Ghost Rider vs. Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

house
demon vs demon

Hulk Power
This has been done before and Spawn wins.

thezenbrawler
link it

Hulk Power
Why don't you?

thezenbrawler
why dont you?

Hulk Power
Because I don't have to do crap for you.

thezenbrawler
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=303160&highlight=Ghost+Rider+vs+Spawn

theres actually a bunch of these

Comicbook_kid
Ghost Rider Vs. Spawn...who'd win and more importantly...how and why???

P.S...this is the current versions of both characters in case you were wondering. *sniff, sniff*...I can smell the brimstone already!

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Ghost Rider Vs. Spawn...who'd win and more importantly...how and why???

P.S...this is the current versions of both characters in case you were wondering. *sniff, sniff*...I can smell the brimstone already!

Spawn now days is kinda rediculously strong

on the other hand he does have a conscious, conchense? however the fugg you spell it

so i wonder how penance stare would affect him
he hasnt done that many bad things?
actually, hes doen alot of good things

ide say spawn

ghostrider is kinda cheesy

and the movie looks criminal

Darth Kal-El
Spawn wins. Too much abilities.

grey fox
Spawn transmutates Ghost Rider into a fluffy bunny....

outavodka
Originally posted by grey fox
Spawn transmutates Ghost Rider into a fluffy bunny....
quite a few characters have been doing this Happy Dance

grey fox
Indeed , bunnies are on the rise !

Tassadar
Spawn unless Penance Stare works on him

PRAYERRUN
Ghost Rider vs Spawn. 2 days to prepare. who wins? this is in Gotham City.

Endless Mike
Spawn wins

Entity
Spawn 10/10

charlemagne9746
I don't know. If Ghost Rider locks in the Penance Stare...I don't see how Spawn could win. Other than that..in a purely physical fight....Spawn should win every time.

Loot

charlemagne9746
Doesn't he have regrests concerning his family...i know in the movie, Spawn is torn up concerning his family. I haven't read any Spawn comics..so, I don't know if the same holds true there.

ExtraMision5555
Spawn has allready endured a penance stare like state, i doubt it would work twice (not that it even "worked" once). This thread has also been done quite a few times, for the record** but yes, spawn wins, probably 10/10

Loot

lilnutta12
spawn can beat the penance star any day - i mean only if he is decapitated by holy weapons or if he is killed by celestial fire/holy magic

can he be fully killed

Howard_Jones
Honestly, GR at his best is at the level of 3rd age Spawn. However, I'd give him the fighting edge because the fact he took the Avengers by himself, and even laid Thor out without the stare.

GR 6/10

shadow177a17
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Honestly, GR at his best is at the level of 3rd age Spawn. However, I'd give him the fighting edge because the fact he took the Avengers by himself, and even laid Thor out without the stare.

GR 6/10

I hate to burst your bubble but unfortunately spawn of the 3rd age is now more powerful then before. After eating the fruit from the tree of life his power level is on par with Satan and God. Though from the cartoon I think spawn himself has his own penance stare himself in which in my opinion will both cancel each other out. So what if GR took the Avengers Spawn himself took out a dark god not even heaven could beat and yet spawn kicked his ass. Spawn 10/10 for Beat down!!!!!

jasofisc
it doesn't matter whither or not spawn has regrets or not about the people he killed or hurt. The PS will judge him by it's own standereds. Most of the people GR has hid with it didn't think what they did was wrong but still were overcome with the PS. Furthermore in Todd Mcfarlens mind spawn hasn't ever done anything wrong (as spawn) however in marvel the PS will destroy spawn just for being such a rip off of so many characters. serously though if (and that's a pretty big if) GR locks in the PS spawn is done. Everything he's done to those that are innocent (like when he was a mercenary or the kid who became the redeemer because spawn made a point with the kids dad) will come right back upon him. If he's every accidentally killed someone that will also come back to him and lot of other stuff too.

On a side note GR took on the avenger?! when that crazy I didn't know he was that powerfull

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by shadow177a17
I hate to burst your bubble but unfortunately spawn of the 3rd age is now more powerful then before. After eating the fruit from the tree of life his power level is on par with Satan and God. Though from the cartoon I think spawn himself has his own penance stare himself in which in my opinion will both cancel each other out. So what if GR took the Avengers Spawn himself took out a dark god not even heaven could beat and yet spawn kicked his ass. Spawn 10/10 for Beat down!!!!!

First of all, you're thinking of the Spawn/Wildcats crossover. wink That was Second Age Spawn.

Second of all, that's not Third Age Spawn you're thinking of. That's God Spawn, who was given his powers by MOM.

Third age Spawn is the one who got his powers restored by that wiccan chick.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by jasofisc
On a side note GR took on the avenger?! when that crazy I didn't know he was that powerfull

Yep. Made Thor look like an imbecile. Caught one of his hammer throws out of mid-air and folloed the hammer back to Thor, and KTFOed him.

Starhawk

jasofisc
I was thinking about 1st age spawn for that I don't know that would happen for him in current 3rd age. Sure he has the powers on the level with God and Satan but in the spawn universe they are not as powerful as lets say DC or marvel. In the chapel mini 1st age spawn and chapel beat Lord Chapel who beat Satan.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Loot
spawn has no regrets, would the penance stare work?

Whoah! You're evidently not an avid reader of Spawn. He regrets every day the decision he made. Also, his suit is part of him, unlike Venom's. It's an extension of his self. This was explained when Curse tore it off of him and was performing experiments.

Starhawk
Whoah! You're evidently not an avid reader of Spawn. He regrets every day the decision he made. Also, his suit is part of him, unlike Venom's. It's an extension of his self. This was explained when Curse tore it off of him and was performing experiments.

Okay people need to understand the Penance Stare, you don't need to feel remorse for what you did. You experiance everything you ever did to your victims through their eyes. You feel it as they felt it.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Starhawk
Okay people need to understand the Penance Stare, you don't need to feel remorse for what you did. You experiance everything you ever did to your victims through their eyes. You feel it as they felt it.

doesn't the victim need to be innocent

Starhawk
The victim needs not to be evil.

Howard_Jones
Actually, I don't think the penance stare has been rejected by anyone unless they're a special case, like Venom and Spider-X.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Starhawk
The victim needs not to be evil.

i mean the victim of the person being affected by the PS.

like if he used his PS on spider-man would he feel the times where he beat green goblin up?

Howard_Jones
i mean the victim of the person being affected by the PS.

like if he used his PS on spider-man would he feel the times where he beat green goblin up?

Actually, he'd probably be tormented by the guilt of Gwen Stacy's death.

jasofisc
Actually, he'd probably be tormented by the guilt of Gwen Stacy's death.

I know he would be tormented by quite a lot of things but what about when he beats on bad guys?

Howard_Jones
I know he would be tormented by quite a lot of things but what about when he beats on bad guys?

Spider-Man more or less knows he's fighting for a good reason. Though he probably wishes things didn't have to resort to physicality, it's inevitable.

xmeat
bumbdabumbbump

bean_machine
3rd Age Spawn FTW.

Kazenji
Don't know much about spawn so Ghost Rider all the way

id369

LORDSIDIOUS01
Even match. After a nice long fight, GR wins.

Kazenji

Reaper777
GR- 7/10

And about the penance stare thing, Spawn dosen't have a soul, right, there's nothing to burn...

joesha28
About GR beating Thor: Check out Thor's respek thread. Thor fought Mephisto to a standstill at Mephisto's realm. Mep gave up.

id369
Originally posted by Reaper777

And about the penance stare thing, Spawn dosen't have a soul, right, there's nothing to burn...

Actually he is a legion, comprised of 5,000 souls.

Penance stare will work for every evil action those 5,000 souls have committed.

guy222

shadow177a17
Wait a second I am not sure if I am right or not but the penance stare wont work on Spawn. For when he tried to use it on Venom it only backfired on Ghost Rider because of the symbiote. Like Venom Spawn has a symbiote himself which will make it backfire on Ghost Rider like it did with venom. But in the end the only person who would come out a winner in this fight will be Spawn hands down because of his fighting skills and endless possibilities he has with his hellspawn powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.