The KMC versus Thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spelljammer
Yeah, we got comic books, Star Wars, video games, howzabout a topic for forum members? I'll give a topic and we'll debate who would win in a one on one battle! Here's an example..

KharmahDog
Versus..
KidRock.

My vote go's to KidRock, he's an American badass where as kharmahdog is just a dog. Now I admit, it would be challenging what with kd both posseing karma and dogma.. but if KidRock can get into Pamela Anderson's pants, I'm sure he's more then a match for a bad impression of Toonsies the driving cat.. stick out tongue

Bardock42
Sorry Disagree.....I could make some points in KDs favor (one being he can actually debate) but I will go with the one that beats the all......he's canadian no expression

What would Shitguy say....ah yes...For the win...

ekin602
we need that link to google versus to decide this.

EsteemedLeader
I will defeat any one on these forums!

bardock
nice pic.

my username can blow up planets so bring it

Spelljammer
Originally posted by bardock
nice pic.

Yeah? Well how many of you HAVE YOUR OWN COMIC SERIES?!
http://www.collectingfool.com/published/moralesr-spelljammer15.jpg
You know it's my series cause there's an overabundance of womens..
I'm not on the cover cause I need my prep time..

bardock
wanna tangle with this?

JLred
I like Fullmetal Alchemist.....

jinzin
no...he smells...

I'm going to go with karmadog...cause kidrock's skinny and I like dogs..

jinzin
Originally posted by JLred
I like Fullmetal Alchemist.....

uhhhh....o-okayyyyyy confused

JLred
I thought Kid Rock was gay....

Spelljammer
Okay, it's pretty unamious KidRock doesn't stand a chance. Too bad.. He was America's last hope not going to the commies.. stick out tongue

SECOND UP!

bardock w/a scouter..
Versus
Spelljammer w/prep..

Take into consideration (Assuming you play D&D..) psionics, which would probably be the more feesible energy used to power dbz characters, does not apply to magick. So the "power level" (Which would make more sense to mean power point reserve..) could perhaps be really low, but have no measure of Spelljammer's qualities as he wields arcane magick..

And also you may wonder how everyone has power points but can't manifest a power such as wild talent, well, even Goku needed a power level of 10 as stated by Aikara Toyimara, so for every 10, we can assume 1 power point. (Which could justify Babbadi's intterputation of energy levels which were mathamticaly lower then Frieza's scouters..) And because he was a saiyan it's no suprise the guy had wild talent..

Holy crap, I should make a job out of this and apply physics to fiction..

bardock
confused

jinzin
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Okay, it's pretty unamious KidRock doesn't stand a chance. Too bad.. He was America's last hope not going to the commies.. stick out tongue

SECOND UP!

bardock w/a scouter..
Versus
Spelljammer w/prep..

And because he was a saiyan it's no suprise the guy had wild talent..

....and bad hair...

I think bardock wins this.

Spelljammer
Not to toot my own horn, but I don't think I'd lose. Not so much because my arcana is unstopable. (Infact, I pride myself in not being /33t..) But because I'm sure Bran-Bran wouldn't like you messing with me. wink

Ehhh.. Immagine Ultimate X-Men's Dazzler.. well, if she had a more bitchy attitude.. laughing out loud

YES! Spelljammer has a sidekick! (Or rather I'm her sidekick, but we won't tell anybody. wink )

JLred
well.....how about me?

Spelljammer
Originally posted by JLred
well.....how about me?
I don't think she'd go for a three-- oh who am I kidding, the girl's bi..

Okay, I'm the conservative one in the relationship and I won't go for a threesome.. stick out tongue

bardock
who else gets in the ring

Bardock42
nice pic.

So can mine...what a coincidence....

Bardock is way stronger.........beats them easily (I guess)

Spelljammer
who else gets in the ring
Not quite sure whom to pit against whom yet, might still require atleast one more vote to settle our battle. I've already established this into a very graphic fanfiction. laughing out loud
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=4877360#post4877360
No nipples were harmed in the filming of this video..
Exsept for KidRock's..

Pielover666
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
I will defeat any one on these forums!
youi realize that you are as well a N00b, right?

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Pielover666
youi realize that you are as well a N00b, right?

the pot calls the kettle black...

bardock
noobs stick out tongue

Pielover666
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
the pot calls the kettle black...
yes, but I have been dubbed "the cool N00b" by an '03 member, which are apparently "the shit" so......yea....more respect?

I dunno, but, you don't have the right to call others n00bs, unless you've been here longer than them, which I have been here longer than you....

OWNED!

bardock
the truth is in the Registered datewink

Pielover666
me, 6-16-05

him, 7-20-05

meaning I was here a month longer than him stick out tongue

EsteemedLeader
its not the date, its the n00bness that makes you a n00b. for example, i have been to other forums before, ive been logging on to forums for years. now, what if someone completely green logs on to this site a week before me? then hes really the n00b. (and by the way, you brought up the n00b argument. how n00bish)

Spelljammer
Well, it's been updated to include the Bardock versus Spelljammer fight, so epic that battle it required TWO posts! (Staying true to the dragged out fights of DBZ for the same reasons, whoring my space with flashy pictures..)

The next battle is between two very /33t members..

PVS
Versus..
dave123!

I'm getting a reminder of that song by Powerman5000 "Worlds Collide". laughing out loud

ResubianNushi
yes, but I have been dubbed "the cool N00b" by an '03 member, which are apparently "the shit" so......yea....more respect?

I dunno, but, you don't have the right to call others n00bs, unless you've been here longer than them, which I have been here longer than you....

OWNED!

Shut up noob. I've been here longer then you, therefor by your logic, I can do whatever.

Spelljammer
We need atleast 3 votes to keep the roster going!

Sense no-one else is voting, I shall vote for dave123..

DarkC
me, 6-16-05

him, 7-20-05

meaning I was here a month longer than him stick out tongue
N00b he may be, but least he has the brains not to get himself banned yet like yourself once, hmm? Go figure.

Spelljammer
This is suppose to be a happy thread! Save your angst for the ring or else i'll get clovie on yous! Happy Dance

Clovie

bardock
esteemed is way cooler

Spelljammer
esteemed is way cooler
I should do a re-match where I didn't die, that was just Deano my stem-cell clone, and then kill your ass and make kissy with Raven Gaurdia. EVEN SPELLJAMMER DOES NOT MEDDLE WITH THE DARK ART OF NECROMANCY!

Cinemaddiction
How about..all the OTF kids vs the rest of the KMC Forums.

I think the KMC Forums would win BECAUSE NOBODY IN THE OTF UNDERSTANDS THAT HALF THE SHIT THEY POST ACTUALLY HAS A FORUM SOMEWHERE ELSE, thus rendering their threads TOPICAL..and NOT off topic.

Mandorallen
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
How about..all the OTF kids vs the rest of the KMC Forums.

I think the KMC Forums would win BECAUSE NOBODY IN THE OTF UNDERSTANDS THAT HALF THE SHIT THEY POST ACTUALLY HAS A FORUM SOMEWHERE ELSE, thus rendering their threads TOPICAL..and NOT off topic.

better Idea....

How about the actual portion of the forums that involve MOVIES Against the rest?!?!?! afterall, this IS a movie forum!chair

Pandemoniac
This is some freaky shit going on here

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
This is some freaky shit going on here
I blame myself, I didn't second check my caculations and the crazy gas was released too early..

Ladyluck
blink

Pandemoniac
Well, the idea behind this has it's charm, but the true potential of KMC member showdowns hasn't been reached yet. There should be more focus on the real capabilities, on more plains (like vocabulary talents, weird tricks and such) and most of all, all abilities of anything in av's, signs and names are to be ignored. This must remain a humorous, friendly wrestle as well; no insults, hate or real violence.
A mere matter of fixing up interesting duels in a funny way and let the participants do the talking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.