Name of Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

krisrmgua
Hello, ive been racking my brains out trying to remember the name of a movie i saw a long while back that i like. But its been so long i cant really remember much about the movie. But the parts i do remember the most is like a sex scene...

I belive the movie is setup to be in like the 60's or around there becuase they have the old types of cars and dress in that timeframe.

What i do remember is there are 2 young teenage guys in the move and the main charecter has a girl and hooks up his friend with like his girls sister i belive. And in one sceen i belive it was the first time those two went out they were making out in the car and he was trying to undress her... while the other couple was out somewhere walking or something.. then they ended up falling out ofthe car or something....

Then later on the guy goes to the girls house and the parents are not home and they are going to have sex in her room and she starts getting undressed and asks if he has a condom and he does not have on... then she says something like they can still have sex but he has to stop before he cums.. So they have sex but he does not stop .... he goes all they way and then she is mad at him... and i think she gets pregnant...

well i konw thats not much descriptive info... but if you happen to know the movie please let me know. Thanks

APIECEOFME
Is it called "Ode to Billy Joe"?

Omegaman
The movie is called "Mischief"

krisrmgua
naa I just checked those 2 are not it

Omegaman
Where or how did you check out the movie I gave you(Mischief)? Because I have seen that movie many times and BOTH of those scenes are in it! To go further... not only do the couple fall out of the car they are making out in but when the girl falls out the boy accidently pulls off her panties. The girl is played by Kelly Preston ,she is blonde in this movie.

Here are some other things from "Mischief"..... the one boy is blonde also and is a "nerd" kind of. A new kid comes to his school that is sort of a rebel,bad boy type who has a motorcycle. The nerd kid and him become friends because they live near each other. The rebel kid meets a girl too, and him and the nerd go on a double date. This is when one of the scenes(falling out of the car) happens!!

Also in the other scene you described in the bedroom, the guy is banging the girls head against the headboard of her bed??? Did that happen in the movie you saw, if so THIS IS "Mischief"!

Omegaman
I suggest going to imdb and look at the facts about "Mischief". I know its the one you are talking about. It was set in the 50's or 60's just like you said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.