Did Anakin really kill Padme?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North

Spelljammer
I havn't seen Episode 2 and 3 so I can't tell you, but I would hope not. Didn't he have like the biggest crush on her?

ssj3gohan007
In a way he was responsible

He used force choke on her

but what finished her off was a broken heart >.>

Dimmimar
ssj3gohan007 is right. She died of a broken heart, I would have prefered her to have been hacked to pieces though. I absolutely detest Natalie Portman.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Dimmimar
ssj3gohan007 is right. She died of a broken heart, I would have prefered her to have been hacked to pieces though. I absolutely detest Natalie Portman.

Why, cause shes Jewish..lol

laughing out loud

Darth Faunus
Spelljammer. . . you haven't seen the last two movies. . . ?

Gryn Jabar
While it would have been strange to see Portman hacked to pieces, I must say it would have been better then her just... dying.

Dimmimar
I didn't hate her as a person, more her abysmal acting.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Dimmimar
I didn't hate her as a person, more her abysmal acting. Amen.

I believe that she was pumped full of heroin before getting choked by Anakin. Then her heart failed---so in a way.......it was becasue of a broken heart.

Hayden Christianson's best moment of his SW career, killing Natalie Portman.

Don't get me wrong, I'd do her in a second, but her acting just makes it go limp.

Dimmimar
"Oh Anakin, you're breaking my heart!"

sick

Tangible God
"Oh Anakin, Am I hurting you?"

"No Baby, it always bends that way."

Dimmimar
Come on, give me HK-47 dialogue anyday stick out tongue

Tangible God
Er...No Master. What I meant is that an organic meatb--I mean, human such as yourself could never fully appreciate that bendiness of one's crotch. Such is the Fallibility of an incompentent biped like yourself Master.

Shall I kill something for you now master?

Ogami Itto
well i must say i was touched by natalies acting! beutiful

Tangible God
BeAutiful

Jennifer Love Hewitt could act the part better than Portman could.

And that's saying something.

Ogami Itto
no way grammar police!

Tangible God
It's Grammer COP to you Mister.

Darth JLRTENJAC
No, as the Medical droid said She was in perfect health, She just lost the will to live.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth JLRTENJAC
No, as the Medical droid said She was in perfect health, She just lost the will to live. (sigh) The dictionary has the words joke and sarcasm in them.

Baston Alveron
LOL

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by FistOfThe North

Yea didn't you see the part where he sliced her apart with his lightsaber stick out tongue

Darth Zayzia
As I recall Padme "lost the will to live" due to her horror at Lucas's bad screenwriting.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth Zayzia
As I recall Padme "lost the will to live" due to her horror at Lucas's bad screenwriting.

There was screenwriting?

Why doesn't anyone tell me this stuff?

Darth_Janus
Actually, she was killed by a stealth assassin.

Illustrious
Actually, it was by a stealthy sniper.

Darth_Janus
I couldn't find that pic fast enough. I gave up and used the monkey.

BTW, random Natalie Portman pic.

Illustrious
What movie was that from?

CobbleR
Originally posted by Illustrious
What movie was that from?
The quote was from Fight Club

Darth Chronos
"Organic Meatbags like the one you call Padme makes my assassination protocols feel warm and comfortable...''

Bain Sondoren
Originally posted by Darth Chronos
"Organic Meatbags like the one you call Padme makes my assassination protocols feel warm and comfortable...''

"Then go ahead and kill her. smokin' "

Sorgo

No. She remained alive and had plastic surgery. So Leia is actually Padme.

overlord
Originally posted by Sorgo

No. She remained alive and had plastic surgery. So Leia is actually Padme.

That is actually a pretty good theory, I think I'm going to SuperShadow to discuss that!

Sorgo
Originally posted by overlord
That is actually a pretty good theory, I think I'm going to SuperShadow to discuss that!

SuperShadow? The all-knowing Star Wars god who somehow manages to get interviews with all the Actors and played in Episode III but wasn't shown on the movie OR in the credits?????

overlord
He interviewed everybody and even stated that he has Natalie Portman nude photo's on his computer!
He is the best..

But let's get back to this cool subject, I think Padme wasn't supposed to die because Leia said she remembered her mother a little.
George Lucas F* up majorly!! mad

Sorgo
"He interviewed everybody and even stated that he has Natalie Portman nude photo's on his computer!
He is the best.."

This had better be a joke, or some serious ass kicking is gonna be administered.

Lord-Nihilus
Ryu hayabusa, why dish out some ass kicking, well, i think that nearly everyone on this website, nay, the world would love to repeatedely bash Supershadow over the head with his own shoes, but where the hell could he get nude pictures of NP, i reckon SS is a paedophile, and he secretely holds NP's baby pictures at ransom.

Supershadow:Well then fellow star wars fans, it is i, SS, the allmighty lord of Star wars, i have some shocking images that may turn you very much on, it turned me on, but, i have NP baby pictures, thats right, now polish them shoes, and i will show you one of the greatest bodies to ever walk this earth, apart from mine.

Fox4
Originally posted by Lord-Nihilus
Ryu hayabusa, why dish out some ass kicking, well, i think that nearly everyone on this website, nay, the world would love to repeatedely bash Supershadow over the head with his own shoes, but where the hell could he get nude pictures of NP, i reckon SS is a paedophile, and he secretely holds NP's baby pictures at ransom.

Supershadow:Well then fellow star wars fans, it is i, SS, the allmighty lord of Star wars, i have some shocking images that may turn you very much on, it turned me on, but, i have NP baby pictures, thats right, now polish them shoes, and i will show you one of the greatest bodies to ever walk this earth, apart from mine.
laughing

Tangible God
He interviewed everybody and even stated that he has Natalie Portman nude photo's on his computer!
He is the best..

But let's get back to this cool subject, I think Padme wasn't supposed to die because Leia said she remembered her mother a little.
George Lucas F* up majorly!! mad Ya know, if ya look at it, Leia said she remembered what Padme looked like "very kind, beautiful but sad" and all that shit.

But, in ROTS, Luke was born first and HE looked at Padme, she didn't even look at Leia.

CobbleR
He is the best..

George Lucas F* up majorly!! mad
I keep hearing that Leia made a force connection with Padme bofore she dies

Tangible God
They never even looked at each other, how could they of?

overlord
Force connection is such a weird excuse of a mistake..
Not that the whole thing is such a big deal or anything, but Lucas could have let Padme live a little bit longer, of course then the question would be how she dies.. I could think of something.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Rand al'Thor
Yea didn't you see the part where he sliced her apart with his lightsaber stick out tongue

no.

enterbugbug2
He is the best..

Really? Where'd he get it?

I think Padme was originally supposed to live longer, possibly with Leia on Naboo or Alderaan, but when GL was writing the script and decided on how Padme should die, he changed things a little...I write short stories (which are often interconnected) and I have that problem.

And I would say two different things: Darth Vader , not Anakin, killed Padme, and that Anakin's force-choke made Padme think that she was going to die anyways, and everything she lived for (i.e., democracy) had already been lost so there was no use prolonging her agony, when she had to decide whether or not to struggle to live, she decided to just give up. no

Tangible God
Yeah pretty much. When I read the title of this thread I actually recalled it from 3 years ago.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by enterbugbug2

I think Padme was originally supposed to live longer, possibly with Leia on Naboo or Alderaan, but when GL was writing the script and decided on how Padme should die, he changed things a little...I write short stories (which are often interconnected) and I have that problem.

And I would say two different things: Darth Vader , not Anakin, killed Padme, and that Anakin's force-choke made Padme think that she was going to die anyways, and everything she lived for (i.e., democracy) had already been lost so there was no use prolonging her agony, when she had to decide whether or not to struggle to live, she decided to just give up. no co-signed

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by enterbugbug2

And I would say two different things: Darth Vader , not Anakin, killed Padme, and that Anakin's force-choke made Padme think that she was going to die anyways, and everything she lived for (i.e., democracy) had already been lost so there was no use prolonging her agony, when she had to decide whether or not to struggle to live, she decided to just give up. no Yea, she had nothing to live for. Especially not for the two kids she just had. Selfish btich.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Yea, she had nothing to live for. Especially not for the two kids she just had. Selfish btich. ... Having kids...not important
making them extremely important...

Darth Subjekt
Apparently.

DarkSerpent
Apparently. definetly more fun... for the one ones who not ruffied by for now..

Aster Phoenix
No George Lucas and some very bad script writing killed her off.

Blax_Hydralisk
Well, considering Anakin like... choked her out... I'd say he did actually kill her. no expression

City Hunter
Okay...why did someone resurrect this nearly 3 years old thread?

Tangible God
He's an idiot.

sweersa
Yea, she had nothing to live for. Especially not for the two kids she just had. Selfish btich.

Hahaha.

She died of a broken heart...she even told Anakin that unoriginal line. Hahaha.

Darth Subjekt
She's still a selfish cvnt. I don't know one woman that would die because of their man when they have two kids to take care of. Not talking about the trailer trash whores and the ghetto sluts that throw babies in dumpsters, but real women.

Faunus
Selfish? No. Marginally weak-willed and over-sensitive? More likely.

Darth Subjekt
I'd say selfish. She couldn't live her life without the love of her little Ani-poo so she just gave up her life instead of living a (romantic) loveless life taking care of two infants.

Neo_Version 7
I find that scene when she's giving birth hilarious for the sole reason of robots flying everywhere in the delivery room.

Gideon
"Losing the will to live" =/= shittiest excuse for death ever.

Faunus
Uh, what's shittier?

sweersa
Originally posted by Gideon
"Losing the will to live" =/= shittiest excuse for death ever.

It happens. I don't understand how it could have happened though becuase she had plenty to live for. (2 newborns.)

Tangible God
Originally posted by sweersa
It happens. I don't understand how it could have happened though becuase she had plenty to live for. (2 newborns.) Everyone knows children aren't worth living for. Now, psychotic, controlling, oedipal murderers... that's something else.

sweersa
Maybe if Obi-Wan set down some Naboo cake and Roast duck down before Padme died she would have something to live for?

Neo_Version 7
Obi-Wan was totally tappin' that. No need for roast duck.

sweersa
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Obi-Wan was totally tappin' that. No need for roast duck.

Maybe if he lost the robe and dropped his pants right there Padme would have something to live for?

Spidervlad
I didn't get it either.

How do you just loose the will to die and die?

You could stop wanting to live and jump off a bridge or suicide, or starve yourself to death, but you can't just decide out of nowhere you don't want to live and die in a few hours.

Tangible God
It was a poor excuse for a death. "How do we kill Natalie Portman, guys?" "F*ck if I know, let's just do something to her brain."

enterbugbug2
It happens. I don't understand how it could have happened though becuase she had plenty to live for. (2 newborns.)

KEEP IN MIND that it is from HER point of view...not mine or anyone else's. Though I think the trilogy would be far more interesting if GL redid 3-6 and had Padme survive...she'd become the leader of the Rebel Alliance and maybe Count Dooku replaces Vader--or serves as a puppet leader w/ Palpy pulling the strings...I can see why Lucas didn't do it but millions would thank him if he did.

And BTW I hate that Jar Jar picture, lol--I can just see Luke whipping him in combat Happy Dance

Joseph_Kerr
Why did she lose the will to live?

1. She was suckered played in denouncing Chancellor Valorium by Palpatine. This set up for Palpatine to become Chancellor.

2. She sent many to their death during the Battle of Naboo, only to realize that the man she trusted set up the whole affair.

3. She put Jar Jar in her place who gave Palpatine full control to use the Grand Army of the Republic.

4. The Clone War was started, orchestrated, and manipulated by the Chancellor who turns out to be the Sith Lord. All those deaths placed on her shoulders (at least in her mind).

5. She married Anakin who turned to the Darkside in order to save his wife.

She was the biggest pawn in the scheme of the Sith Lord. I can see and understand why she gave up the will to live. The destruction of the Republic was the result of her being manipulated by the Sith Lord.

Jbill311
I'm sorry, when did Padme learn that Paplatine was a Sith Lord? It wasn't common knowledge: she probably thought that he just took advantage of the situation- not that he had orchestrated the war.

MasterAshenVor
Actually I was kinda expecting Padme' to live and be shot like the next day by a Storm Trooper o.o not Anakin Force rapeing her to death...and YOU GOT TO KNOW that right befor the birth took place Obi Wan put a Spy Cam on the Medical Droid to take a look at her prestine vagina o.o

Tangible God
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
Actually I was kinda expecting Padme' to live and be shot like the next day by a Storm Trooper o.o not Anakin Force rapeing her to death...and YOU GOT TO KNOW that right befor the birth took place Obi Wan put a Spy Cam on the Medical Droid to take a look at her prestine vagina o.o Shut up.

And Padme learned Palpatine was a Sith Lord sometime around the time Obi-Wan said to her "Palpatine is the Sith Lord we've been looking for."

Ahsoka Tano
Maybe if he lost the robe and dropped his pants right there Padme would have something to live for?

Lucas cut to the next seen before Ewan had the chance.

sweersa
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
Lucas cut to the next seen before Ewan had the chance.

I can't wait for the deleted scenes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.