Free Hyperspace for Seven Days (merged)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mauler
I don't know if there already is a post about this.
You can get free Hyperspace access for 7 days right now, probably because they are trying to convince people. I hope LFL lowers the price or makes it free.

You can sign up now, no credit card or anything:
http://www.starwars.com/webapps/registration/trial?type=TRIAL_GENERIC

youpi beer

Morridini
Ooh, nice.

Jedi Priestess
Im betting that the Inside the Ep 3 DVD will become available the day after my 7 days runs out. laughing out loud

Morridini
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Im betting that the Inside the Ep 3 DVD will become available the day after my 7 days runs out. laughing out loud

Well, just create a new e-mail address once your 7 days trial is over and get another new 7 days trial (granted that the offer still exists).

Darth_Janus
I've never even considered looking up the Hyperspace deal... What good is it?

*Insert numerous "You don't even know what Hyperspace is all about" posts here*

Abyssal Lord
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
I've never even considered looking up the Hyperspace deal... What good is it?

*Insert numerous "You don't even know what Hyperspace is all about" posts here*

Dont bother hyperspace is lame.

Darth_Janus
Really? Is that condition cureable?

darthmonkey9206
Originally posted by Morridini
Well, just create a new e-mail address once your 7 days trial is over and get another new 7 days trial (granted that the offer still exists).

you cant just make a new e-mail i'm sure they log your ip.

Jedi Priestess
actually, it wont matter as Ive never been a subscriber, but Ive always had access anyway. stick out tongue

Morridini
This is strange, I cant save any of the QuickTime movies from HyperSpace even though I have QuickTime pro. What have they done?

Darth_Janus
Blocked all people from Norway.

darthmonkey9206
actually, it wont matter as Ive never been a subscriber, but Ive always had access anyway. stick out tongue

wow, so you never paid but have always had access?

Morridini
Never mind my problems. I found a solution by copying the shortcut to the webdoc and altered the link from a javascript link into a normal http link and then sent it to myself as a PM and just right-clicked and saved the target.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by darthmonkey9206
wow, so you never paid but have always had access?

I have great friends. yes

JKozzy
Originally posted by Morridini
This is strange, I cant save any of the QuickTime movies from HyperSpace even though I have QuickTime pro. What have they done? Go to the HTML source and find the url with the .mov file in it, usually <embed src="movie url here">, and paste it into a new local HTML, open, rightclick on link, and save as. That's what I've done and it never fails.

Morridini
I assume u failed to read my previous post.

darthmonkey9206

o, i thought you meant you could actually get on to it (like a glitch), i post hyper content all around on the net, and on a few rare occasions
i give peeps my password.

tlbauerle
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Blocked all people from Norway.

big grin That was great.

Captain REX
I'm certainly enjoying it. Just as I was about to buy... roll eyes (sarcastic)

tlbauerle
The sad thing is...I already have everything I wanted already.

I forsee a day when HYPERSPACE will vanish like a fart in the wind.

Jedi Priestess
Seriously, the smart thing to have done would have been to offer the free week of HS about 2 weeks before the trailer release.

MissCurlyCat
they would lose money that way Happy Dance

ShadowKing
Bitches...they have a couple of ShadowKing's mackin' my name!

Morridini
After having been around HS for a couple of hours I can't realise why people would pay for this? It is only a couple of few interesting things, while the rest is crap.

Fox4
smokin'

CBright7831
There's no way in hell, I'm giving Lucas more money other than buying/seeing his movies.

I can't believe people bought this crap when you can get it from other sources for free.

big grin

Morridini
Well u can't get this from any other sources if no one is paying the price.

Mstr GEKA
Should I???

StarWars.com - Hyperspace - 7days free Trial- No CC Needed...

Even with a price this low... it isn't worth it!

muserke
Ugh, just do it. It won't kill you.

DeVi| D0do
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t363760.html

MochaChica
Anyone here use Macintosh? I'm trying to watch "The Journey" and other videos but it has a question mark everytime a video window opens. Any ideas? Do I need to update?

JKozzy
Yes.

MochaChica
I just did an update, and it's still doing the same thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.