most dangerous villians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dominic/wolf
who are the most dangerous spiderman villians

Doc Ock
How many of these threads have we had in the last month??

Let's try and be a bit creative here people.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t362471.html

dominic/wolf
yeah i mean out of all of his villians who are the ten most dangerous

lil pimp
all of them

Spiderman_RJ
most dangerous =raw powers? or maniac plan?

dominic/wolf
raw powers

Spiderkid515
venom or carnage bcz its they dont trigger his spidey sense n venom is everything spiderman is. carnage is a bit more powerful wit his hands as weapons

Dazzler619
Carnage
Venom
Lizard
Doc Ock
Electro
Green Goblin

Tiberius
Green Goblin certainly

Phoenix2001
It really depends on "WHAT" appears to be more dangerous to Spider-Man, and not "WHO" appears, the most hated enemy... or the most feared enemy.

I would say Venom rightfully because, being that Spider-Man at one time did wear the Venom symbiote, he knows almost every little detail about Spider-Man... his past, his secrets, how he fights, how he thinks... pretty useful info don't ya think?

I'll admit the Goblin is pretty gruesome, and can be just about as insane as Carnage, but come on, let's think rationaly here, not even the Goblin knows as much about Spider-Man as Venom does. The only thing the Goblin has on Spider-Man is that he knows Spider-Man's identity... and that he has advanced technology at his possession.

Family_guy725
omg there are like ten more of these threads

willRules
Can a Moderater please close this thread? cheers

brice7
I'd have to say, VENOM or CARNAGE!! they are all stronger than spidey, they have all have all his powers plus a little bit more. ( I think Venom should be on spidey 3 or 4, email me if you agree).

scorpionlord
THE EASY READER,BEWARE.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.