I hate Whirly vs The KMC Forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yahman

long pig
I did it!

Whatever "it" is....

Whirlysplatt
I don't care who it is. I suspect it's just some care in the community nutcase.

smile

He did insult a lot of people on here though, it was a bit nasty really sad

yahman
Originally posted by long pig
I did it!

Whatever "it" is....

Nah... not a good thing to confess to !!!!!!!!!

It means certain death. giljotiini

Go to the Comic Book forum, and you'll know what we are talking about.

Sorry Whirly i appreciate that, but as i said im bored and Immature. + He did insult pretty much everyone on this forum, in some way or another.

roughrider
I thought he was trying to be funny and posted in kind, but if he was insulting enough to close the thread, well, I don't make the rules here.
Ihatewhirly - chill. We're all just having fun here, eh?

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by roughrider
I thought he was trying to be funny and posted in kind, but if he was insulting enough to close the thread, well, I don't make the rules here.
Ihatewhirly - chill. We're all just having fun here, eh?

It doesn't really bother me one way or another. I don't think everyone is stupid no matter what he said.

yahman
I think Sentry got nearly as badly as you did.

Poor guy. I know you rarely se eye to eye, but he's an alright bloke. sad

And apparently all Students are Stupid Now ????????????

Solidus Snake
i like whirly

his sarcasm reminds me of one of my best friends and is always a pleasure to read

we also got de same taste in books

"keep the faith. leave whirly"

Khellendros
Well, at least he called Whirly a SMART wanker. That's more than anyone else he insulted got.

yahman
Originally posted by Khellendros
Well, at least he called Whirly a SMART wanker. That's more than anyone else he insulted got.

To be fair i wasn't mentioned, in any way, so i dont feel to bad. Well except for Whirly, G.S., Sentry and Alpaha Centuri. Oh yeah and all those 'Stupid' students.

So then who is this guy??????? Suspects sadThis is going to annoy some people, sorry Im really bored)

Umm anyone .....

HigH ScholaR
ok what's going on????

yahman
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
ok what's going on????

Go to the Comic Book forum. You'll see. smile

HigH ScholaR
laughing out loud laughing out loud

oh shit dude that must suck..... no expression

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Whirlysplatt
He called everyone on these forums morons and said I enjoyed humiliating you all and am a prick.

ridiculous post, you guys are not morons.

long pig
Whirly is a massive throbbing dick to like 99% of the people here.

But, he's cool to me, so rock on. big grin

Solidus Snake
well not all of us smile

demigawd
lol. I don't get it. I guess I haven't been on often enough since Whirly's appearance to know better, but I don't get why anybody would feel the need to put that kind of effort into attacking him. I mean, Whirly has some annoying habits, like spamming threads or lashing out at people who are thread whores, but I haven't seen anything, like, AC-level inflammatory.

yahman
Originally posted by long pig
Whirly is a massive throbbing dick to like 99% of the people here.

But, he's cool to me, so rock on. big grin

I think everybody secretly likes Whirly. I mean did you read the Last best Debators thing ? He got alot of respect. I think even his biggest rivals think he is funny. smile

HigH ScholaR
he was kinda being irritating yesterday with the whole canon thing pissing people off but it seems this ihatewhirly guy registered today or was involed in the whole canon thing because i guess that when the whole shit flared up

demigawd
canon thing? What happened?

HigH ScholaR
go check the comic book forum and look at all the threads on jla/marvel canon thing there should be three threads on that topic

yahman
Originally posted by demigawd
lol. I don't get it. I guess I haven't been on often enough since Whirly's appearance to know better, but I don't get why anybody would feel the need to put that kind of effort into attacking him. I mean, Whirly has some annoying habits, like spamming threads or lashing out at people who are thread whores, but I haven't seen anything, like, AC-level inflammatory.

Thread Whores ??????????

Lol very witty !!!!!!!!!!!!

You should pattern that !!!!!!!!! smile big grin

Spelljammer
He didn't insult me, so I'm cool with him. smile

But what are the circumstances? Do any of us possess cosmic weaponry? Are we talking Pre-Crisis I Hate Whirly? Do I get prep time?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Do any of us possess cosmic weaponry? I have cosmic armor on.

yahman
Originally posted by Spelljammer
He didn't insult me, so I'm cool with him. smile

But what are the circumstances? Do any of us possess cosmic weaponry? Are we talking Pre-Crisis I Hate Whirly? Do I get prep time?

No... but sheer numbers should be able to overcome him. He's bit crude and not exactly subtle. He's young and very inexperienced, he also has a weakness. He is unable to decipher between you're and your, or something like that smile

He's got balls though smile Real big ones confused

demigawd
I read the thread...I still don't get where the hatred is coming from. Whirly said someting to the effect of, "it's been declared as canon by both companies, so that means Superman really did beat Thor", which is absolutely correct.

So what?

Tha C-Master
I'm that baby's pappy!!!

yahman
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I'm that baby's pappy!!!

Social Services Please. I'd like to report a member of my Forum who has obviously miss treating his child. stick out tongue

C you shouldn't let him out of his cage mann. Look what happens when you give people a chance smile

leonidas
frankly, i can't believe all the responses to this . . . 'incident'. one dumbass flames (tries to flame/is pretending to flame) someone and everyone is up in arms. i don't think whirly is the insecure kind, he knows he's got loads of respect 'round here and anyone silly enough to be goaded by him, well, deserves what they get. and i'll laugh every time!

in a sort of backwards way, i suppose the guy did you a great favor, whirly. look at the show of support for you!! he MAY have been trying to make you look bad, but the opposite effect was the result.

stay firly!!

keep the whaith!!

rock

ps-anyone feel free to start an ihateleonidas thread whenever the need strikes them . . . laughing

colossus17
gee i wonder who that i hate whirly guy is.......... whistle

demigawd
I think I'm going to become evil so that people can start an Ihatedemigawd persona and thread. Of course, I'd immediately suspect Beyonder, lol.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by yahman
Social Services Please. I'd like to report a member of my Forum who has obviously miss treating his child. stick out tongue

C you shouldn't let him out of his cage mann. Look what happens when you give people a chance smile I've been to busy tearing merc up to notice...

yahman
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I've been to busy tearing merc up to notice...

Good call !!!!!!!!!! smile big grin

Ooh you don't think it might be him ???????????

And Demi, I'm thinking the same. Bad publicity is still publicity.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by leonidas
frankly, i can't believe all the responses to this . . . 'incident'. one dumbass flames (tries to flame/is pretending to flame) someone and everyone is up in arms. i don't think whirly is the insecure kind, he knows he's got loads of respect 'round here and anyone silly enough to be goaded by him, well, deserves what they get. and i'll laugh every time!

in a sort of backwards way, i suppose the guy did you a great favor, whirly. look at the show of support for you!! he MAY have been trying to make you look bad, but the opposite effect was the result.

stay firly!!

keep the whaith!!

rock

ps-anyone feel free to start an ihateleonidas thread whenever the need strikes them . . . laughing

Good points Leosmile

DigiMark007
AC-level harassment, demi? Impossible.

Closing, even though there's nothing particularly bad on this thread.

By the way, we did a sock check on Ihatewhirly, and it came up empty so he's either hiding it well, or he really isn't a regular forum member and is just a troll with nothing better to do. He should be banned though. I've already requested his ban-dom to the higher-ups of KMC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.