Joker vs Robin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Joker vs Robin

Draco69
Robin III & I have already defeated Joker numerous times.

Robin II got owned the first time...but he got his revenge.

Mainstream
here how it goes down.

Narrator: the young rebellious Robin about to be Roasted like a rooster by the hands of the jolly jester Joker? will Tim Drake be treated to a timely timeout? find out next time same Robin time same Robin channel.

Robin..Ra Ra Ra Robin Robin Robin Ra Ra Ra...ROBIN!

(Robin wins.)

Nataku8188
CROWBAR TO THE FACE LITTLE KID!

Mainstream
Originally posted by Nataku8188
CROWBAR TO THE FACE LITTLE KID!

JT Robin...the "thug life...G G G unit...smoke weed, f**k hoes, busta cap in a mo fo Robin"

King KAM
Joker is underated and missused.

leonidas
<<Joker is underated and missused.>>

i've honestly never understood the fascination with joker. he's an insane, sadistic CLOWN. how has he been 'underrated and missused'? just what exactly SHOULD an insane clown be able to accomplish?

in a straight up brawl, gotta go with robin.

King KAM
Originally posted by leonidas
<<Joker is underated and missused.>>

i've honestly never understood the fascination with joker. he's an insane, sadistic CLOWN. how has he been 'underrated and missused'? just what exactly SHOULD an insane clown be able to accomplish?

in a straight up brawl, gotta go with robin.

thats the whole thing, Joker isnt a brawler, hes the most criminal mastermind/genius since Batman, his danger comes from his Diabolical plans and traps not his fighting skills.

olympian
"Robin II got owned the first time...but he got his revenge"

Eh he was punching Joker until two muscle workers went at him.

And what a sweet revenge it was. Down to the bone. Joky had like a baby.

I danced a jig. Honestly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.