on it his hood over his head.

affiliation: dark lords of the sith, revans sith empire

Lightsaber: it's darth dajivans famed light saber it has ulic 's hilt
it has a special crystal that drains force of who ever he hits with it
and it has a ruber grip

History: Darth Dajivan a.k.a lord of torture is a ruthless sith lord his reing as dark lord came after darth malak's his was a former mandalorian but during the middle of the mandalorian wars
he got captured by the republic and was turned to there side
after the was dajivan was found very strong in the force and was trained into a jedi consular but during the begging of the war he was captured by revan and lost his arn but he got it replasedat the end of his reign he was taken over by the darness of the sith so he when to go kill all
the jedi but he underestomated them and got killed

sweersa
Originally posted by Darth Dajivan
Name: Darth Dajivan

gendre: male

human

Homeworld: alderaan

Apperence: mandalorian mask (like a force mask) dark robes
golden armor under them a black belt with silver on it his hood over his head.

affiliation: dark lords of the sith, revans sith empire

Lightsaber: it's darth dajivans famed light saber it has ulic 's hilt
it has a special crystal that drains force of who ever he hits with it
and it has a ruber grip

History: Darth Dajivan a.k.a lord of torture is a ruthless sith lord his reing as dark lord came after darth malak's his was a former mandalorian but during the middle of the mandalorian wars
he got captured by the republic and was turned to there side
after the was dajivan was found very strong in the force and was trained into a jedi consular but during the begging of the war he was captured by revan and lost his arn but he got it replasedat the end of his reign he was taken over by the darness of the sith so he when to go kill all
the jedi but he underestomated them and got killed

Quite an imagination. I am scared now.

DarkSerpent
Darth Tentacle
Male
Race...Cock Tentacle Monster

Abilities-ripping chicks form different points in time then doing them orally anally vaginall pretty everyway at once...

darth atann
name darth chameleon

speceis chameliar

gender male

homworld tatoine

lightsaber description like a regular saber with anakins bottom.red

history chameleon was cast out by the jedi beacause he was corupt.
then he gave his spirit to darkness now he has no will cause
he is DARKNESS as he grows in power his echo can be heard
by more jedi cause he is life less. people who hear his echo
turn to the dark side.

born 4001bby died 2001bby

sweersa
Umm...I think it is time for me to get out of the EU forum...

Tangible God
Originally posted by darth atann
name darth chameleon

speceis chameliar

gender male

homworld tatoine

lightsaber description like a regular saber with anakins bottom.red

history chameleon was cast out by the jedi beacause he was corupt.
then he gave his spirit to darkness now he has no will cause
he is DARKNESS as he grows in power his echo can be heard
by more jedi cause he is life less. people who hear his echo
turn to the dark side.

born 4001bby died 2001bby Sucky way to spend an afterlife.

xxxpoppunker182
Name:Azreal

Species: Stenax http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Stenax

Home world: Stenos

Weapon: Sith Sword

He wears custom armor made out of phrik

Icy Ninja
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
Species: Stenax http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Stenax

Those things look badass

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by Icy Ninja
Those things look badass

I know.

Just picture one of those as a sith.

Tangible God
I want to read those comics just for them.

Ushgarak
Darkserpent, a warning to you for inappropriate posts in the thread.

Seer Q'Anilia
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f7

Enjoy! big grin

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Darkserpent, a warning to you for inappropriate posts in the thread. Thir yes Thir

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by DarkSerpent
Darth Tentacle
Male
Race...Cock Tentacle Monster

Abilities-ripping chicks form different points in time then doing them orally anally vaginall pretty everyway at once...

Originally posted by sweersa
Quite an imagination. I am scared now.

sweersa
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano

lol

Chaz450
Darth Hopkinson
Planet:Unknown
Bio: He is very strong with the force. He has no mercy with his victims. He has killed 50 jedi. He is the secret apprentice of Darth Vader. His lightsaber colour is black. He is very skilled with a lightsaber. He will kill anything in his way of completing his mission.

Lucien A
How original.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Lucien A
How original.

ZING!!

Seriously though, how on earth would a 15 yr. old have 50 murders under his belt already? It strains credulity.

Lord Knightfa11
Name:Epic Pwnz
Saber: A huge double bladed lightsaber the size of coruscaunt
Species: human
Planet: tatooine.

BIO: when he was a little baby he was abducted by the sith and trained by darth sideous. He was so powerful that the entire training was achieved within 6 months. at 9 months old he was more powerful than njo luke because he had a trillion midichlorions. by 10 months old he had killed like a buh-zillion jedi and had cool black robes and red eyes and was bald and had batwings and a super fire shoes and his lightsaber had lightning and fire and he flipped around killing stuff faster than yoda and he was more powerful than njo luke and by 15 he had destroyed the universe on accident with his fart. THE END.

^this was a parody of alot of the create a siths, we now return you to your regular, gay, overpowered, create-a-sith programing.^

truejedi
this thread... can anyone really get any joy from anyone else's created sith?

Lucien A
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
Name:Epic Pwnz
Saber: A huge double bladed lightsaber the size of coruscaunt
Species: human
Planet: tatooine.

BIO: when he was a little baby he was abducted by the sith and trained by darth sideous. He was so powerful that the entire training was achieved within 6 months. at 9 months old he was more powerful than njo luke because he had a trillion midichlorions. by 10 months old he had killed like a buh-zillion jedi and had cool black robes and red eyes and was bald and had batwings and a super fire shoes and his lightsaber had lightning and fire and he flipped around killing stuff faster than yoda and he was more powerful than njo luke and by 15 he had destroyed the universe on accident with his fart. THE END.

^this was a parody of alot of the create a siths, we now return you to your regular, gay, overpowered, create-a-sith programing.^ Bout time, I love amateur creativity.

Chaz450
This is my new dark jedi

Name: Chaz Skywalker
Apperence:Black torn cape, Hood goes over his right eye, secret apprentice clothes.
Saber: One handed, colour is black
Bio: Chaz was found the strongest with the force at the age of 8. He still is the strongest . He is the best dark jedi of all. He was trained by a man who he found. He developed even more force powers. He can turn invisable, crush people, take knowledge without even doing anything with them, he can douplicate. He was attacked by a jedi. He wanted the killed Chaz. Then the man who was training him killed the jedi. Then he tought him force avalanche, lightning, choke, heal and shield. The first jedi he killed was at the age of 13. Know he wants to kill the jedi for what they did to him. He is skilled with a lightsaber. He has no mercy with his victims. He is scilent with his kills.

Lucien A
Originally posted by Chaz450
This is my new dark jedi

Name: Chaz Skywalker
Apperence:Black torn cape, Hood goes over his right eye, secret apprentice clothes.
Saber: One handed, colour is black
Bio: Chaz was found the strongest with the force at the age of 8. He still is the strongest . He is the best dark jedi of all. He was trained by a man who he found. He developed even more force powers. He can turn invisable, crush people, take knowledge without even doing anything with them, he can douplicate. He was attacked by a jedi. He wanted the killed Chaz. Then the man who was training him killed the jedi. Then he tought him force avalanche, lightning, choke, heal and shield. The first jedi he killed was at the age of 13. Know he wants to kill the jedi for what they did to him. He is skilled with a lightsaber. He has no mercy with his victims. He is scilent with his kills. Lol, aside from the grammatical oddities, this was hilarious to read. Especially: Originally posted by Chaz450
Black torn cape, Hood goes over his right eye, secret apprentice clothes.

and

He was trained by a man who he found.

Ultimate Vader
Name : Darth Scaar
Sex : Male
Species : Human
Saber : Single red lightsaber
Planet : Tattoine
Time : post-LOTF era
Form : Ataru and Djem So
Appereance : Like Bruce Wayne in Batman Begins

Bio :

Scaar is a young slave in Tattoine, working for merchants. He is named Scaar by many people because of his uniqueness, his skin become scarred badly if he get really mad. He performed this once when he's 5 years old and being tortured by an evil merchant. Actualy he doesn't really have a real name. The only thing people know is, they find Scaar in a cyrogenic tank. One day he escape from Tattoine, by sneaking on one of the smugglers's ship, seeking for a better future. He travels to many places, such as Nar Shaadaa, Correlia, even Coruscant. Then, when he's 13 years old, he ended up on Nar Shaadaa, working as slave and servant again. But, after 10 years of working there, he make a plan to escape. Then he steal a ship, but apparently he doesn't know how to fly it. Then, he pushes every button he can see. Amazingly, he ended in a mysterious planet. The planet is Hoth-like. But everything he can see is snow. After looking around the area, he become unconcious. Fortunately, he is saved by a female twi'lek. At the twi'lek's home, Scaar is finally awaken. Then he see the beautiful twi'lek. Her name is Stellar. Stellar Eclipse. Her skin is purple. She's about 30-35 years old. The 25 years old Scaar is fascinated with the twi'lek's appereance. Then the twi'lek talk to Scaar. She treated Scaar like her own son. Soon Scaar fell in love with Stellar. Actually Stellar is a maverick Jedi Master. She reveals it to Scaar after 2 months of living together with Scaar, because at that time she realize that Scaar is a force-sensitive. After that, Stellar teaches Scaar about the ways of the force. The only thing that Scaar lacked is the will to fight someone. Scaar doesn't like battling, although Stellar knows that Scaar is better than him in dueling. After 5 years of training, Scaar is sent to the Order ot become a Jedi. After attaining the status of Knight at 31, he's assigned with his real first mission, investigating Korriban. They choose Scaar because he's calm and very attuned to the light side. But Scaar fall to the power of the dark side because of what Ragnos tell him. Ragnos tell him, that Scaar in fact is the clone of Vader. This means he's a part of the cyborg Sith Lord, Darth Vader. After weakening his will, the dark side power of Korriban runs through him, every bit of power is going to him, making his body shaking. The dark side tell him to go to kill every jedi in this galaxy. So he went to kill the jedi, just like what Anakin do. The dark side ravaged Scaar's body everytime Scaar killed a jedi. Then he go to coruscant and kill many jedi there. Now he's 50 % of the dark side avatar's power. But then, Jedi masters come to fight Scaar. Then he begin to fight the masters, swing per swing, Scaar's onslaught is unstoppable. Unbelievable speed, unbelievable power. Then he use the dark side power to create a deadly beam. He uses it to destroy the light side energy in those Jedi Masters. Then, in a desperate attempt to kill masters that seemed limitless in number, he combine force wave with the dark side energy, making a very powerful blast of dark side energy. Everyone is dead. But, when Scaar is about to smile, Stellar comes to help Scaar. Stellar try to help Scaar refuse the dark side energy in him, but she failed. Scaar attacks Stellar with his newfound energy, but his mind is too crazy to overcome his master's powers. But even Stellar can't resist the dark side itself. Then Scaar calls upon the dark side to enhance his attacks. Stellar's lightsaber is destroyed after 3 strikes. Then, with Scaar steps back about 10 metres, and does a stab, by flying to Stellar's body. After that, Scaar realize the beautiful face that once he loved so much. Scaar blame the dark side and in his anger, he screams, then he fill himself with dark side power, destroying his already ravaged body. 1 hour after the fight, the jedi come, only to see that there's 2 new star in the galaxy, Scaar and Stellar.

Sorry for the grammar mistakes smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>