Darth Yodas Hang Out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth-yoda
now i see that there are alot of new members here so instead of them threading and pushing good threads down just post all your questions in here and i would also like this to be a place were ewoks and jawas can hang together

BlackVortex
what's "canon"? i've seen a lot when talking about SW references.

Darth_Frobo
canon is official material, anything that isn't canon isn't part of star wars it's just something made up set in the star wars universe.

BlackVortex
k, i figured it was along those lines. thanks for clearing it up.

darth-yoda
right anymore questions and hello frobo writting any storys

Darth_Glentract
A hangout on an internet forum doesn't make much sense to me.

darth-yoda
well you have a question ask it here you wanna talk about something star wars but dont think it needs a thread tlk about it here

DarthMaul9123
Noobs rock but im here to tell you people about jawoks they put the end to war and keep peace so join em cause there's no reason to fight when you coudl easily have peace

Makashi
What?! You betrayed me. You betrayed the Guild.

darth-yoda
right im undiced in my hunt for a order to join so shud i join the ewoks jawas or jawoks each argue ur cours and ill pick 1

DarthMaul9123
nope
the guild is to keep the peace and thats what im doing

Darth_Glentract
You should join the Jawas. You get the best parking spots and a wheelchair with spinners.

DarthMaul9123
join jawok guildsmen you're apart of the guild and the jawoks but YOU HAVE TO KEEP THE PEACE

Darth_Glentract
No, the Jawoks are up to no good again. THey just pretend to want peace. Join the Jawas.

DarthMaul9123
fool the jawas constanly wage war on ewoks so clearly they are evil join the peace loving jawoks and talk to darth l. dipsit about it say i sent you .........i am but a mere messenger for him

Darth_Glentract
"wheelchair with SPINNERS"

DarthMaul9123
LOL.....i guess you got me there can't beat those spinners..unless you have a super powerful ray gun...but we dont so nvm

Makashi
Holy hell!!11111111111111111 Please no war between clans I have a treaty with the Jawas and the Ewoks well. . .Darth Yoda join whoever you want to join. The Duellists' Guild aren't Jawoks. Jawoks are a mere branch of the Jawas and Ewoks and Duellists.

Darth_Glentract
If I remember correctly; which I do because I negotiated the treaty with the duelist guild, a feat that earned me the title of Jawa Ambassador; the treay with us states tht you much kill every Ewok you see and then turn their fur into carpet and spill red wine on the carpet. A treaty with the Ewoks is a violation of this. I will be informing the president and the high preist(iI'll get around to it eventually).

Makashi
Hold upppppppp. . .I never recall making a treaty with an ewok. Maul9123 is a Jawok best of both worlds I don't want a war between my Guild and the Jawas.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Makashi
I have a treaty with the Jawas and the Ewoks well. . .

Treaty with Ewoks. Hmmm. We are increasing your quota to fifteen dead Ewoks per month instead of twelve.

Makashi
I am a lightsider I don't kill.

Ushgarak
No social threads, thankyou.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.