Tug of war: Current Hercules vs. Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
who will win a tug of war match between those powerhouses ?

of course.. with a special rope build... smile

olympian
Savage Hulk.

Current Hercules its close to the levels he was before but he is not -as- strong or stronger than that yet.

Hulk Power
Savage Hulk would own him.

guy222
Hulk

Master Court
Hulk-a-roonie.

Omega Vision
Herc would start taunting the Hulk and Hulk would get mad enough at Herc to not just win the tug of war but dislocate Herc's arm in the process.

Knowsbleed33
If Hulk isn't getting mad Hercules would win this easily. His base is much higher than Savage Hulks.

psycho gundam
if savage hulk understands the rules of the game and will fallow them, he wins.

Naija boy
Hulk for sure

quanchi112
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
If Hulk isn't getting mad Hercules would win this easily. His base is much higher than Savage Hulks. Yeah right. Hulk wins this all day. Strength is his forte and the guy starts off incredibly strong as it is. He will get angrier the longer it takes him to win this anyways.

Omega Vision
Only shot Hercules has is if he cheats and greases the rope on Hulk's end. Of course if he did that Hulk would get mad and rip Herc in half.

Badabing
What is it with people saying "Hulk's base strength"? If he's changed from Banner to Hulk then he's already angry. I haven't seen any instances in the past 5 years of a "calm" Hulk having less then class 100 strength. I think anything in handbooks is moot when compared to what's shown in comics.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Only shot Hercules has is if he cheats and greases the rope on Hulk's end. Of course if he did that Hulk would get mad and rip Herc in half. laughing out loud Originally posted by Badabing
What is it with people saying "Hulk's base strength"? If he's changed from Banner to Hulk then he's already angry. I haven't seen any instances in the past 5 years of a "calm" Hulk having less then class 100 strength. I think anything in handbooks is moot when compared to what's shown in comics. Get 'em bada. Start banning hulk haters.

Badabing
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud Get 'em bada. Start banning hulk haters. I only ban Thanos lovers.
wtfawe

stick out tongue

I was seriously asking. I'd love a scan to show Hulk's "base" strength.

PR and I have talked about tweaking the rules. Maybe it's time for an announcement thread to get some input? mmm

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Badabing
I only ban Thanos lovers.
wtfawe

stick out tongue

PR and I have talked about tweaking the rules. Maybe it's time for an announcement thread to get some input? mmm

Ask Quanchi. He's the one that said Hulk being angry doesn't necessarily mean he's past his base strength.

quanchi112
I only ban Thanos lovers.
wtfawe

stick out tongue

PR and I have talked about tweaking the rules. Maybe it's time for an announcement thread to get some input? mmm You keep pushing me and see what happens.

wink Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Ask Quanchi. He's the one that said Hulk being angry doesn't necessarily mean he's past his base strength. Because he's angry to begin with.

psycho gundam
What is it with people saying "Hulk's base strength"? If he's changed from Banner to Hulk then he's already angry. I haven't seen any instances in the past 5 years of a "calm" Hulk having less then class 100 strength. I think anything in handbooks is moot when compared to what's shown in comics. thumb up he's only at "Base" when he's on the brink of reverting to banner = his adrenal amp isn't being stimulated.

becoming the hulk means something's angering banner thus he's not at "base level".

Philosophía

Finally. uhuh

Badabing

Colossus-Big C
Hercs base is far higher than a calm hulk so he wins.

if hulk got angry and came back for rematch he would win

Kris Blaze
Herc's base is around millions of tons higher than the Hulk's. It'll take a while to reach that point.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Herc's base is around millions of tons higher than the Hulk's. based on what?

Badabing
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Hercs base is far higher than a calm hulk so he wins.

if hulk got angry and came back for rematch he would win And you can prove this? Also...
Originally posted by Digi
Debating Format

Full Capacity
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.

That's from the rules thread pinned at the top of the page. You should look through and absorb. That way I won't have to close any more of your threads.

Edit:
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Herc's base is around millions of tons higher than the Hulk's. It'll take a while to reach that point. I'll see you on messenger, son. ahuh

CortSether
I don't think we should count out Hercules. In terms of feats Hercules has shown to be stronger than Savage Hulk since he was holding up the heavens for a time.

Master Court
I keep pointing it out;

A basically calm Banner Hulk caught a 150 billion mountain at a moments notice. And simply taunting him provided him with the strength to hold it up. Savage Hulk wouldn't need such pep talk. Savage Hulk would eat that f*cking mountain. When Savage Hulk punches the ground, it usually measures on the high end of the Richter scale across the whole desert, sometimes a state.

And as for "calm" Hulk; calm Hulk turns into Banner. Whenever Hulk was rampaging they're all like "Let's calm him down! Let's calm him down!" So he'll revert to Banner. Savage Hulk is Class 100 minimum. Not "average" or "approximate". Like I've said before, that's how he goes straight into laying out Thor in a bloody heap just seconds into a fresh Hulk-out. Or how even a weaker Hulk shatters an asteroid twice as big as Earth.

Originally posted by CortSether
I don't think we should count out Hercules. In terms of feats Hercules has shown to be stronger than Savage Hulk since he was holding up the heavens for a time.

How heavy are the Heavens, anyway?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Starscream M
based on what?

Based on the fact that Hulk starts out at around 80-100 tons.

CortSether
Originally posted by Master Court
How heavy are the Heavens, anyway?

I'm not sure. But Hercules has also pulled the city of Manhattan while swimming.

Master Court
I'm not sure. But Hercules has also pulled the city of Manhattan while swimming.

Hulk's carried an entire island while under water.

CortSether
Originally posted by Master Court
Hulk's carried an entire island while under water.

Well Manhattan is also an island.

Master Court
Well Manhattan is also an island.

Yeah, but you don't call it an island. You call it Manhattan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.