MTV Video Music Awards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Nauj
bloody hell they were so boring and annoying. there was nothing else on, since it was sunday so this was the only decent thing to watch, I guess. anways p diddy or whatever his name is trys to hard and man he can be quite annoying. the performances were ok I guess Ive seen better. greenday got quite annoying with all the winnings. but all in all they were ok I guess.

word of advice for mtv dont pick p diddy as your host again. that man tries to hard.

Discuss away....

BENITO
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
bloody hell they were so boring and annoying. there was nothing else on, since it was sunday so this was the only decent thing to watch, I guess. anways p diddy or whatever his name is trys to hard and man he can be quite annoying. the performances were ok I guess Ive seen better. greenday got quite annoying with all the winnings. but all in all they were ok I guess.

word of advice for mtv dont pick p diddy as your host again. that man tries to hard.

Discuss away.... Don't they always Suck

Bun Bun
EVERYTHING RIGED AND THEY DONT EVEN GET TO KEEP THE AWARDS!!!!!!!!!

BENITO
Originally posted by Bun Bun
EVERYTHING RIGED AND THEY DONT EVEN GET TO KEEP THE AWARDS!!!!!!!!! Now I hate them even more

Bun Bun
Really.... the voteing was'nt working opn mtv.com for ne won... haha... they sliped up.......dumb asses........... i would off liked to c what happened with 50 and fat joe tho... that would of been interesting

ekin602
hey, suge got shot, that's one positive smile

BENITO
Originally posted by ekin602
hey, suge got shot, that's one positive smile How is someones Death a possitive

DanZeke25
i didnt even know they were on

BackFire
Any MTV award show is full of shit and overly stupid.

BENITO
Originally posted by BackFire
Any MTV award show is full of shit and overly stupid. I couldn't of said it better

heavenablaze666
i hate the fecking show i wont ever watch it again...cry

BENITO
Originally posted by heavenablaze666
i hate the fecking show i wont ever watch it again...cry I know you can just get the results of the web

silvertsume
they take place close to me smile

bardock
i caught the being of it. all i saw was p.diddy show his greatness by swimming and dancing? what the hell?

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by bardock
i caught the being of it. all i saw was p.diddy show his greatness by swimming and dancing? what the hell?

It's actually just Diddy now, but whatever.

bardock
he dropped the damn p.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by BENITO
How is someones Death a possitive

He didn't die

Lana
I never watch MTV, it sucks.

silvertsume
Originally posted by Lana
I never watch MTV, it sucks. i love mtv love i like mtv better then mtv 2 though.. cuz theres no music anymore... erm..accept for video wake up :Yes:.. but you really dont like mtv? do you like vh1 or something?

Movie_Geek_
I saw it but I did not watch it to closely. I was reading a book and it was on the TV while I read it. That is how boring it was, I love to read though.

Movie_Geek_
I never watch MTV, it sucks.
I like MTV, there are some good shows. There are three though I think that should be taken off air as fast as possible. Date my Mom sick Luguna Beach and Sweet 16.

bardock
sweet 16 has the most nasty bitches on earth. the should all be slapped

silvertsume
Originally posted by bardock
sweet 16 has the most nasty bitches on earth. the should all be slapped yes i know... i like when they cry evillaugh

ResubianNushi
I watch MTV Hits. Constant music with commercials every 5 videos that last for 2 minutes. That's heaven.

Lana
Originally posted by silvertsume
i love mtv love i like mtv better then mtv 2 though.. cuz theres no music anymore... erm..accept for video wake up :Yes:.. but you really dont like mtv? do you like vh1 or something?

I don't watch any of the music channels, they don't play anything I like or listen to, when they're even playing music, anyway.

Pyrofly
they were O.K. there was nothing really good about them this year.. alot of it sucked

xLiNdS x 622x
Greenday won like everything...My Chemical Romance should've won something for Helena..that video is awesome mad

silvertsume
I don't watch any of the music channels, they don't play anything I like or listen to, when they're even playing music, anyway. really? what do you like to listen to? smileOriginally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
Greenday won like everything...My Chemical Romance should've won something for Helena..that video is awesome mad that is a kick ass video yes

Lana
really? what do you like to listen to? smile that is a kick ass video yes

I like metal and hard rock, stuff that USED to get played on MTV but hasn't been for years. Tool, Rage Against the Machine, Incubus, Deftones, Porcupine Tree, Opeth....most people have never even heard of the last two, and I hope that they NEVER get on MTV. It'd ruin them.

MCR sick

ResubianNushi
I like metal and hard rock, stuff that USED to get played on MTV but hasn't been for years. Tool, Rage Against the Machine, Incubus, Deftones, Porcupine Tree, Opeth....most people have never even heard of the last two, and I hope that they NEVER get on MTV. It'd ruin them.

MCR sick

yes

The first person with a mind for talent in this thread!

Lana
Originally posted by ResubianNushi
yes

The first person with a mind for talent in this thread!

Thank you happy

silvertsume

MCR sick yum : i have.. but not willingly... embarrasment however i do listen to metal from time to time when im tire dof rolling with the newness... my appearance changes every week.. i make myself wonder how i get friends stick out tongue

Lana
See, I don't give a damn what's new or popular, I like what's GOOD. IE, musicians who make music because they want to and not doing what their record label tells them to do.

Oh, and I forgot Dredg on my list of current favorites....still pretty unknown but ****ing excellent, I'm mildly obsessed with them at the moment.

Pyrofly
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
Greenday won like everything...My Chemical Romance should've won something for Helena..that video is awesome mad that video was pretty good.. but i dont know.. cause in ways green day should have got it and in others my chemical romance should have blink am i making sence?

silvertsume
See, I don't give a damn what's new or popular, I like what's GOOD. IE, musicians who make music because they want to and not doing what their record label tells them to do. i normally like whats new yes but i change much.. im never really dead set on anything..erm

silvertsume
Originally posted by Pyrofly
that video was pretty good.. but i dont know.. cause in ways green day should have got it and in others my chemical romance should have blink am i making sence? yes yes and a good point proven too smile

Lana
i normally like whats new yes but i change much.. im never really dead set on anything..erm

I find that much of what is new these days is garbage.

Pyrofly
I find that much of what is new these days is garbage. me.. i listen to everything.. from oldies, 80's, country and new stuff smile so..yeah.. big grin

Sir Mist
me.. i listen to everything.. from oldies, 80's, country and new stuff smile so..yeah.. big grin

*coughSHANIATWAINcough*

Pyrofly
Originally posted by Sir Mist
*coughSHANIATWAINcough* and proud! happy

Lana
*coughSHANIATWAINcough*

Ugh sick

Give me System of a Down anyday....

Sir Mist
Ugh sick

Give me System of a Down anyday....

laughing laughing

^ You see this Pyro? YOU SEE THIS? laughinglaughing

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by ResubianNushi
I watch MTV Hits. Constant music with commercials every 5 videos that last for 2 minutes. That's heaven.

But all the videos are garbage

silvertsume
laughing laughing

^ You see this Pyro? YOU SEE THIS? laughinglaughing laughing out loud well about the mva's in general.. bla. nothing exciting.. miami is SO over rated stick out tongue

Lana
MTV is overrated. They should change the name of the channel. They don't even play music anymore.

Inspectah Deck
MTV is overrated. They should change the name of the channel. They don't even play music anymore.

True. I prefer MTV2 more

Raven Guardia
oh HELL! I forgot to watch cry

Did Green Day win anything????

xLiNdS x 622x
Originally posted by Raven Guardia

like everything roll eyes (sarcastic)

silver_tears
I saw 2 minutes of it, just the part when orlando bloom and dunst came out, then changed it, I hate them both no expression

silver_tears
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
like everything roll eyes (sarcastic)

Least they deservedit

xLiNdS x 622x
Originally posted by silver_tears
Least they deservedit
yea they did but i still think MCR should've won something

Lana
Least they deservedit

I agree, out of all the nominees I think Green Day were the only ones with any talent and that actually deserved to win anything.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Raven Guardia

Green Day is overrated

silvertsume
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
True. I prefer MTV2 more ja. same here

Lana
Green Day is overrated

Yes, but not nearly as much as most everything else that was on there.

Old Green Day is much better than their new stuff, btw.

silvertsume
Green Day is overrated ja aggain.. happy everyone stop using over rated! l.. i own that term stick out tongue

Pyrofly
laughing laughing

^ You see this Pyro? YOU SEE THIS? laughinglaughing disgust yes Mist.. i see that

i hate System Of A Down sick

yeah green day won 7 awards smile..SOME they didnt need tho.. like they did deserve them but oh well they won anyways stick out tongue

silvertsume
Yes, but not nearly as much as most everything else that was on there.

Old Green Day is much better than their new stuff, btw. i hate their new stuff sad

silver_tears
Green Day is overrated

What are you talking about over rated, they're not sellouts, they take a stand, and make damn good music, they'd be over rated if they had no talent and got by on their looks, they weren't even that big till American Idiot came out What the f**k?

Lana
i hate their new stuff sad

I like their American Idiot album, it's just that the worst tracks on it are the ones that were made into singles.

Inspectah Deck
Fuse is another good channel.

Lana
What are you talking about over rated, they're not sellouts, they take a stand, and make damn good music, they'd be over rated if they had no talent and got by on their looks, they weren't even that big till American Idiot came out What the f**k?

They've been big for at least 10 years, hon, American Idiot just launched them into hyper-popularity.

I've liked Green Day since I was 8 years old.

Sir Mist
Old Green Day is much better than their new stuff, btw.

thumb up

silver_tears
Not to mention, Wake Me When September Ends, is one of the best videos I've seen lately happy

Lana
thumb up

Dookie album, man, I was in like.....3rd grade when that came out. I bought it a week after it was released rock

Sir Mist
They've been big for at least 10 years, hon, American Idiot just launched them into hyper-popularity.

And fangirl followers..

silvertsume

I've liked Green Day since I was 8 years old. i liked green day as a bratty little seven year old through an annoying 9 year old i think.. that was my range smile i still like them, but not nearly as much no2

Lana
Not to mention, Wake Me When September Ends, is one of the best videos I've seen lately happy

Meh, Feel Good Inc by Gorillaz is probably the best I've seen recently, but I don't really watch videos.

Pyrofly

I've liked Green Day since I was 8 years old. i like all green days stuff... BUT their old stuff was much better

yeah sli... that was a kickass video thumb up

silver_tears

I've liked Green Day since I was 8 years old.

Maybe in the states then, they came to a radio station here about a year ago, before AI was released, there wasn't even a crowd erm
I don't ever remember them being this popular, not to mention never this media covered.

Their stand on the war adds alot to it.

silvertsume
Not to mention, Wake Me When September Ends, is one of the best videos I've seen lately happy i love taht video touched

Pyrofly
And fangirl followers.. fangirls and go burn evillaugh

Lana
And fangirl followers..

Yup.....the kind that go "OMG HE'S SO HOT!!!!!111"

i liked green day as a bratty little seven year old through an annoying 9 year old i think.. that was my range smile i still like them, but not nearly as much no2

I've like them for....11 years now? They really are a great band. One of the few really popular bands right now that actually DESERVES their popularity.

silver_tears
i love taht video touched

Agreed, I love the end

Pyrofly
Dookie album, man, I was in like.....3rd grade when that came out. I bought it a week after it was released rock cry i still dont have the Dookie album.. i want it so bad too crybaby

Inspectah Deck
Meh, Feel Good Inc by Gorillaz is probably the best I've seen recently, but I don't really watch videos.

I like that video too

Ever since their new cd came out they became as wack as Hobostank, Yellowcard, etc

silvertsume
Agreed, I love the end me too.. the end was what grabbed me yes

Lana
Maybe in the states then, they came to a radio station here about a year ago, before AI was released, there wasn't even a crowd erm
I don't ever remember them being this popular, not to mention never this media covered.

I remember them always being pretty popular here...I remember asking my mom to let me go to their concert for my 9th birthday laughing

The reason American Idiot became so popular was because of the timing of it.

Pyrofly
Yup.....the kind that go "OMG HE'S SO HOT!!!!!111"

I've like them for....11 years now? They really are a great band. One of the few really popular bands right now that actually DESERVES their popularity. well he is hot stick out tongue but they carry it on to long yes they take it out of meanings stick out tongue

Sir Mist

Gah! Stop...being....so uber cool LANA!!!!!mad

Yeah, go back to before AI, and everyone would be like 'who the feck are they?' confused

Now its all 'I love them' 'I want to marry them'...

Lana
well he is hot stick out tongue but they carry it on to long yes they take it out of meanings stick out tongue

He's really NOT that hot, honestly.

And I really can't stand people who like a band because they think a member in it is hot.

Lana
Gah! Stop...being....so uber cool LANA!!!!!mad

Yeah, go back to before AI, and everyone would be like 'who the feck are they?' confused

Now its all 'I love them' 'I want to marry them'...

What can I say, I have good taste in music happy

silver_tears
Definitely, because they were some of the first to speak out against Bush thumb up good for them, they deserve what they've gotten, and I'd be way more pissed if they had for example lost to someone like Jessica 'Chicken of the Sea' Simpson no expression

And I'll admit I've been a fan girl a couple times, but at least I could list reasons for it, and not just OMG He's like so uber sex! I wanna kidnap him and rape him!!!!1!!!!1111!!

Ronny
Do they have any decent bands up for grabs this year or is it like every other year?

Lana
Originally posted by Ronny
Do they have any decent bands up for grabs this year or is it like every other year?

From what I remember, Green Day was the only good band on the nominee list.

Inspectah Deck
well he is hot stick out tongue but they carry it on to long yes they take it out of meanings stick out tongue

Girls only like him cause he's rich

Lana
From what I remember, Green Day was the only good band on the nominee list.

Scratch that, just looked through and saw Gorillaz on there love

Pyrofly

And I really can't stand people who like a band because they think a member in it is hot. ok not hot.. but good-looking wink

i hate that really.. when i started liking Greenday they wernt even that great looking guys blink

Ronny

And I really can't stand people who like a band because they think a member in it is hot. Heh, i could NEVER like a band cause one meber is hot.. i can think a member is hot from a band and like the band before i even saw him/her but it doesnt have the same effect

Like oh Trent reznor.. i loved NIN for uber long then i just gradually started getting the hots for Trent. and i act fangirlish over him sometimes. Not the same thing. same with Christina Scabbia..

Lana
ok not hot.. but good-looking wink

i hate that really.. when i started liking Greenday they wernt even that great looking guys blink

He's not even that good-looking, especially with all that eyeliner. Some guys can pull off the eyeliner look. He can't.

silvertsume
Scratch that, just looked through and saw Gorillaz on there love i love the video for feel good inc. droolio

Lana
Heh, i could NEVER like a band cause one meber is hot.. i can think a member is hot from a band and like the band before i even saw him/her but it doesnt have the same effect

Like oh Trent reznor.. i loved NIN for uber long then i just gradually started getting the hots for Trent. and i act fangirlish over him sometimes. Not the same thing. same with Christina Scabbia..

Cristina Scabbia....omg.....love she's simply gorgeous.....I can say that I didn't even know what she looked like when I started listening to Lacuna Coil, though.

Ronny
From what I remember, Green Day was the only good band on the nominee list. Meh, im loosing intrest in them, the hype over all there stuff is starting to annoy. But i must say, Dookie was a great album

silver_tears
I'm still surprised My Chemical Romance was there messed

silvertsume
Meh, im loosing intrest in them, the hype over all there stuff is starting to annoy. But i must say, Dookie was a great album yes it was eek!

Lana
i love the video for feel good inc. droolio

So do I, it's ****ing awesome eek! they're just awesome all-around, I love Gorillaz. I've been listening to Demon Days a lot lately.

Ronny
Cristina Scabbia....omg.....love she's simply gorgeous.....I can say that I didn't even know what she looked like when I started listening to Lacuna Coil, though. Niether did I, same with NIN. i'm like hey this band is awesome im gonna make a sig/wallpaper out of them... Oh my god is that THEM? *orgasim*

Inspectah Deck
i love the video for feel good inc. droolio

Their new video is good too

Lana
Meh, im loosing intrest in them, the hype over all there stuff is starting to annoy. But i must say, Dookie was a great album

And that, m'dear, is why I don't watch MTV/VH1/whatever or listen to the radio.

Pyrofly
Meh, im loosing intrest in them, the hype over all there stuff is starting to annoy. But i must say, Dookie was a great album yes yes, yes it twas stick out tongue

Lana
Niether did I, same with NIN. i'm like hey this band is awesome im gonna make a sig/wallpaper out of them... Oh my god is that THEM? *orgasim*

I made this gorgeous artwork of Cristina the other day happy she's sooooo incredibly hot...

silvertsume
So do I, it's ****ing awesome eek! they're just awesome all-around, I love Gorillaz. I've been listening to Demon Days a lot lately. i know eek! its great yes they rank way way up on my list yes actually, so have i yes i hope i dont wear it out stick out tongue i like liking it smile

Ronny
I'm still surprised My Chemical Romance was there messed Why so? Because their recent stuff isnt exactly award material?

Lana
i know eek! its great yes they rank way way up on my list yes actually, so have i yes i hope i dont wear it out stick out tongue i like liking it smile

I have it ripped to my computer so I don't have to worry about CD ruinage, I've done that before from over-listening to something.

I destroyed my Kidneythieves CD by listenint to it too much cry

Ronny
I made this gorgeous artwork of Cristina the other day happy she's sooooo incredibly hot... If i were that hot, i'd kill myself. I'd liek look in the mirror and think. "I'm to good for this world they dont deserve me"

silver_tears
Why so? Because their recent stuff isnt exactly award material?

Actually I love their new video, very good thumb up
But they don't seem the MTV type messed

Lana
If i were that hot, i'd kill myself. I'd liek look in the mirror and think. "I'm to good for this world they dont deserve me"

If I were that hot I'd probably wind up like Narcissus from Greek mythology.

Ronny
Actually I love their new video, very good thumb up
But they don't seem the MTV type messed Well you know with all the new emo hype...

But yes the video was pretty awesome

silvertsume
I have it ripped to my computer so I don't have to worry about CD ruinage, I've done that before from over-listening to something.

I destroyed my Kidneythieves CD by listenint to it too much cry same here.. actually.. *cough* long ago.. all american rejects...haha.. their first album, i was obsessed with it.. i took it everywhere roll eyes (sarcastic) i even recited the words in my sleep lol.. embarrasment

Lana
Meh, I don't like MCR....

silver_tears
If I were that hot I'd probably wind up like Narcissus from Greek mythology.

In some pics she doesn't look so hot laughing out loud

silver_tears
same here.. actually.. *cough* long ago.. all american rejects...haha.. their first album, i was obsessed with it.. i took it everywhere roll eyes (sarcastic) i even recited the words in my sleep lol.. embarrasment

droolio AAR

Lana
same here.. actually.. *cough* long ago.. all american rejects...haha.. their first album, i was obsessed with it.. i took it everywhere roll eyes (sarcastic) i even recited the words in my sleep lol.. embarrasment

Ugh.....can't stand All American Rejects.....

But yeah, CDs are expensive, so I always copy them onto my computer so I don't have to worry about messing them up. Plus I have to anyway, so I can load them to my iPod.

Lana
In some pics she doesn't look so hot laughing out loud

.....what pics of her are you looking at? shock I've never seen a picture of Cristina Scabbia where she's less than jaw-droppingly gorgeous!

Sir Mist
Wait...you guys pay money for music?confused stick out tongue

silvertsume
droolio AAR gahd.. you shouldve seen me..lolOriginally posted by Lana
Ugh.....can't stand All American Rejects.....

But yeah, CDs are expensive, so I always copy them onto my computer so I don't have to worry about messing them up. Plus I have to anyway, so I can load them to my iPod. yea. my ipod mini is my best friend stick out tongueOriginally posted by Lana
.....what pics of her are you looking at? shock I've never seen a picture of Cristina Scabbia where she's less than jaw-droppingly gorgeous! i have smile

silvertsume
Wait...you guys pay money for music?confused stick out tongue who said that ? shifty

silver_tears
.....what pics of her are you looking at? shock I've never seen a picture of Cristina Scabbia where she's less than jaw-droppingly gorgeous!

Maybe it's just me then bag
http://www.pitfather.com/spaw/images/news/lacunacoilcristina.gif

Sir Mist
who said that ? shifty

Umm..Lana did stick out tongue

Lana
http://www.pitfather.com/spaw/images/news/lacunacoilcristina.gif

Best picture ever is this one....

silvertsume
Umm..Lana did stick out tongue ninja it was just a hyperbole

Dr. Strangelove
I used to watch alot of MTV and then I stopped and consequently I found myself getting smarter. Coincidence?

Scratch that, just looked through and saw Gorillaz on there love

It's about time you said that, I though you had lost your marbles for a moment.schmoll

Cristina Scabbia....omg.....love she's simply gorgeous.....I can say that I didn't even know what she looked like when I started listening to Lacuna Coil, though.

Christina Scabbia is very beautiful, but Lacuna Coil have never really clicked with me. Now to be sure, LC is miles better than any of that MTV trash.

Now, for great bands with beautiful singers, look no further than The Birthday Massacre.

Chibi OMG OMGdroolio

silvertsume
http://www.pitfather.com/spaw/images/news/lacunacoilcristina.gif no, i gotcha stick out tongueOriginally posted by Lana
Best picture ever is this one.... droolio

Lana
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
I used to watch alot of MTV and then I stopped and consequently I found myself getting smarter. Coincidence?

It's about time you said that, I though you had lost your marbles for a moment.schmoll

Christina Scabbia is very beautiful, but Lacuna Coil have never really clicked with me. Now to be sure, LC is miles better than any of that MTV trash.

Now, for great bands with beautiful singers, look no further than The Birthday Massacre.

Chibi OMG OMGdroolio

I didn't really follow the awards or anything stick out tongue I'm actually quite surprised that Gorillaz won awards, and very happy, as they're ****ing awesome.

Birthday Massacre....will have to check them out.....

Alpha Centauri
Why are people posting pictures of my girl without my permission?

Explanation please?

-AC

Sir Mist
ninja it was just a hyperbole

Of courseninja

Best picture ever is this one....

She looks oddly familiar...yet Ive never heard of her...confused

Lana
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

Explanation please?

-AC

I'm allowed to post pics of her, damnit stick out tongue Remember that I'm minorly in love with her as well...

Alpha Centauri
We'll see about that.

After I give her the bedroom thrashing of a lifetime, I'll tell her. Then she'll come here and sue you all.

You all suck!

-AC

Lana
Wanna know something?

F*ck you.

silvertsume
Of courseninja

She looks oddly familiar...yet Ive never heard of her...confused ninja ezacaly.Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

Explanation please?

-AC ahem. yours..? What the f**k? stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
Oh...oh yeah?

I'm so SO enraged. I think I'm gonna go listen to some music. Hmm, what music? If only I bought an album today.

Oh wait...

-AC

Lana
Die no expression

Alpha Centauri
I would become a ghost.

GHOST. Hmm, where have I heard that.

-AC

Lana
Goddamn it.

silvertsume
oh yay eek! its a context clue fight!

Dr. Strangelove
I didn't really follow the awards or anything stick out tongue I'm actually quite surprised that Gorillaz won awards, and very happy, as they're ****ing awesome.

Birthday Massacre....will have to check them out.....

Yeah me either, glad they won. Certainly the best band there along with Green Day...

If you like Orgy, you'll love them.

You will have to buy their albums online though, as they're almost impossible to find in stores.

DarkC
I would become a ghost.

GHOST. Hmm, where have I heard that.

-AC
Halo? stick out tongue

Lana
Originally posted by DarkC
Halo? stick out tongue

Only other person in the thread that would get the Ghost reference besides AC and myself would be Dr. Strangelove stick out tongue

Dr. Strangelove
Oh...oh yeah?

I'm so SO enraged. I think I'm gonna go listen to some music. Hmm, what music? If only I bought an album today.

Oh wait...

-AC

Oh yeah, well...you probably don't even have War of the Worlds out yet. So take that!cry

18 more hours, 18 more hours, 18 more hours.pinch

DarkC
Only other person in the thread that would get the Ghost reference besides AC and myself would be Dr. Strangelove stick out tongue
But of course. big grin

Lana
Oh yeah, well...you probably don't even have War of the Worlds out yet. So take that!cry

18 more hours, 18 more hours, 18 more hours.pinch

Why can't it be tomorrow yet.....cry

silvertsume

18 more hours, 18 more hours, 18 more hours.pinch petpet

DarkC
There, there.

silvertsume
Why can't it be tomorrow yet.....cry it would upset natural balances smile just like tivo.. damn you... disgust

Lana
But....but....I need it to be tomorrow!!! cry

Alpha Centauri
You keep War of the Worlds and watch Tom Cruise be a fool, Doc.

I'll go listen to the best album this year and one of the best albums ever wink.

-Ac

DarkC
But....but....I need it to be tomorrow!!! cry
thumb up
You keep War of the Worlds and watch Tom Cruise be a fool, Doc.

I'll go listen to the best album this year and one of the best albums ever wink.

-Ac
thumb up

Dr. Strangelove
Why can't it be tomorrow yet.....cry

Where's the Back to the Future car when you need it?cry

silvertsume
But....but....I need it to be tomorrow!!! cry yes, me too sad thats when damien calls me big grin.. i hope.. im scared .. hes in new orleans...sad

silvertsume
Where's the Back to the Future car when you need it?cry i .. im using it... whistle

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>