Hulk Vs. Kratos (from God of War VG on PS2/XBox)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
The Greek Gods commission Kratos to kill the mortal known as Hulk and restore order on the Earth, and in return they will resurrect his family and erase the dark memories from his mind.

They teleport Kratos to the plains of Utah where Hulk is wondering. Hulk has completed a battle with the US National Guard's Hulk Unit and is pissed off, but calming down until Kratos appears before him.

This is Kratos after he has killed Ares, so he's fully equipped and has the Ares armor.

Discuss.

Spelljammer
Which Hulk are we talking about?

If it's Banner-Hulk where he was fully conciounce but retained most of his Hulk power, he could hold a chance. Though a very slim chance..

If it's that one Hulk I heard about where he became massively godly in power, Kratos may have something pretty bad to contend with. But I think he might still win, but things will deffinitly get bloody..

If it's Maestro Hulk, there will be a lot of bad words said, bruises will become more common then liberals, (Okay, maybe not that common laughing out loud ) but at the end of the day Kratos is still the winner.

And any other Hulk is dogmeat.

So 99.5% of my belief go's to Kratos.. The NEW god of war..

illadelph12
Ok, for the sake of debate, I'll say it's Professor Hulk, but he can subconsciously shift between Hulk incarnations, including War Hulk, at will (so if he goes Savage he can change to another version of Hulkl if that version doesn't seem able to get the job done).

My personal view is that Hulk gets massacred, regardless of incarnation.

zachrivard
kratos- god killer and the new god of war vs hulk- the angry mortal
hmmm tough one..hhmmm well since i played gow and beat it on god mode(which was so damn hard).. kratos would win he is faster and has more versiltality, and that one huge sword(blade of arthemis) would probaly hurt hulk... so in the end kratos wins

zachrivard
respect kratos the GOD OF WAR

Tron
Keep the video game characters in the Video Games Versus Forum.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.