has anyone ever auditioned? If you could, who would you want to be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zac_j
So... I haven't, but I would audition for Harry, and if I didn't get that I would audition for Crabbe or Goyle, because I'm big and I like acting retarded. laughing out loud

Darth Nauj
draco

alesha1
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
draco well i would try out for Hermonie or Pavite Pivil embarrasment big grin

HorseRiderxoxo
I would try for Hermonie smile

PinkDi@monds
I'd try Ginny. She's brill, I love her. And I wouldn't mind kissing Dan Radcliffe (spoilered for those who still haven't read HBP yet). Or maybe Hermione.
One of the two. But Hermione's a goody-goody

sasee tiin
i would like to be Voldemort, or perhaps kingsley...yeah, i definetly think i would suit those two roles.

DarkC
*Georgina_A* was perfect for Cho, but they chose Katie Leung instead....mad

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by DarkC
*Georgina_A* was perfect for Cho, but they chose Katie Leung instead....mad

Georgina auditioned?

I would Like to play any part as long as there was a lot of acting with Dan involved, so I will say Hermione since Harry and Hermione are friends.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
Georgina auditioned?

I would Like to play any part as long as there was a lot of acting with Dan involved, so I will say Hermione since Harry and Hermione are friends. Go for Ginny, you will be able to kiss him in the coming sixth movie.

Lana
I'd like to try out for Lily, if any of the scenes of them at Hogwarts were to be in the movies.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by The Phantom
Go for Ginny, you will be able to kiss him in the coming sixth movie.
I know, but I dont have red hair. My hair is brown. sad so I will never get to kiss Dan. No ginny parts sad

div
i would lyk to be viktor krum ...coz he gets to kiss emma!!! shes so hot!

Pielover666
Originally posted by PinkDi@monds
I'd try Ginny. She's brill, I love her. And I wouldn't mind kissing Dan Radcliffe (spoilered for those who still haven't read HBP yet). Or maybe Hermione.
One of the two. But Hermione's a goody-goody
Hey, hermionie gets to feuk Krum....j/kj/k.

But hey, Hermionie gets to slap Draco, and is good at magic, and Is..........um.........fun?

Pielover666
Originally posted by div
i would lyk to be viktor krum ...coz he gets to kiss emma!!! shes so hot!
You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity.

zac_j
Originally posted by Pielover666

burn... from... the man who walks alone...

Pielover666
Originally posted by zac_j
burn... from... the man who walks alone...
Indeed a burn, but I will ask you to refrain from referring to me as that. I'd perfer Pielover, pie, or Eric.

Thx, and have a nice day.

The Phantom
Indeed a burn, but I will ask you to refrain from referring to me as that. I'd perfer Pielover, pie, or Eric.

Thx, and have a nice day. Bob....

Raven Guardia

he has my pity too.

Pielover666
Originally posted by The Phantom
Bob....
I will utterly destroy you with a monkey and seven Nukes sent towards Hawaii. And I don't care if two or three miss and hit Trinidad, or if I kill millions of innocent people, as long as you DIE!!!!!

sorry, I lost the Happy.....But the happys gone forever and rplaced with misery and despair.......sigh......the world is round.....I hate circles.....

The Phantom
XP... i'm crazy.... PEOPLE, COKE AND PEPSI ARE THE SAME THING! *dances crazily, making babbling sounds.*

zac_j
Sexy pickles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.