Kun vs Nadd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atlant80
talk to me and this is living Nadd not a ghost they are on coruscant

Darth Faunus
Why do you say "talk to me" all the time. . . ?

No matter, lol. I say Kun takes this, barely. It was prophesized by Ragnos himself taht Exar would bring about the Golden Age of the Sith. And it helps that he drained the life force of an entire species in order to preserve his spirit, while holding off an entire fleet, an army, of enemies with Force powers. Nadd's no push-over, and he'd give Kun hell, but I think he could take this.

Although, I must admit, Nadd does have a good chance of victory himself. I mean, single-handedly taking Onderon armed with a short lightsaber and a blaster isn't exactly a walk in the park, even though he did have the support of an army himself.

atlant80
make sure to vote

Darth_Glentract
I'm going to give this to Kun. I personaly consider Nadd the weakest of the powerful Ancient Sith(for right now at least, I will probably change my mind soon.)

Darth Faunus
Well, the ones I consider "powerful" are, in order:

Marka Ragnos
Lord Simus
Naga Sadow
Ludo Kreshh
Freedon Nadd

So I suppose I agree with you. However, he is still incredibly powerful, and probably has a chance of victory here, although I myself put my money on Kun.

atlant80
simus? i need non wiki info please

Lord Simus
Simus is canon read the Tales of Jedi comics. Hes the head in a jar.

atlant80
dont have TOTJ

Illustrious
Then you'll have to take our word for it.

Lord Simus
Ok but hes in thoses and also my avatar.

atlant80
Originally posted by Lord Simus
Ok but hes in thoses and also my avatar. thats what it is ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Illustrious
Yes, Simus got his head lopped off when fighting Ragnos, but he was so strong as a Sith Magician, he could stay alive as a head in a jar.

atlant80
Ragnos can blow up a star right (random)

Lord Simus
Yes he would own Naga Sadow who chucked stars at people for a living.

Illustrious
We really don't know the extent of Ragnos' power. We know Naga Sadow could blow up stars, and we know Naga never once challenged Ragnos for power even during his over a century long reign; likely this means Ragnos is clearly much more powerful than Sadow, as well as all of the other Sith Lords under the time, as they didn't even attack him when he was dying on his bed.

Does this mean Ragnos has the ability to blow up stars? Possibly, but of coruse, we don't know for sure.

Lord Simus
But hasn't it been stated Simus could and obviously Ragnos is more powerful than he is so logically he should.

Lord Darkstar
actually, Marka must be amazing since he is obviously more powerful than Simus (he killed him after all) yet Simus was able to stay alive even after being be-headed, and still Marka is more powerful than that, wow!

Anyway, Exar would win this, here is why:

Exar was an exceptional duelling master.
He also was able to freeze the entire (which had jedi that were in the building) with one spell and then rescue his apprentice and kill an extremely powerful jedi master and nobody could do a thing about it. This jedi master was also very similar to Yoda and been training for 600 years, also remember that the jedi master was training during the height or war in the republic so he knew battle better than Yoda did.
The jedi order also sent thousands of jedi to kill Exar. He was able to repel all of them long enough to preserve his spirit for thousands of years.

And Exar did study alot, Vodo-Baas says that Exar is the most powerful student he has ever trained and the most powerful force user of that time, and Vodo was similar to Yoda, he trained lots of jedi over a long period of time, and if Exar was the best, that means something.

Exar also studied alot, he was fascinated by the sith teachings in Vodo's holocron. Exar also learned under the ancient sith, like Freedon Nadd and Marka Ragnos, he would still be very smart. It is also worth noting that the ancient sith said that Exar would be the one to bring about the golden age of the sith and said that he was the Dark Lord of the Sith, over Ulic-Qel Droma.

Exar Kun was also able to destroy the entire massassani race, quite a feat. He drained their life force and used it to prolong his life.

His apprentice, Ulic, was a powerful jedi and dueller in his own right, but Exar was his unquestioned master and the ancient sith said that Kun would be the dark lord, not Ulic, this means that Kun is stronger than Ulic was.

He was also able to hide as a sith in the middle of the jedi stronghold (Ossus) and recruit jedi to become sith, without the jedi even knowing what he was doing, that's got to take some pretty impreesive power. He decived the best jedi in the order, took sith stuff and recruited new allies from the midst of the jedi ranks, lied to the jedi masters, and they couldn't even tell it was going on! Also, this planet (and its sun) were later blown up by Kun so anybody after him would have no knowledge of those things that Exar knew.

Also, he invented his own lightsaber, Exar was the person who invented the double blade lightsaber. He also designed his own unique style of duelling, something that he never tought to anyone and was lost after his defeat. So nobody other than him and Ulic had any idea what to expect from him (everyone else he faced ended up dead)

He is also an amazing dueller, after he decided to try against Vodo (a lightsaber master), Vodo died in around 10 seconds, before that Kun was just toying with him. Toying with him! In the middle of the senate chamber on the same planet as the jedi temple, he could still toy with one of the best duellers in the jedi order and win hands down.

Kun also learned loads of stuff from Ossus, which was later destroyed by him so anyone after him couldn't have learned anything from it, he also used sith holocrons and had the private notes of Naga Sadow, another sith who could blow up a sun. Naga was also a dark lord of the sith from 1000 years before Exar and was Marka Ragnos apprentice and had an amazing grasp of the dark side, Exar learned it all.
Kun was able to walk into the heart of the republic senate, freeze them all, kill their leader and a jedi master, and walk out, nobody could do a thing. This is in the heart of the jedi order! He was also able to kill a beast which is probably very similar to a terentek, or better, with very few problems. Exar was also able to walk into another jedi stronghold (Ossus), kill more jedi, steal the artifacts, and walk out again, unharmed. He was also able to destroy Freedon Nadd with no problems.

Think about how he died, he was faced against 10 000 jedi, and the republic fleet. Under those circumstances, anyone would have died. Exar died sure, but he was able to hold the entire fleet off with the force until he was able to figure out a plan to keep himself alive. Exar was able to kill off an entire race, numbering thousands, to keep himself alive, sure he was killed 4000 years later, but it still took 14 jedi, 12 padawans, Luke and Kuns old master to kill him. Think about it, 2 lightsabers, 12 padawans/knights, 2 jedi masters (including one of the most powerful jedi ever; Luke and the old version of Yoda, Vodo-Baas, he trained lots of jedi, for some reason I think of him like an old Yoda), to kill off Kun's 4000 year old ionized air particles! He must have been near godlike when he was alive.

When Kun walked, the ground shook underneath him from the shear power of the dark side emanating from his body.

Exar did invent his own style of lightsaber combat, the double blade, also, his double blade was different than any other double blade. He was able to move it faster and aim more than with other double blades. Also, since few people had never seen a double bladed sabre, it would throw them off. He can move his lightsaber so quickly that almost anyone he faced would be sliced before he knew what was going on.

Exar wore armor with a cortosis weave in it, allowing him to recieve hits from a lightsaber without doing him damage.

He was also a powerful sith alchemist and created several beasts.

atlant80
Originally posted by Lord Darkstar
actually, Marka must be amazing since he is obviously more powerful than Simus (he killed him after all) yet Simus was able to stay alive even after being be-headed, and still Marka is more powerful than that, wow!

Anyway, Exar would win this, here is why:

Exar was an exceptional duelling master.
He also was able to freeze the entire (which had jedi that were in the building) with one spell and then rescue his apprentice and kill an extremely powerful jedi master and nobody could do a thing about it. This jedi master was also very similar to Yoda and been training for 600 years, also remember that the jedi master was training during the height or war in the republic so he knew battle better than Yoda did.
The jedi order also sent thousands of jedi to kill Exar. He was able to repel all of them long enough to preserve his spirit for thousands of years.

And Exar did study alot, Vodo-Baas says that Exar is the most powerful student he has ever trained and the most powerful force user of that time, and Vodo was similar to Yoda, he trained lots of jedi over a long period of time, and if Exar was the best, that means something.

Exar also studied alot, he was fascinated by the sith teachings in Vodo's holocron. Exar also learned under the ancient sith, like Freedon Nadd and Marka Ragnos, he would still be very smart. It is also worth noting that the ancient sith said that Exar would be the one to bring about the golden age of the sith and said that he was the Dark Lord of the Sith, over Ulic-Qel Droma.

Exar Kun was also able to destroy the entire massassani race, quite a feat. He drained their life force and used it to prolong his life.

His apprentice, Ulic, was a powerful jedi and dueller in his own right, but Exar was his unquestioned master and the ancient sith said that Kun would be the dark lord, not Ulic, this means that Kun is stronger than Ulic was.

He was also able to hide as a sith in the middle of the jedi stronghold (Ossus) and recruit jedi to become sith, without the jedi even knowing what he was doing, that's got to take some pretty impreesive power. He decived the best jedi in the order, took sith stuff and recruited new allies from the midst of the jedi ranks, lied to the jedi masters, and they couldn't even tell it was going on! Also, this planet (and its sun) were later blown up by Kun so anybody after him would have no knowledge of those things that Exar knew.

Also, he invented his own lightsaber, Exar was the person who invented the double blade lightsaber. He also designed his own unique style of duelling, something that he never tought to anyone and was lost after his defeat. So nobody other than him and Ulic had any idea what to expect from him (everyone else he faced ended up dead)

He is also an amazing dueller, after he decided to try against Vodo (a lightsaber master), Vodo died in around 10 seconds, before that Kun was just toying with him. Toying with him! In the middle of the senate chamber on the same planet as the jedi temple, he could still toy with one of the best duellers in the jedi order and win hands down.

Kun also learned loads of stuff from Ossus, which was later destroyed by him so anyone after him couldn't have learned anything from it, he also used sith holocrons and had the private notes of Naga Sadow, another sith who could blow up a sun. Naga was also a dark lord of the sith from 1000 years before Exar and was Marka Ragnos apprentice and had an amazing grasp of the dark side, Exar learned it all.
Kun was able to walk into the heart of the republic senate, freeze them all, kill their leader and a jedi master, and walk out, nobody could do a thing. This is in the heart of the jedi order! He was also able to kill a beast which is probably very similar to a terentek, or better, with very few problems. Exar was also able to walk into another jedi stronghold (Ossus), kill more jedi, steal the artifacts, and walk out again, unharmed. He was also able to destroy Freedon Nadd with no problems.

Think about how he died, he was faced against 10 000 jedi, and the republic fleet. Under those circumstances, anyone would have died. Exar died sure, but he was able to hold the entire fleet off with the force until he was able to figure out a plan to keep himself alive. Exar was able to kill off an entire race, numbering thousands, to keep himself alive, sure he was killed 4000 years later, but it still took 14 jedi, 12 padawans, Luke and Kuns old master to kill him. Think about it, 2 lightsabers, 12 padawans/knights, 2 jedi masters (including one of the most powerful jedi ever; Luke and the old version of Yoda, Vodo-Baas, he trained lots of jedi, for some reason I think of him like an old Yoda), to kill off Kun's 4000 year old ionized air particles! He must have been near godlike when he was alive.

When Kun walked, the ground shook underneath him from the shear power of the dark side emanating from his body.

Exar did invent his own style of lightsaber combat, the double blade, also, his double blade was different than any other double blade. He was able to move it faster and aim more than with other double blades. Also, since few people had never seen a double bladed sabre, it would throw them off. He can move his lightsaber so quickly that almost anyone he faced would be sliced before he knew what was going on.

Exar wore armor with a cortosis weave in it, allowing him to recieve hits from a lightsaber without doing him damage.

He was also a powerful sith alchemist and created several beasts. Can you stop with that wad of info ive seen it at least 15 times (not trying to be rude)

Darth_Janus
No, really... most people here need to read that, because they don't know dick about Exar Kun. And as for annoying habits, you have bumped five threads in as many minutes, and most of them don't need to be debated further.

Lord Darkstar
If you think I enjoy posting the same thing over and over, you are mistaken, however I do it because hardly anyone knows anything about Exar and he is constantly underestimated, if people would listen to what I am saying and learn, I wouldn't have to post it as much

Luke Is Better
i love exar kun he's got a double bladed lightsaber and he uses it with form 2 he's pretty much in the top 5 strongest force users ever then he froze a whole senate room probably raped a few people and he shit on his master like the badass he is.

(lol half of that was kinda just to annoyin u janus hoped it worked)

but seriously i like him he's is really cool and would win this fight no question not easily but without question

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Luke Is Better
i love exar kun he's got a double bladed lightsaber and he uses it with form 2 he's pretty much in the top 5 strongest force users ever then he froze a whole senate room probably raped a few people and he shit on his master like the badass he is.

but seriously i like him he's is really cool and would win this fight no question not easily but without question

I hope "u" try and be a bit more mature.

And he doesn't use Form II, so you obviously don't know anything about what you're saying.

Darth Faunus

That parenthesized statement. Rather immature.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
That parenthesized statement. Rather immature.

And rather trollish.

Darth Faunus
Mhm.

Luke Is Better
lol u guys take urself way to seriously have some fun take some shots have a bowl come on don't tell me u've never just had a night 2 let it lose and jsut chill

Darth Faunus
Sounds like you plan on goin' clubbin'. . .

Darth_Janus
lol u guys take urself way to seriously have some fun take some shots have a bowl come on don't tell me u've never just had a night 2 let it lose and jsut chill

I'm chillin'.

Here, this book might help your horrendous spelling and typing.

Darth Faunus
Lol! Although maybe he just needs to follow his own advice and get a date. Nothing like that.

Darth_Janus
Dates cost money. KMC is free.. lol.

atlant80
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
No, really... most people here need to read that, because they don't know dick about Exar Kun. And as for annoying habits, you have bumped five threads in as many minutes, and most of them don't need to be debated further. only 2 lol (really)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.