Asajj vs. Luuke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
Asajj Ventress or Luuke. They are fighting where Anakin and Obi-wan fought Dooku in ROTS.

Rand al'Thor
Luuke=after ROTJ=crap

Darth Zayzia
Originally posted by Rand al'Thor
Luuke=after ROTJ=crap

Agreed for the most part.

Darth_Glentract
This isn't Luke, it's his evil clone.

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
This isn't Luke, it's his evil clone.

I know that and it still sucks because pretty much everything after ROTJ sucks. (I'm not saying you suck I mean your cool Glentract)

Makashi
I don't know much about Luuke so Assaj?

Darth_Glentract
I guess you're not a fan of the Thrawn triliogy.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Makashi
I don't know much about Luuke so Assaj?

If you don't know about one character, it can be better to just not say anything rather than just pull an answer out of the blue.

Makashi
Yeah after ROTJ it gets ridiculous. . .

Darth_Glentract
Not really until later NJO books.

atlant80
NJO is the worst piece of SW writing ever compared to it everything post ROTJ and pre NJO is okay

Darth_Glentract
Except "The Crystal Star". That's the only SW book that I hated the entire way through. NJO at least has some good parts like Ganner's Last Stand. The Crystal Star lacked any redeaming qualities except for the fact that it sold so badly that the author didn't do anymore SW books(to my knowledge.).

Darth_Janus
What was it about? And who wrote it?

Darth_Glentract
It was a gay Star Trek like book. The bad guy was jelly from another dimension(he seriously was), who ate children. And "pawn" bad guy was some Dark Jedi who captured childred, molested them, and then turned them into dark Jedi. He also had a force activated lightsaber, no button. Then there was some girl trapped in a space ship for seven years or something. And then there was this station near a black hole/star. The back hole was turning the star into a crystal. Waru(Jellyman) eat the other bad guy(Hethrir), and goes back to his own dimension. The star then starts to resonate and then everyone almost dies when it explodes. Stupid Star Trek authors poluting Star Wars.

I think it was written by Kathyrin Tiers(something like that).

Good thing it only cost me 2 dollars for the hard cover version.

Admiral Akbar

2 bucks? lucky. where do you grow money?

Darth_Janus
Who the **** authorized that?!

Darth_Glentract
It is horrible shit. It makes the NJO series look like a masterpeice.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar

half-price books, but it was in this instance only a fourteenth the price.

You know what it funny. I got most(>95%) of my SW books from my Uncle, and that was one of the few he didn't have. I bet he boutht it, read it, burned it, pissed on the ashes, then fed in to his neighbors dog in an atempt to kill that dog.

Admiral Akbar
haha

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract

half-price books, but it was in this instance only a fourteenth the price.

You know what it funny. I got most(>95%) of my SW books from my Uncle, and that was one of the few he didn't have. I bet he boutht it, read it, burned it, pissed on the ashes, then fed in to his neighbors dog in an atempt to kill that dog.

lmfao

Darth_Glentract
I have no doubt the ashes would be quite lethal. Anthrax would probably be good for you compared to it.

Darth_Janus
That book sounds ungodly horrible. Please tell me it's not official.

Darth_Glentract
I afraid it is quite official when you friends arrive. It's a fully armed and operational battle station.

Darth_Janus
If I were GL, I'd have that person shot.

Darth_Glentract
I think she was by the UN for crimes against humanity.

Darth_Janus
Good. Justice has been served.

Man it's quiet here tonight.

Illustrious
haha, priceless picture.

It is quiet, and you haven't made that Round 4 thread, Janus.

Darth_Glentract
ya, not much going on right now. I'm bored.

Rand al'Thor
What is it what al you anti Star Trek people. I love Star Trek!

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Illustrious
haha, priceless picture.

It is quiet, and you haven't made that Round 4 thread, Janus.

I was talking on AIM and watching some flicks over at Kontraband.com. It was too damn quiet here, and it still is. anyways, I need to get up early, so I'll catch you all tomorrow then.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Rand al'Thor
What is it what al you anti Star Trek people. I love Star Trek!

... and... Star Trek sucks.

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
... and... Star Trek sucks.
borg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.