Revan vs. Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB-1138
Now before you say, this has done before read:
ESB Luke Skywalker right before he faced Darth Vader vs. Revan right after his training in KOTOR. Who wins this fight?

atlant80
luke know nothing in esb revan wins

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by atlant80

atlant80
wtf confused

Darth_Janus
That girl is Luke and the Gollum is Revan.

atlant80
sick and wrong

Darth Zayzia
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
evil face

Darth_Janus
Alright, that was probably a bit over the top.

But the Gollum face... that's so evil.

Rand al'Thor
They closed down my thread! Man Ushark is heartless.

Darth_Janus
He sure is. He gave me guff over comics not being canon and closed the thread. You'd think this was his own personal forum.

ESB-1138
Originally posted by atlant80
Revan barely had no knowledge of the force after his training on Dantoonie and Luke had training with Ben for a bit and Yoda.

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by ESB-1138
Revan barely had no knowledge of the force after his training on Dantoonie and Luke had training with Ben for a bit and Yoda.

Dude...Revan had more training then Luke by that point. ESB Luke=pwn!

ESB-1138
How do you know how long Revan was in training? And the amount of time you trained doesn't always decide the outcome of the fight or do I have to say that Anakin defeated Cin who has years of more exp then Ani did.

Darth Zayzia
How do you know how long Revan was in training? And the amount of time you trained doesn't always decide the outcome of the fight or do I have to say that Anakin defeated Cin who has years of more exp then Ani did.

We don't know that Anakin defeated Cin in a fair fight.

Darth_Janus

I didn't like your arguments under your previous SNs either. You don't make a lick of sense, and you can't back up a damn thing. Please...

ESB-1138
Originally posted by Darth Zayzia
We don't know that Anakin defeated Cin in a fair fight.
You're right. It wasn't fair. Cin had 2 Padawans helping him and Anakin owned.
So what was Luke doing that year in between ANH and ESB? He clearly became better in the force as shown in the ice cave. And Yoda trained him for a week and he was a match for Vader and don't say Vader was going easy because he was trying to defeat Luke.

Darth Zayzia
You're right. It wasn't fair. Cin had 2 Padawans helping him and Anakin owned.
So what was Luke doing that year in between ANH and ESB? He clearly became better in the force as shown in the ice cave. And Yoda trained him for a week and he was a match for Vader and don't say Vader was going easy because he was trying to defeat Luke.

Yea and I guess those clone troopers were only there to sit around and get drunk while Anakin slaughtered the Jedi.

ESB-1138
Yeah and the other Jedis at the temple were sitting around with their fingers up their butts.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Rand al'Thor
Dude...Revan had more training then Luke by that point. ESB Luke=pwn!

Qui-gon had more training than Maul. Or is Maul suddenly 60 years old.

Maul has more training than Obi-wan.

Sidious(presumably) had more training than Mace.

Training alone won't dictate the outcome of a fight.

Darth_Janus
Of course not, but let's look at what Revan did while on taris alone.

Darth Zayzia
Yeah and the other Jedis at the temple were sitting around with their fingers up their butts.

Oh? You mean all those younglings? Wow poor Anakin braved the dangers of the little dudes who trusted him valently defeating them all...what a hero!

ESB-1138
Did you even watch ROTS. You see Jedi all around fighting the clones and the younglings were at the top.

Darth Zayzia
Did you even watch ROTS. You see Jedi all around fighting the clones and the younglings were at the top.

Hmm? I assume you refer to the two second blurry image of Anakin fighting off two people.

Darth_Janus
Yeah, same here, and I rewatched it many times.

Rand al'Thor

What Jedi? Cin Drallig? All I saw was a two second hologram of Anakin being an ass and fighting of two random people possibly Cin Drallig and Serra Keto.

ESB-1138
Did you even watch ROTS?

Darth Zayzia
Did you even watch ROTS? Yes I did several times actually.

ESB-1138
Right after Anakin's march to the Jedi Temple. During the scenes where the Jedi were being killed.

Darth Zayzia
Right after Anakin's march to the Jedi Temple. During the scenes where the Jedi were being killed.

All I saw Anakin walk into a room full of younglings and ignite his lightsaber then we see the Temple from far away all one fire. Wow! That sure says that Anakin slaughtered them all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ESB-1138
Watch ROTS again.

Darth Zayzia
I give up...fine its your opinon, but Anakin stands low in my books and I doubt that Anakin who lost to Obi-Wan went ahead and slaughtered a bunch of Jedi. From what I can see Mr. ESB-1138 you are possessed of what on this forum is considered "fanboyisim".

ESB-1138
So let's get this straight. Only Cin and younglings were at the Jedi Temple. What were the clones doing when Anakin killed the younglings? Watch ROTS again.

Darth_Glentract
Let me try and figure out what is going on. ESB thinks that Anakin killed a lot of Jedi in his assault on the temple and Zayzia thinks he killed like to people or something?

Illustrious
Well if ESB had better communications skills than a blundering baboon, we wouldn't have this conversation.

Darth_Glentract
No need for bashing. I suggest you stop.

Darth_Janus
So let's get this straight. Only Cin and younglings were at the Jedi Temple. What were the clones doing when Anakin killed the younglings? Watch ROTS again.

No, Shaak Ti was there, as were many nonyoungling and apprentices, although to be fair the majority were in training. And clone troopers massively helped in the battle. GL showed them for a damn good reason.

Illustrious
No, Shaak Ti was there, as were many nonyoungling and apprentices, although to be fair the majority were in training. And clone troopers massively helped in the battle. GL showed them for a damn good reason.

Exactly, there were more individuals at the Jedi Temple then simply a bunch of 10 year olds.

Darth Zayzia

Oops I though ESB was saying that Anakin killed them all by himself.

Darth_Janus
ESB... didn't like him as Arbiter or General whatever he was. Not fond of him now.

Se7in
We can't assume Anakin only killed Younglings, just as we can't assume Anakin killed a lot of masters single-handedly. What we do know is this:

Anakin + Couple Hundred to a Thousand Clone troopers killed Some Masters + Some Apprentices + A lot of Padawans.

That's all we know, unless someone has read the book, I haven't.

atlant80
ani killed maybe 50 -150 jedi mostly padawans and younglings clones do the rest

Darth_Glentract
This is just an assumption/inference(I know, I make a lot of these big grin).

Anakin raided the Jedi Temple. THe temple probably didn't have many Jedi in it because most were dead or on the front. I would be surprised if there was more than 1000 Jedi in the Temple. Since 1000 is a theoretical high, lets say that there are 750. Anakin lead a battalion into the temple. A battalion in the US army generaly consist of anywhere between 300 and 1000 Soliders. Again, lets go with 750. Some Jedi, like Cin Drallig, would easily be able to kill many of the clones. Others, like the Younglings who were very young probably fell against a single clone. GL's son(I forget his Jedi name) was able to killed several clones and I don't think he was yet a padawon. I think it would probably take about 2 Clones on average to kill each of these Jedi since they were(except those training when the attack began) prepared for fighting. That leaves about 375 Jedi deaths on Anakins hands. That seems a little high to me. The true number was probably no more than 300, many of those being Younglings.

On the otherhand, if the word "battalion" was not used as a statement of the actual division led into the temple, this number could be very far off, but it is the best I can come to with current information.

Darth_Janus
Well, if Anakin Skywalker can kill more than say, twenty average jedi (not including little unarmed younglings) in such a chaotic setting, he would be winded horribly. I believe Anakin led the assault and dictated the rules of engagement to kill off all the jedi, but I don't believe he manually killed that many. Probably just enough to lead the assault.

Darth_Glentract
That is probably at least partially true. Like I said, everything I put were assumptions, but he had the trust of many of the Younglings and Knights. I think he probably knew the Clones alone would fail, so he went in and pretended to help a Jedi and then a clone would begin shooting at the Jedi and then Anakin could stab him in the back. He could have killed over a hundred Jedi this way with little difficult(I know, not much a testament to power.).

How the heck did we start talking about this anyway?

Darth_Janus
Good question. I think it was ESB.

Darth Zayzia
Good question. I think it was ESB.

It's more my fault than anything. Me and ESB got into an argument over wether Anakin killed hundreds of Jedi.

Darth_Janus
That's not your fault. I fought with him all the time. Still do. He's stubborn and fanboyish mostly.

Illustrious
That's not your fault. I fought with him all the time. Still do. He's stubborn and fanboyish mostly.

Seems to be more of the norm than anything else.

Kam Solusar
I think luke will take it although i think Revan should

Darth Mantis
Revan defeats ESB Luke and there is no way Anakin can clear out the temple by himself... Just saying...

atlant80
yes and yes

ssj3gohan007
It really depends on several factors

But Revan would probably win unless luke is NJO.

Darth_Frobo
we're talking esb luke, at this time Luke was a a half trained farm boy against someone who had just finished killing a swoop gang worth of thugs, everyone in the headquarters of the most powerful organized crime association on taris and a military base full of trained solidiers. Luke had two weeks of training most of which he failed Revan takes him.

Fishy
Revan takes him easily....

ESB Luke could hardly wield a lightsaber, Revan already defeated a lot of people and a lightsaber wielder.

Jaster Mereel
Yeah, Revan could take him when he was relearning the force once more. He wouldn't be a match in my mind. 'Specially if she/he used duel sabers *drools*

ESB-1138
Originally posted by Darth Zayzia
It's more my fault than anything. Me and ESB got into an argument over wether Anakin killed hundreds of Jedi.
We were talking about training exp and I said Anakin defeated Cin easily with less exp and you said their were clones all around maybe attacking Cin at the same time and I brought up the Jedi Temple Raid where their were a bunch of Jedi fighting the Clones so Anakin could have killed Cin and the 2 Padawans without the help of the Clones.

Darth Faunus
He could have. Fact is we don't know. And it is unlikely that the entire duel is what we saw in that two-second hologram.

Kun-ni Habeo
luke would get pwned

Lord Simus
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
He could have. Fact is we don't know. And it is unlikely that the entire duel is what we saw in that two-second hologram.

From the screenshots I have seen it looked like Anakin owned Dralling.

DarthMaul9123
Luke Would do very good if not win

Fishy
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
Luke Would do very good if not win

And you base that one what? How would Luke win? What makes him better then Revan?

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by Lord Simus
From the screenshots I have seen it looked like Anakin owned Dralling.

You saw a two second hologram; you know nothing about how the fight went.

jcboy
if yoo play episode 3 you will be able to tellthat anakin killed like at leat a hundred jedi including to jedi council masters, master jocastu nu and serra keto just before facing drallig and he still came out of it without even being wounded. Anakin would own drallig anytime any place so dont talk your bs faunus

Fishy
Originally posted by jcboy
if yoo play episode 3 you will be able to tellthat anakin killed like at leat a hundred jedi including to jedi council masters, master jocastu nu and serra keto just before facing drallig and he still came out of it without even being wounded. Anakin would own drallig anytime any place so dont talk your bs faunus

Is this the same game that goes against the movies in a hundred different places... And has invented a million things that don't exist anywhere else? The same game thats absolutely not cannon in anyway shape or form? Yeah thats what I thought. The game is BS.

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by jcboy

And would this happen to be the same game in which Mace gets stabbed in the stomach and kicked out a window, after being defeated by Anakin Skywalker? Where Dooku gets stabbed instead of decapacitated? Where Anakin doesn't even fight cin and his Padawans at the same time? Thought so. So STFU, get a life, and don't accuse other people of spewing bull just because you do it like it's your job.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.