Whirlysplatt, I'm calling you out!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ihatewhirly!

You go around this forum like you own it. You are a really evil guy.
You take the mickey out of everyone because you know your a smart guy. Does that give you the right to bully and humiliate people on here as its all you seem to do. Most of the time they are so thick they cannot even see what your doing.

I've been watching this forum for some time. I know.

You have been picking especially on the really thick like that member Sentry.

I do not like that Alpha Centurai idiot either. You are a bigger pratt than him though.

Those thick University Students like Galactic Storm you find the easiest to humiliate because they are so pretentious.

You think its funny mocking them because they are young and very stupid.

I want to debate with you and prove how stupid you are.

You Sir a Wanker.

Scoobless
wow....

eek!

Mainstream
indeed

olympian
Those thick University Students like Galactic Storm you find the easiest to humiliate because they are so pretentious.

You Sir a Wanker."

Not that i care less.

But the ones who feel mocked or pissed over his gags are also a bit over the edge.

Figth gags with gags, there is alot better things to actually get mad about.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Ihatewhirly!

You take the mickey out of everyone because you know your a smart guy. Does that give you the right to bully and humiliate people on here as its all you seem to do. Most of the time they are so thick they cannot even see what your doing.

I do not like that Alpha Centurai idiot either. You are a bigger pratt than him though.

You Sir a Wanker.

reported thumb up

~wickerman~

ScarletSpider
So you just called half the members of the board "thick" or idiots, yet you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". "Your" is a possessive pronoun. "You're" is a contraction, denoting two words amalgamated into one for ease of colloquial use--these words have gradually been accepted into the English written language as well due to the informality of most modern writing.

There are a good many people on the board whom I hold disdain for, and as that seems to be the case with you and Whirly, whom I must admit isn't as smart as he'd like to see himself as--and that "Stay Whirly" thing is annoying and hackneyed--is at least a better person than yourself. Notice the use of "your" in yourself here, that's because it's a pronoun used reflexively.

No one cares what you think, Whirly may have an aura of misguided fanatacism about him, but he's not a self-righteous, uninformed, cretin like yourself (there it is again).

olympian
I agree, if there is actually a dumb thing in all this is getting mad over something so shallow.

Try to get mad over important things aye. Its more worth the time.

Creshosk
I find this guy quite ammusing, though I'm still not sure why.

Anybody else notice how he keeps insulting those he's trying to defend?

His wit is like a double edged sword.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Creshosk
His wit is like a double edged sword.

it's more like a brick, no finesse and not very sharp

stick out tongue

Creshosk
Originally posted by Scoobless

stick out tongue Well I meant that it was as damaging to him as it was to those he uses it on. . .

Maybe a reverse blade sword.

Whirlysplatt

You Sir a Wanker.

Loony sad

Creshosk
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Loony sad I wouldn't worry too much. Look at how they insult the people you pick on. . . I think that all this effort would be rather flattering.

Whirlysplatt
I wouldn't worry too much. Look at how they insult the people you pick on. . . I think that all this effort would be rather flattering.

nope this guy is not flattering at all, he's a loony imo

yahman

You Sir a Wanker.

laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

Lol hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh my god to be young again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laughing laughing

Seriously, I think this may be someone pretending to be some one else.
Very Funny though !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Note that the laughing 'at them' scenario's are always the funniest. The word wit should never be associated with this guy. (For future reference). Mann what a big BABY baby bawling. Mate you're not going to last long on this forum. I give you a week before some kind of nervous break down. As whirly put it what a loony.

Whirlysplatt

stick out tongue

your right its pathetic, did you do it Scoob? It's not an accusation merely a question?

Creshosk
nope this guy is not flattering at all, he's a loony imo I'm talking about all the effort he puts into harassing you.

You seem to be a very important person to them for them to put in the effort of creating a name, and then posting in three different forums, all to get your attention.

Looney or not, they are giving you alot of attention that requires extra effort.

Scoobless
your right its pathetic, did you do it Scoob? It's not an accusation merely a question?

no, unlike Clark Kent and Superman.... i was present throughout this nutjob's appearances..... but was everyone else?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Whirlysplatt
no, unlike Clark Kent and Superman.... i was present throughout this nutjob's appearances..... but was everyone else?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Its between your posts in one thread smile

clever if it is you - imo

I am often not here I had two weeks away from these forums recentlysmile

Lord-of-Dreams
Dear Lord... how I love this community...
Well, Whirly, I hope you're proud. Bullying innocent morons!! lol That guy is... was (he was banned) crazay!! And not the sexy schizo kind, neither!! lol

Dream on!

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by yahman
laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

Lol hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh my god to be young again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laughing laughing

Seriously, I think this may be someone pretending to be some one else.
Very Funny though !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Note that the laughing 'at them' scenario's are always the funniest. The word wit should never be associated with this guy. (For future reference). Mann what a big BABY baby bawling. Mate you're not going to last long on this forum. I give you a week before some kind of nervous break down. As whirly put it what a loony.

indeed smile

yahman
I'm talking about all the effort he puts into harassing you.

You seem to be a very important person to them for them to put in the effort of creating a name, and then posting in three different forums, all to get your attention.

Looney or not, they are giving you alot of attention that requires extra effort.

I dont agree with you very often, but i think you are on to something theredetective on to something.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
Dear Lord... how I love this community...
Well, Whirly, I hope you're proud. Bullying innocent morons!! lol That guy is... was (he was banned) crazay!! And not the sexy schizo kind, neither!! lol

Dream on!

Thanks mate

PimpXMaster
Whirly hater is probaly WhirlySplatt no expression

Creshosk
Originally posted by PimpXMaster
Whirly hater is probaly WhirlySplatt no expression Not his style. He gets enough attention without stooping to such as this.

PimpXMaster
Not his style. He gets enough attention without stooping to such as this.

Maybe, thats what he wants you to think.... no expression
Besides its getting banned, and then you will see it's whirly, beause then his ip adress will get banned, and no more whirly. sad

yahman
Has he been banned ??????????

PimpXMaster
Has he been banned ??????????

nope

PimpXMaster
the guys ip adress is going to get banned. Its obvious its a multiple account, because how would he even know whirly unless, he has another account.

Creshosk
the guys ip adress is going to get banned. Its obvious its a multiple account, because how would he even know whirly unless, he has another account. The problem with IP bans is that AOL has a floating IP adress. . each time you log on your IP changes.

What happens if it changes to that of someone that was IP banned?

And obviously it's not going to block the offender if their IP changes.

Whirlysplatt
Besides its getting banned, and then you will see it's whirly, beause then his ip adress will get banned, and no more whirly. sad

Well it wasn't me so I won't get banned smile easy really

Creshosk
Maybe, thats what he wants you to think.... no expression You obviously don't know Whirly.

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly. rock

PimpXMaster
You obviously don't know Whirly.

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly. rock

Ok I suspect Cresh to be whirly now. He said the quote

Lord-of-Dreams
Yes, he was, homy. He made a thread in the vs section similar to this, an Digimark demolished him. big grin I doubt if Whirly would do this, he's too respectable, just some chump who needs to get a piece of ass quick.

PimpXMaster
Well it wasn't me so I won't get banned smile easy really

oh.....well you are funny in a stupid funny type of funny way.If it's not you, then the funny will last.

Lord-of-Dreams
dear, Lord (me stick out tongue) I just noticed!! Whirly didn't say the super annoying, heavily compied stay Whirly garbage!!! WTF!!!

Whirlysplatt
Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirly rock

Lord-of-Dreams
lol screw you.

Scoobless

not necessarily..... if someone were to create another account that they knew had a high probability of getting banned, they could easily go online in a number of different places to do so..... say someone is at an Internet cafe in London (or anywhere) and is bored enough, it would be a ridiculously easy matter to create an account with any name they wanted .... now obviously it was someone with prior knowledge of KMC members, hence the name and theme, so there really isn't any way to prove (or disprove) that it was any one of the board regulars

the only thing that could even remotely be regarded as a clue in this case is the logged in times..... if someone was on a different IP address then it makes sense that anyone else logged on at the same time could be ruled out.... but that still leaves way too many members to ever have a fully proven case against any specific person

any other factors such as motive/content of posts/obsession with Whirly, are all interesting (and may even point at the person responsible) but are hardly proof

keep the logic big grin

stay Scooby punk

Whirlysplatt
not necessarily..... if someone were to create another account that they knew had a high probability of getting banned, they could easily go online in a number of different places to do so..... say someone is at an Internet cafe in London (or anywhere) and is bored enough, it would be a ridiculously easy matter to create an account with any name they wanted .... now obviously it was someone with prior knowledge of KMC members, hence the name and theme, so there really isn't any way to prove (or disprove) that it was any one of the board regulars

the only thing that could even remotely be regarded as a clue in this case is the logged in times..... if someone was on a different IP address then it makes sense that anyone else logged on at the same time could be ruled out.... but that still leaves way too many members to ever have a fully proven case against any specific person

any other factors such as motive/content of posts/obsession with Whirly, are all interesting (and may even point at the person responsible) but are hardly proof

keep the logic big grin

stay Scooby punk

I have broad ban I can look in all day if I want, the fact I wasn't on when this happens indicates its less likely it was me.

I see you have given this a lot of though Internet Cafes....hmmmm........what about proxy servers Scoobs? They could be in Scotland......hmmm................

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

Scoobless
what about proxy servers Scoobs? They could be in Scotland......hmmm................

indeed they could ...... evil face

blah de blah big grin

doop dwippyrock

Whirlysplatt
indeed they could ...... evil face

blah de blah big grin

doop dwippyrock

So it was you then, was it?
In fact Scotland is still part of the United Kingdom last I look the i.p. could easily be Scottish.

Scoobless
So it was you then, was it?

Well, as you've now asked directly, I'll answer the same way

No, it was not me

Was it you?

Whirlysplatt
well as you've now asked directly i'll answer the same way

no, it was not me

was it you?

No

long pig
Kuntz.

long pig
I have broad ban I can look in all day if I want, the fact I wasn't on when this happens indicates its less likely it was me.

I see you have given this a lot of though Internet Cafes....hmmmm........what about proxy servers Scoobs? They could be in Scotland......hmmm................

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

The fact you know what proxy servers and Internet Protocols are and how to use them to access websites that you are banned from added with your intelligence and ...

I AM THE MASTER SLUETH OF KMC!

Sentry
Hahaha someone sticking up to Whirlysplatt!!!!

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Sentry

roll eyes (sarcastic) He called you a moron roll eyes (sarcastic)

yahman

Mate i don't want to rain on your parade but you don't come across looking to good aswell. Sorry mate, I dont agree with any of it. smile

leonidas
<<He called you a moron>>

BWHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

and whirly, i think it was KUNTZ!

big grin

leonidas
and frankly, i can't believe all the responses to this. one dumbass flames someone and everyone is up in arms. i don't think whirly is the insecure kind, he's got loads of respect 'round here and anyone silly enough to be goaded by him, well, deserves what they get. and i'll laugh every time!

in a sort of backwards way, i suppose the guy did you a great favor, whirly. look at the show of support for you!! he MAY have been trying to make you look bad, but the opposite effect was the result.

stay firly!!

keep the whaith!!

rock

ps-anyone feel free to start an ihateleonidas thread whenever the need strikes them . . . big grin

Creshosk
Ok I suspect Cresh to be whirly now. He said the quote Flattering, but no. smile

Creshosk
Originally posted by long pig
The fact you know what proxy servers and Internet Protocols are and how to use them to access websites that you are banned from added with your intelligence and ...

I AM THE MASTER SLUETH OF KMC! Well that triggered my deja vu. laughing

Sorry whirly, but we're (mostly me) going to go through a period where everyone suspects we're the same person for a while, until nobody cares anymore. . except for a few individuals. smile

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by leonidas
<<He called you a moron>>

BWHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

and whirly, i think it was KUNTZ!

big grin

Its truly not Kuntz

Whirlysplatt
Well that triggered my deja vu. laughing

Sorry whirly, but we're (mostly me) going to go through a period where everyone suspects we're the same person for a while, until nobody cares anymore. . except for a few individuals. smile

Should be amusing Cresh smile

Tha C-Master

You Sir a Wanker. You have to admit he has a point though...

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
You have to admit he has a point though...

about which bit exactly shifty

Sentry
Mate i don't want to rain on your parade but you don't come across looking to good aswell. Sorry mate, I dont agree with any of it. smile

I don't care what people say, it's what people do is what pisses me off. Words are just words. I don't take any of this stuff seriously. It's actually quite amusing someone creating an account just to bash Whirly.

And no no, it wasn't me. I don't reside in the UK. Plus I wouldn't create a name just bash to Whirly, I'd come right out and say it. Like I said, I told 2 people why I have mistrust and resentment for Whirly. I finally told a third person yesterday. Maybe one of these people told a friend, and that person told a friend, and so on, creating resentment for Whirly from other members. I apologize if any of my actions had caused a sort of a ripple effect and caused someone to intensionally create a thread to bash Whirly.

It's all good though. I have no more resentment towards Whirly.

manjaro
what the hell is this guy talking about. Alpha centauri hasnt posted in these threads for almost a year. tho he's still active elsewhere on KMC. i like whirly cuz he's that creepy old guy who loves to hang out with teens and 20 somethings and by beer and cigs for thembig grin he regularly calls ppl on thier bullshit and i donts haves a problems with thats

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by manjaro
what the hell is this guy talking about. Alpha centauri hasnt posted in these threads for almost a year. tho he's still active elsewhere on KMC. i like whirly cuz he's that creepy old guy who loves to hang out with teens and 20 somethings and by beer and cigs for thembig grin he regularly calls ppl on thier bullshit and i donts haves a problems with thats
My partner is a 20 something laughing out loud she doesn't smoke smile lots of people on here are my age smile confused well some!

Whirlysplatt
I don't care what people say, it's what people do is what pisses me off. Words are just words. I don't take any of this stuff seriously. It's actually quite amusing someone creating an account just to bash Whirly.

And no no, it wasn't me. I don't reside in the UK. Plus I wouldn't create a name just bash to Whirly, I'd come right out and say it. Like I said, I told 2 people why I have mistrust and resentment for Whirly. I finally told a third person yesterday. Maybe one of these people told a friend, and that person told a friend, and so on, creating resentment for Whirly from other members. I apologize if any of my actions had caused a sort of a ripple effect and caused someone to intensionally create a thread to bash Whirly.

It's all good though. I have no more resentment towards Whirly.

You told us all you thought i sent you virus through the KMC messenger system Forest, don't ask what thread I have forgotten roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tha C-Master
about which bit exactly shifty a little this, and a little everything...

yahman
Originally posted by manjaro

Thats got to be a nomination for one of the funniest things I've read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing laughing laughing

Very good Bravo clap

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
a little this, and a little everything...

exactly which bits?

Creshosk
exactly which bits?

"you know your a smart guy."

"Most of the time they are so thick they cannot even see what your doing."

"I've been watching this forum for some time"

"You have been picking especially on the really thick"

"You think its funny mocking them"

These bits?

yahman
"you know your a smart guy."

"Most of the time they are so thick they cannot even see what your doing."

"I've been watching this forum for some time"

"You have been picking especially on the really thick"

"You think its funny mocking them"

These bits?

Cresh you shouldn't put yourself down like that. shifty

Creshosk
Cresh you shouldn't put yourself down like that. shifty Why's that? He hasn't been picking on me very much.

Whirlysplatt
Why's that? He hasn't been picking on me very much.

I have never picked on you or anyone on this forum!

This guy I hate Whirly has done an excellent job confusing people and stirring shit about me, I must say!

sad

Pointinel
LOL @ THREAD!

man people hating a person on the other side of the monitor. LOL! what is wrong with the world?

colossus17
Originally posted by Pointinel
LOL @ THREAD!

man people hating a person on the other side of the monitor. LOL! what is wrong with the world?

there are people like me out there, thats what's wrong.

Scoobless
Originally posted by colossus17
there are people like me out there, thats what's wrong.

i agree.... C-17 is exactly what's wrong with the world today

stick out tongue

Pointinel

stick out tongue

nah he iight...

now this cat...
he's a PROBLEM!

Scoobless
Originally posted by Pointinel
nah he iight...

now this cat...
he's a PROBLEM!

he's only a problem if you're drafted against him in a tourney

evil face

Creshosk
I have never picked on you or anyone on this forum!

This guy I hate Whirly has done an excellent job confusing people and stirring shit about me, I must say!

sad

Indeed and Sentry and Creshosk and and and - yes things are looking up smilelaughing

Awww sad

Whirlysplatt
Indeed and Sentry and Creshosk and and and - yes things are looking up smilelaughing

Awww sad

It was a joke laughing out loud

Creshosk

It was a joke laughing out loud stick out tongue nyeh, I thought it was amusing enough to repost here. smile

PimpXMaster
this not closed yet ?

colossus17

You Sir a Wanker.

and u didnt mention me......i am hurt...couldnt u atleast say i was an ******* or somethin.....u r a cock sucker.....

Tha C-Master
or me...

Scoobless
Originally posted by colossus17
and u didnt mention me......i am hurt...couldnt u atleast say i was an ******* or somethin.....u r a cock sucker.....

at least some of us notice you

stick out tongue

big grin

willRules
This guy was just asking to be banned, I see three most probable possibilities.

1. This guy is whirlysplatt
2. This guy is a member with multiple accounts
3. This was a very annoyed guest for some reason..........

HigH ScholaR
OR

he could be batman with prep

think about it batman........prep trying to defeat whirly

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
OR

he could be batman with prep

think about it batman........prep trying to defeat whirly

Batman doesn't need prep to beat me, I'm not JP confused

HigH ScholaR
i meant this one

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
i meant this one

Camp pic confused

Whirlysplatt

You Sir a Wanker.

Whose the wan@@r now your banned laughing out loud

Scoobless
it seems ihatewhirly! isn't the only one to mix his "your" with his "you're"

but i suppose that's a common mistake.......... i suppose.........

evil face

Whirlysplatt
it seems ihatewhirly! isn't the only one to mix his "your" with his "you're"

but i suppose that's a common mistake.......... i suppose.........

evil face

indeed you're rightsmile

QUOTE=4827200]Originally posted by Sentry
Opinions Vary... Just like this one: Your wrong. big grin

Creshosk
indeed you're rightsmile

Opinions Vary... Just like this one: Your wrong. big grin

Well at least you acknowledge that as opinion. wink Unlike certain other people. whistle

Lord-of-Dreams
Who the hell is JP??

yahman
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
Who the hell is JP??

Our new Master (apparently) smile

Scoobless
look what never got closed

big grin

DigiMark007
!??!!?!?

...wow, good point. Must've slipped under the Mod radar. Nice find there, Scoob.

...but, unfortunately, NOW it's closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.