He-man vs anybody

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
Who do take to defeat He-Man, whom i consider the most powerful character ever?

King KAM
Nobody hes Freakin He-Man he owns all, why because he HAS THE POWER!!!!

joesha28
Thanos, Galactus anaybody?

King KAM
Originally posted by joesha28
Thanos, Galactus anaybody?

NO!, they dont have the power, He-Man does, and he's more pretty

joesha28
can i have more concrete answer pls.

joesha28
No body to fight He-Man?!!!!

Cosmo Kramer
St. Michael leading an army of Elves and fairies will do the trick. And if they fail the leprachaun from that popular film series that I didnt find too terribly fasinating might or maybe the one from those Lucky Charms commerciols. Also Stan Lee and Adam West might.

joesha28
writers of course but any marvel/dc character

long pig
Anyone with telepathy. wink

joesha28
That's a good way to defeat him.

jplatinum
Superman prime
Superman 1m
Flash with speedforce
Gladiator fully confident and mad
Savage Hulk
Juggernaut 8th day and trion
Silver surfer
Black bolt
Godlike cable
The insanely powered version of hercules
Martian manhunter
Godlike Amazo
Doomsday
Thanos with gaunlet, probably without
Lobo
ironman in hulkbuster armor
Asgardian destroyer
odin with godforce
thor with godforce
Spawn
Hell, wonderwoman can probably kick his ass.

hawkwind
skeletor could do it if he got his head out of his @$$.

xmarksthespot
Jubilee Prime

Hit_and_Miss
whistle nope He-man wins, he has a cat that transforms into a bigger cat....and a sword thats transforms into a bigger swordwhistle

xmarksthespot
Jubilee Prime can detonate the entire universe at a subatomic level. She has a yellow raincoat that spans galaxies.

Wickerman
Originally posted by hawkwind
skeletor could do it if he got his head out of his @$$.

drugs. That's right. It's hard being a teenage prince that nobody understands. You hate your parents, and everyone around you. Your only friend's a big cat who isn't very sure of its sexuality. You start to doubt yourself, attempt suicide, etc. etc. In the end....you turn to drugs....
sad it's a sad sad story of Heroine-man

~wickerman~

olympian
Hercules Prime with rage increase factor, juggernaut level durability and the pre crisis sword of god given to superman.

That should do.

DigiMark007
Magic, telepathy, and any brawler who is fast (Superman, Surfer, etc.). In the strength department, no one can touch HM (not even Hulk...yeah, that's right Hulk fanboys) since his strength is limitless and fluctuates based upon need, but otherwise he's kind of a one trick pony.

But He-Man's still the man!

-DM

Spelljammer
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Jubilee Prime can detonate the entire universe at a subatomic level. She has a yellow raincoat that spans galaxies.
That's like the third time I've heard you meationed her, you remind me of this guy on Eyes on FF who had an obsession with crocodiles.. laughing out loud

Anyway, ALOT of characters could EASILY defeat He-Man, divine or not.

The bigger question is, who can beat He-Man in the homo-erotica department?

Wickerman
Originally posted by Spelljammer
That's like the third time I've heard you meationed her, you remind me of this guy on Eyes on FF who had an obsession with crocodiles.. laughing out loud

Anyway, ALOT of characters could EASILY defeat He-Man, divine or not.

The bigger question is, who can beat He-Man in the homo-erotica department?

I'd say no one. But when it comes to sexual frustration, Flash is DA MAN
"WW: Wow....that's fast....
F: Yep....fastest man alive
WW: Maybe that's why you can;t get a date
F: Yep, i....hey......HEY WAIT A SECOND!"

PWND thumb up

~wickerman~

joesha28
True, it is impossible to match He-man's strength. The more powerful the opponent the more stronger he is. Strong, durable, versatile and determined (he could pushed thru Hordak's magic and all). But he lacks the ultimate power, the wisdom of the elders.

joesha28
I think the only character that could match He-Man is King Grayskull himself.

supremthor
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
true but her powers is nothing when it comes to omega wolverine. i mean in BS#6969 he destroyed a billion mulitverses when he farted. the fart was so strong it almost destroyed the marvel,DC,Image,Top cow and ETC ,multiverse. seeing wat he did he recreated them with less then 0. 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
of his power.

jinzin
you guys think mummra could take him?

K Von Doom
She Ra

ImmortalOne
Naked Teela......... Fail-proof idea indeed !!!

olympian
Or She Ra. What a blondie.

gamewarrior
Silver Surfer
Thanos
Maestro Hulk
Superman Prime
Galactus
Dr. Strange

These are the ones that I think would stand a best chance against him. I think Dr. Strange would be enough to beat He-man.

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by supremthor
true but her powers is nothing when it comes to omega wolverine. i mean in BS#6969 he destroyed a billion mulitverses when he farted. the fart was so strong it almost destroyed the marvel,DC,Image,Top cow and ETC ,multiverse. seeing wat he did he recreated them with less then 0. 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
of his power.

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

batman could also with prep and dr doom could he'll just in the space of 10 min create the jubille or wolverine power aborbtion pack like he's done with the beyonder, glactus etc then he'll lose it.

Richrf
PF

joesha28
Silver Surfer- maybe.....4/10
Thanos -physical 2/10 with prep 5.5/10
Maestro Hulk - 4/10
Superman Prime - 3/10
Galactus -6/10
Dr. Strange -5/10

Orestes
If anime characters are allowed into the fight, Lina Inverse could do it with the Ragna Blade (or with the Giga Slave for that matter, but no way in hell she'd use that if she thought she had ANY other option). No matter how tough He-Man can be, the source of the Ragna Blade's power (the Lord of Nightmares, the Slayerverse name for what is basically "God"wink is still stronger.

broly112
if anime is allowed in this fight every single moda****a in dbz would rape him...also hulk,juggy,and colossus would beat him to a bloody pulp

ImmortalOne
THe only that could beat He-Man................................. is a person that yells,"SPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN !!!!".......... ring a bell??

THats right !!! THE ALMIGHTY TICK !!!!

Orestes
Originally posted by broly112
if anime is allowed in this fight every single moda****a in dbz would rape him...also hulk,juggy,and colossus would beat him to a bloody pulp

Well yeah ... but DBZ is silly. I tend to block out the fact that DBZ is even anime at all. In fact, I try to block out its entire existence whenever possible. wink

By contrast, a fight between him and Lina could be fairly epic. I assume she couldn't fry him with just a simple Fireball and be done with it, after all, and he COULD definitely hurt her!

ImmortalOne
THE TICK anyone !!!

darthgoober
Originally posted by broly112

You MIGHT be right about DBZ(but I don't think ALL of them could beat him), but Hulk, Juggernaut, and Colossus would go down hard. Well, maybe not classic Juggernaut. That might actually be a good fight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He man can be Beaten.

He can be beaten by Captain Planet

He can be beaten by Mightor

He can be beaten by precrisis superman

Thor can beat him. The lighting that transforms heman would be much like when cap marvel got beat in MUvsDC

The hulk would beat heman. The hulk in madness mode would be a beast the likes of He man has never fought.

Any Mystich worth thier salt can beat he-man. Telepathy. The Diamond ray of disappearance can beat heman as well Lmao

galan7777777
well you since you said ANYBODY, heres a few that can unarguably beat he-man................. preret molecule man, preret beyonder, LT, eternity, death, just to name a few

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
He man can be Beaten.

He can be beaten by Captain Planet

He can be beaten by Mightor

He can be beaten by precrisis superman

Thor can beat him. The lighting that transforms heman would be much like when cap marvel got beat in MUvsDC

The hulk would beat heman. The hulk in madness mode would be a beast the likes of He man has never fought.

Any Mystich worth thier salt can beat he-man. Telepathy. The Diamond ray of disappearance can beat heman as well Lmao hulk most certanly would not beat him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
hulk most certanly would not beat him.

Why not? He man doesn't even have the hulk's healing factor. And they both seem to have the same stats. The ability to gain strength as needed. They both are super tuff. The enraged hulk would just be out for blood. He man has never been shown to be out for blood. he man is faster no doubt. But the hulk can jump much higher, use thunder claps, and is more durable than heman. All the hulk has to do destroy Greyskull in the process of the fight and heman is out of the fight.

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Why not? He man doesn't even have the hulk's healing factor. And they both seem to have the same stats. The ability to gain strength as needed. They both are super tuff. The enraged hulk would just be out for blood. He man has never been shown to be out for blood. he man is faster no doubt. But the hulk can jump much higher, use thunder claps, and is more durable than heman. All the hulk has to do destroy Greyskull in the process of the fight and heman is out of the fight. just a minute, hulk destroy greyskull????????
you do realize that he- man is way stronger than hulk, and how do we know hulk is more durible, its very doubtful.
If he-man needs to finish it, he will, and why the hell would he have to kill hulk? All he has to do is cut him up with his sword, ko him, throw him, outpower him. He-man has more options here.
And what is a sonic clap going to do? What is a jump going to do?

galan7777777
just a minute, hulk destroy greyskull????????
you do realize that he- man is way stronger than hulk, and how do we know hulk is more durible, its very doubtful.
If he-man needs to finish it, he will, and why the hell would he have to kill hulk? All he has to do is cut him up with his sword, ko him, throw him, outpower him. He-man has more options here.
And what is a sonic clap going to do? What is a jump going to do? i agree that heman would outpower hulk, but explain how heman would cut through hulk

bigbran
Originally posted by galan7777777
i agree that heman would outpower hulk, but explain how heman would cut through hulk With his extremely powerful sword!
and if deadpool has cut him, i'm pretty sure a person with unlimited strength, and an unbreakable sword can rip threw him like butter.(i think its unbreakable, but even if it wasnt, hulk isnt invincible)

galan7777777
With his extremely powerful sword!
and if deadpool has cut him, i'm pretty sure a person with unlimited strength, and an unbreakable sword can rip threw him like butter.(i think its unbreakable, but even if it wasnt, hulk isnt invincible) yes, he might be able to cut and pierce hulk with his sword, but i think hulk would heal before a cut/amputation would kill him

bigbran
yes, he might be able to cut and pierce hulk with his sword, but i think hulk would heal before a cut/amputation would kill him I never said he would kill hulk, but he could take him down with his sword, and he can always use his other powers.
If he-man realy wanted to though, im pretty sure he could kill hulk, a quick slice to the neck, and he would behead him, then if that didnt kill him, hulk is basically defenseless right about now.

galan7777777
I never said he would kill hulk, but he could take him down with his sword, and he can always use his other powers.
If he-man realy wanted to though, im pretty sure he could kill hulk, a quick slice to the neck, and he would behead him, then if that didnt kill him, hulk is basically defenseless right about now. yeah, my only issue is that they made he-man (one of the omst powerful beings ever) look so flippin gay lol

bigbran
yeah, my only issue is that they made he-man (one of the omst powerful beings ever) look so flippin gay lol they could have at least dressed him in some clothes.

galan7777777
they could have at least dressed him in some clothes. yeah i know, but i guess thats not quite gay enough, so they decided 2 put him in some tarzan esk loin cloths, and make him a little to "friendly" with all of his male friends lol! but the ones that could undoubtly beat he-man are preret molecule man/beyonder, LT, eternity, death, and galactus

thisredbox
probably anyone with any telepathic ablility could...like the time skeletor tricked heman into thinking he killed an innocent person; then heman gave up his power and was simply...prince adam (in even more gay clothes)

easy kill after that

D-Block
Originally posted by joesha28
No body to fight He-Man?!!!!

Your Advatar

bcarthens2k3
Thor could get the job done. Don't act like HeMan can't catch a L

Adam_PoE
The Power of Grayskull adapts to whatever obstacle He-Man is facing. Therefore, a few characters would be a challenge for He-Man, but there are none that he could not defeat.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
The Power of Grayskull adapts to whatever obstacle He-Man is facing. Therefore, a few characters would be a challenge for He-Man, but there are none that he could not defeat. tell me how heman and his sword would beat an abstract being like LT?

Inhuman
I know he-man is pretty badass when it comes to strength. He can become as strong as need to get the job done.
That being said...
How about Thor or Captain America WITH the power gem?
Power gem = Infinite Power/strength

Who would win this one? shifty

galan7777777
Originally posted by Inhuman
I know he-man is pretty badass when it comes to strength. He can become as strong as need to get the job done.
That being said...
How about Thor or Captain America WITH the power gem?
Power gem = Infinite Power/strength

Who would win this one? shifty power gem would.....in champions hands he destroyed a planet with a single punch......heman has never accomplished such a feat

Adam_PoE
tell me how heman and his sword would beat an abstract being like LT?

When He-Man battled the living god, Serpos, the Power of Grayskull transformed his indestructable Sword of Power into a mystical weapon that could destroy him.

http://www.thetoyroom.com/cartoons/160ep39.jpg

http://www.thetoyroom.com/cartoons/161ep39.jpg

http://www.thetoyroom.com/cartoons/175ep39.jpg

Mumm Ra
I can take on both He-Man and She-Ra and here is how.

First of all, I can become Mumm-Ra-the all powerful which will give me more power than both of these two.

Second of all, if I shoot lightning bolts at the crystals in their swords, they will both revert to being Prince Adam and Princess Adora and lose their superpowers.

TheLordofMurder
Cloak beats He-Man via stealth+bfr 10/10....

Adam_PoE
lC8o0VKWBAE

ep5oh_6D4yY

Lord_Talron
yea hes not gonna beat lt with some earth magic

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Digi
Magic, telepathy, and any brawler who is fast (Superman, Surfer, etc.). In the strength department, no one can touch HM (not even Hulk...yeah, that's right Hulk fanboys) since his strength is limitless and fluctuates based upon need, but otherwise he's kind of a one trick pony.

But He-Man's still the man!

-DM

thumb up but his use of strategy is pretty good also

blink is all it would take

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.