If someone broke in..?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanieLs_4_Ever
What would you do, or what HAVE you done (if someone's broken in your house before)???? It can be depending on the situation as well, say they came in to rob you, or came in to kill you..how would you react if you woke up?
My house has been broken in to twice. (Actually they ATTEMPTED to the first time), I was a baby and it was in the middle of the night. And when I was around 11-13 someone broke in again while we were sleeping and stole a few things from me mum's purse, we didnt figure it out till the next mornin erm .

Puddin Pop
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
What would you do, or what HAVE you done (if someone's broken in your house before)???? It can be depending on the situation as well, say they came in to rob you, or came in to kill you..how would you react if you woke up?
My house has been broken in to twice. (Actually they ATTEMPTED to the first time), I was a baby and it was in the middle of the night. And when I was around 11-13 someone broke in again while we were sleeping and stole a few things from me mum's purse, we didnt figure it out till the next mornin erm . hmmmmmmm

when I was 11 I woke up and my bro was dressed in black taking someting from our little nook. I thought he was a robber and I beat him with a bat...it was funny to see my brother when I turned on the light.

If sombody did break into the house Id beat them with the same bat i did my brother.

fantasygirl
I would hide. embarrasment Or call 911. erm

Puddin Pop
Hidings a good idea but I dont like people taking things from me.

zac_j
dude, i was like 1, and someone broke in and tried to kidnap me and my dog bites his balls (not kidding).

Clovie
called the police. (next morning)

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Puddin Pop
hmmmmmmm

when I was 11 I woke up and my bro was dressed in black taking someting from our little nook. I thought he was a robber and I beat him with a bat...it was funny to see my brother when I turned on the light.

If sombody did break into the house Id beat them with the same bat i did my brother.
Lmao.
Hidings a good idea but I dont like people taking things from me.
True...Not many places to hide in this house though erm

fantasygirl
I have hiding places. I just hope I can still fit in those places. erm

Wickerman
I actually lock the doors and sleep with a baseball bat next to my bed. And if i'm having a nightmare and they try to wake me up......they're dead. My mom once came in the room while i was having a nightmare and kissed me on the cheek. I woke up scared all of the sudden and punched her lights out sad I felt really bad afterwards though sad

~wickerman~

Hulk Power
I'd kick him on the nuts then I'll beat the crap out of him with my bat. no expression

Masrix
I would pull out my Hunting knfie out of my Hunting Bag and then Stab him.

jaden101
i know how it feels...i was only about 10 at the time...my dad was a prison officer and my mum and dad were seperated...we (my brother and i) lived with our mother in a very dodgy council estate where most of my neighbours new my dad because most of them had been in jail under his custody...

they took it out on us...we got broken into 3 times...on the first occasion my cousin walked in on them in the process of stealing pretty much everything...they had the fridge...washing machine...everything...lined up in the hall...my cousin...who was living with us at the time and had just gotten out of hospital after a groin operation was assaulted...they kicked him in the groin and burst the stitches...we found him 2 hours later and he had almost bled to death at the front door of the house in full view of passers by...no-one helped

they also fire bombed us 3 times and smashed the windows of the house just about every day...

Puddin Pop
Originally posted by Masrix
I would pull out my Hunting knfie out of my Hunting Bag and then Stab him. Then you and him might be charged. Only if he trys to hurt you, you should do that.

Hulk Power
Then you and him might be charged. Only if he trys to hurt you, you should do that.

If someone breaks into your house, you have the right to do anything to them. Especially if their intentions are to harm or kill you. Therefore you can stab them or beat the crap out of them and the law can't do anything to you.

Puddin Pop
Originally posted by Hulk Power
If someone breaks into your house, you have the right to do anything to them. Especially if their intentions are to harm or kill you. Therefore you can stab them or beat the crap out of them and the law can't do anything to you. Good point...I thought you ment if they stole somthing from you. But I shoudnt be talking for me beating up my brother thinking he was a robber.

Hulk Power
Good point...I thought you ment if they stole somthing from you. But I shoudnt be talking for me beating up my brother thinking he was a robber.

Even if they break in to just steal something, you still have the right to do anything to them. Maybe not kill them but you can hurt them because they broke into your property.

Wickerman
When i was about 10 at the countryside, a hen tried to come into the house. I chased it out and threw rocks and bits of dirt at it......i'm so cool flirt

~wickerman~

Puddin Pop
Originally posted by Wickerman
When i was about 10 at the countryside, a hen tried to come into the house. I chased it out and threw rocks and bits of dirt at it......i'm so cool flirt

~wickerman~ Your cooler than cool. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DanieLs_4_Ever
I actually lock the doors and sleep with a baseball bat next to my bed. And if i'm having a nightmare and they try to wake me up......they're dead. My mom once came in the room while i was having a nightmare and kissed me on the cheek. I woke up scared all of the sudden and punched her lights out sad I felt really bad afterwards though sad

~wickerman~
Thats awful!!! erm
Originally posted by jaden101
i know how it feels...i was only about 10 at the time...my dad was a prison officer and my mum and dad were seperated...we (my brother and i) lived with our mother in a very dodgy council estate where most of my neighbours new my dad because most of them had been in jail under his custody...

they took it out on us...we got broken into 3 times...on the first occasion my cousin walked in on them in the process of stealing pretty much everything...they had the fridge...washing machine...everything...lined up in the hall...my cousin...who was living with us at the time and had just gotten out of hospital after a groin operation was assaulted...they kicked him in the groin and burst the stitches...we found him 2 hours later and he had almost bled to death at the front door of the house in full view of passers by...no-one helped

they also fire bombed us 3 times and smashed the windows of the house just about every day...
Omg that sucks so bad. Is he alright?

Whatsername
Originally posted by fantasygirl
I would hide. embarrasment Or call 911. erm
If you called 911 bugger all would happen cause you don't live in the USA, dearie stick out tongue

I'd probably freak out and hide embarrasment ...or call the police.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Whatsername
If you called 911 bugger all would happen cause you don't live in the USA, dearie stick out tongue

I'd probably freak out and hide embarrasment ...or call the police.
But what if the robber/murderer was in the house and you grabbed the phone and hid somewhere and he heard you talking to 911? It takes some time for the ambulance/police to get there so.......?

jaden101
Thats awful!!! erm

Omg that sucks so bad. Is he alright?

he's ok now...didnt effect him physically...his daughter is proof of that...although her name might give you a clue to how badly his mental state is...she's called trinity

DanieLs_4_Ever
he's ok now...didnt effect him physically...his daughter is proof of that...although her name might give you a clue to how badly his mental state is...she's called trinity
Good.
Trinity is a beautiful name (in my opinion). I really like it. What do you mean by bad mental state though

Puddin Pop
But what if the robber/murderer was in the house and you grabbed the phone and hid somewhere and he heard you talking to 911? It takes some time for the ambulance/police to get there so.......? If there was a murder in the house my brother would kill him. My brothers to protective of me.

DanieLs_4_Ever
If there was a murder in the house my brother would kill him. My brothers to protective of me.
Lol. Its only Mom and I home during the day and night until 11.00 PM. I go to school, Mom works days and dad works evenings-night.

Wickerman
If there was a murder in the house my brother would kill him. My brothers to protective of me.

You kidding me? There's no such thing as a brother being over protective. (in physical way i mean). If someone laid a finger the wrong way on my sister, i'd beat the son of a b1tch up till he begged for me to stop.....then i'd start hitting him again.

~wickerman~

Puddin Pop
You kidding me? There's no such thing as a brother being over protective. (in physical way i mean). If someone laid a finger the wrong way on my sister, i'd beat the son of a b1tch up till he begged for me to stop.....then i'd start hitting him again.

~wickerman~ No...I had a boy over and my brother kicked him down the stairs.

Wickerman
No...I had a boy over and my brother kicked him down the stairs.

laughing out loud i can see your bother "oopsies...watch your step roll eyes (sarcastic) "

~wickerman~

DanieLs_4_Ever

~wickerman~
My bro's at college. He's not the protective type any way....Pretty much nobody is except Dad, and he's protective in the "boyfriend-ish" way.

dave123
No...I had a boy over and my brother kicked him down the stairs. I like the sound of your brother... I may have to talk to him for when I have a daughter big grin

I've been working on my Hadoken for when she gets her first boyfriend happy

DanieLs_4_Ever
lols

Puddin Pop
laughing out loud i can see your bother "oopsies...watch your step roll eyes (sarcastic) "

~wickerman~ ....yeah....he said 'You put your arm around my sister again i have a metel rake in my truck....yeah you run!'

Puddin Pop
Originally posted by dave123
I like the sound of your brother... I may have to talk to him for when I have a daughter big grin

I've been working on my Hadoken for when she gets her first boyfriend happy oh shure...

Wickerman
I like the sound of your brother... I may have to talk to him for when I have a daughter big grin

I've been working on my Hadoken for when she gets her first boyfriend happy

Stabbity time evil

~wickerman~

dave123
Stabbity time evil

~wickerman~ "I got your daughter pregnant"

"Really? eek! You also get a knife to the face!"

jaden101
Good.
Trinity is a beautiful name (in my opinion). I really like it. What do you mean by bad mental state though

trinity is a nice name...for the daughter of a rock star, a footballers daughter...or a kung-fu kicking matrix character...not for a scottish lass though...she'd be as well being named "bully me please"

DanieLs_4_Ever
trinity is a nice name...for the daughter of a rock star, a footballers daughter...or a kung-fu kicking matrix character...not for a scottish lass though...she'd be as well being named "bully me please"
Lol stick out tongue

Wickerman
"I got your daughter pregnant"

"Really? eek! You also get a knife to the face!"

laughing out loud

~wickerman~

dave123
laughing out loud Good ol BM

Puddin Pop
No I hate it when my brother gets into what boys im with. He would kick him in the face for saying 'you look nice'

Wickerman
laughing out loud Good ol BM

I'm sorry, but this is just too good.....

~wickerman~

dave123
the "dum de dum" just adds the finishing touch rolling on floor laughing

Wickerman
the "dum de dum" just adds the finishing touch rolling on floor laughing

i KNOW laughing

~wickerman~

Puddin Pop
lol cute

dave123
Aside from thief, I find it hard to pick the funniest of the light warriors.... they're all classic stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.