Wall-Marts going Europe!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Otaku
It was on the news yesterday!!!The Wal-Mart invasion is started there is nothing we can do now.It will soon take over Asia and then all hope is lost shocking

SlipknoT
Meh, I hate the people in Wal Mart but the stuff is cheap

Otaku
But we already have such a store.Its called the Aldi...

SlipknoT
Well Aldi is a stupid name...

Otaku
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Well Aldi is a stupid name...

Came over from Germany.Its even cheaper then Wal Mart.Has no gangs,and no service except for cashiers.

SlipknoT
Wal Mart would kick its ass in a fight

Otaku
I guess so.I dont care for both of them really.

muserke
Originally posted by Otaku
But we already have such a store.Its called the Aldi...
And the Super GB. smile

No, not Great Britain. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Otaku
Originally posted by muserke
And the Super GB. smile

Super GB?Never heard of it.Dont have that in Holland.

muserke
Originally posted by Otaku
Super GB?Never heard of it.Dont have that in Holland.
Much better than the Aldi, weird people go there. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tired Hiker
I went to a Walmart one time, and when I got home I took a shower.

Otaku
Much better than the Aldi, weird people go there. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hell yeah!!Those Germans taking over the food stores market with their cheap prices and old gramma offers!!!I go to Albert Heijn much more often.... confused

muserke
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I went to a Walmart one time, and when I got home I took a shower. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Well, I did buy a bar of soap from there. big grin stick out tongue

jaden101
walmart already own ASDA in the uk...and tesco are kicking their ass something fierce...

Darth Nauj
Its all about Target biatches stick out tongue

DarkC
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Meh, I hate the people in Wal Mart but the stuff is cheap
No argument here.

Spelljammer
#1: Wasn't there already Wal-Mart's in Europe?
#2: Wal-Mart alreadys owns Asia. Where do you think they make thier sweatshops?

I'm not proud of my favorite store making slave labour of the Asian folks, but considering every major company does it anyway, and atleast Wal-Mart supplies things cheap, efficently, and doesn't sell smut. It's the lesser of two evils..

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
Its all about Target biatches stick out tongue
Target wouldn't hire me. 2 out of 3 supervisors liked me, they had a deep respect for my elequont speech and direct honosty. But they agreed (The third was just a ***** about it..) that I wasn't a "team player". That my inability to speak outloud and lack of perception to sorroundings could not only make other employees feel uncomfertable, but costomers, and also that they want everyone to work as a unit. To create a family enviorment. Which is understandable..

I'm sure that blonde bimbo just slept with someone to get her way into that job though. She directly lied to me about some of thier policies which I even looked into and she was just a skank who was late to the interview anyway. Some boss..

Darth Nauj
I like targets clothes and all the shit they sell

Storm
And the Super GB. smile

Don' t forget about the Lidl stick out tongue

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Antillies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.