Most Destructive Conflict

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
Which conflict between galactic powers would result in the most overall casualties? I'd have to say Infinite Empire versus Galactic Empire, the sheer amount of superweapons would ensure a near total destruction of the galaxy.

Darth Faunus
Yuuzhan Vong versus Ancient SIth Empire, in my opinion. Who needs a pair of Death Stars when you got a guy or three who can blow up star systems?

Illustrious
The Infinite Empire always seemed so much more frightening than the crappy Vong.

Darth Faunus
True. . . but they didn't manage to kill off 350 trillion people, now did they? Far-fetched? You have no idea. . . I laughed when I read that.

Illustrious
Yeah, I guess so. Well, Vong against Ancient Sith would involve a lot of terraformed planets and destroyed systems, my money is on the Ancient Sith if they don't get sabotaged by themselves.

Fishy
They did destroy Tatooine...

But how much lives that took? Well we have no idea, we don't know what the infinite empire did. Still the greatest fight ever, probably between Ancient Sith Empire (Ragnos, Sadow) against the Infinite Empire. Two great powers filled with force users, now thats going to be a war worth seeing.

Illustrious
That's what I was thinking at the time. But apparently the Vong took out ridiculous amounts of lives (more than the entire Rakatan Empire).

Fishy
Well you don't know that... And the Vong may have taken a shit load of lives, but does that matter? They couldn't do shit against the Ancient Sith and probably not against the Rakatan either.

Gryn Jabar
Vong in general are ridiculous, hell, 350 TRILLION people? How do they even have enough ammo for HALF that number?

Fishy
350 Trillion probably isn't that much when you look at the entire Galaxy.

Malak destroyed one planet and killed billions if not tens of billions. Do that a few hundred times and you have your trillions. The damage to the galaxy would be extreme though and it would take a very long time to recover. And the republic would probably fall anyways.

Darth Faunus
Well, Illustrious, in my opinion the Ancient Sith, holding Lord Simus, Naga Sadow, Ragnos, and many, many others, would waste the Vong. But in terms of casualties, I wouldn't be surprisd if the galaxy lay waste to a quarter of the galaxy.

Fishy
If any of those would fight the Vong the casualty's would be enormous. Imagine somebody like Ragnos watching an army of Vong coming towards him. The nearest star is going to kill so many people...

Darth Faunus
Or maybe the nearest twelve. . . I bet if you took the entire Sith Priesthood over 20,000 years, all the Dark Lords, Naga Sadow, Marka ragnos,a nd Lord Simus, you could detonate a couple hundred star systems simultaneously. seriously.

Fishy
Probably... The damage those people could inflict.... Its probably a good thing that Ragnos was never challenged, imagine if somebody would have matched him. The damage that would have been done, it would be incredible.

Illustrious
Yeah, but becoming Dark Lord involves individual combat, if it were to be armies against armies, well, the end of the Golden Age would have come a lot sooner.

Fishy
When you are losing you do things that you would not do so otherwise. The other guy might think throwing a Star at Ragnos is a good idea. And Ragnos might think blocking it with five stars is an even better idea...

You never know what people will do.

Dimmimar
I would say the Infinite Empire versus the ancient Sith Empire.

Darth_Glentract
The number of causulaties that the Yuuzhan Vong inflicted is extremly high, but not unreasonable, considering they were trying to make humans extinct. Thye killed the eqeivlent of about 60,000 Earth-populated-equal worlds. There are about a million member planets in the Republic I believe, and about another 50 million colony worlds. Most planets in SW are less populated though. Dantooine I think only had about 2 million worlds. Tatooine had about 200,000 people. In the attack on Coruscant, they probably killed at least 500,000,000,000 people.

Darth Faunus
I doubt that tatooine has 200,000 people. That's ridiculous.

Darth_Glentract
its what I have heard. it may include sand people and jawas

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
include sand people and jawas
now now, they're called texans, don't be racist.

Anyway, the reason I think that ancient sith V Vong would be a slaughter is because the Sith would be able to focus their force powers and simply "will them" to death, with relatively few casualties on their side. The concept is there, hell, the jedi even had it. What I want is the conflict with the most people dying, the most blood spilt.

DarthMaul9123
HEY IM FROM TEXAS

DarthMaul9123
!!!!!! and we are just as normal as you guys

Gryn Jabar
It was a joke buddy, learn to take one without having a hernia. People might like you more.

Darth_Glentract
I'm from Texas too. What part are you from Maul9123?

DarthMaul9123
ight but you must never talk bad about texas if you value your life enough

Dimmimar
Texas makes me shudder. Ah, sweet cold Britain.

DarthMaul9123
what does a scone taste like.... and is tea time worth it i would like to know???

Dimmimar
Scones are nice, especially with butter! Do you mean afternoon tea? That doesn't really exist anymore, but tea itself is very nice.

DarthMaul9123
scones are good with butter mmmmm ok ill try one if i can

Dimmimar
Yes, good, your mind is now mine!

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I'm from Texas too. What part are you from Maul9123?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.