favortie character type its name

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

plokoonrules172
the people who vote for da winner get to get their own character in my role play game im making and are now the the padawan of their vote

Darth Faunus
First off, wrong forum. Go to "Literature and Expanded Universe".

Secondly, we don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Lastly, stop threading. If I sound harsh and antagonizing, tough. But I want this forum to be something a bit more. . . interesting, and with threads like this, it's kinda hard.

plokoonrules172
oh mmm ok im sorry my bad just trying to get a vote and im kind new i joined like 5 mintues ago well sorry for bugging u it uhh wont happen again my bad my threads are boring ur right huh i guess i should give up this thing

Darth Faunus
Whoa. . . repentance. Cool.

I understand you're new. So just read the rules of this forum up top, follow them, and you'll be alright.

plokoonrules172
dude wold u help me out

plokoonrules172
like i was gonna make a thing like thats like a club and i was wondering if u wanted to join

Darth_Janus
I can help you, newcomer!

First off, spell out "you", it's just two easy keystrokes!

Second, don't double post or triple post; it's plain rude!

Third, don't make half a dozen poorly elaborated upon threads because you push all the good ones to the bottom!

And fourth, use punctuation!

Here's your sign!

FistoFan
Kit Fisto.
http://fanart.theforce.net/museum/images/Prequels/Episode_2/hy-kit_fisto.jpg

FistoFan
Even though he seems weak when he dies.
http://deathoffisto.ytmnd.com

FistoFan
Type the in the website. It doesn't look right if you click on the link.

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by plokoonrules172
like i was gonna make a thing like thats like a club and i was wondering if u wanted to join

If i am the ultimate leader of all the people there haha no just kidding sure ill help Noobs are the best

masterkit
y not?

Luke Is Better
jacen solo kyp durron and obi-wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.