Total weirdness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bun Bun
I was just hanging with my cuz and we were at taco bell and he was entertained by..... a moth.... he was tourching it... and he is 21.... he smushed it and it was still crawling around and then he was throwing food at it... and i was trying to eat... i lost my apatite......... yucky

Bun Bun
OMG eek! i have to relpy to my oun thread... cuz no won did!!! wow...... that must say something....... im to slow to notice what its telling me tho.

Leo.M
Originally posted by Bun Bun
I was just hanging with my cuz and we were at taco bell and he was entertained by..... a moth.... he was tourching it... and he is 21.... he smushed it and it was still crawling around and then he was throwing food at it... and i was trying to eat... i lost my apatite......... yucky

laughing laughing laughing

JLred
excellent....

heavenablaze666
wow...issues much.....eh i would have prolly done the samething

Neo_Version 7
That's not very nice.

But whatever floats your boat.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Bun Bun

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.