Revan & Ulic vs. Kun & Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kam Solusar
i had a look and i dont think its been done?

Fishy
Now I think Revan can take Kun, because he's a better fighter but the fight would last forever and the chances of Revan winning are IMO 51% against 49% so one accident and Kun wins all the same. It would be one of the greatest fights ever if you ask me, and it would take a shit load of time before it was finished.

Then you have Ulic vs Malak.

Now I have no idea who is more powerful here, I used to believe Ulic but then some people made some posts and I kinda changed that opinion. I always thought Malak had a chance, but he might actually just win. I can't really guess the outcome of this fight. But whomever wins this battle wins the war.

Jaster Mereel
Gonna have to go with Kun and Malak

Revan was powerful, yes but Malak was a very close second from what I've gathered he could hold pretty well- but Revan would still beat him.

Heres how I think it'd go Down:

Revan+Ulic=Revan (But I'm having doubts)
Kun+Malak=Kun

Kun+Ulic=Kun
Malak+Revan= Revan
So yeah, go team Kun.

Fishy
Revan would own Ulic without any doubt.

Darth Faunus
I'd personally give Exar a win against Revan.

First off, he rather outclasses him in sheer power. Draining the life force of a race spanning a planet is pretty serious stuff. He also has what is arguably the most overwhelmingly powerful lightsaber style we know of. Power blows that would floor the best duelist in the PT, and speed attacks that would rival Yoda's are pretty lethal in a combination. Imagine something like Anakin Skywalker, but tenfold.

It'd be a good fight, but Exar'd come out on top.

Jaster Mereel
lol, of course Exar would win- hes one of the top 3 sith lords in my mind.

Darth Faunus
It's not definate, but I'm pretty sure Exar'd take him out.

Jaster Mereel
Revan and Exar would've made a good team.

Darth Zayzia
I really don't know...I think Malak is perhaps equal with Ulic, and personaly I would rate Revan and Kun as near equals with Kun holding the advantage of raw Force power.

Darth Zayzia
Originally posted by Jaster Mereel
Revan and Exar would've made a good team.

Revan and Exar together would be dammed near invincible.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
I'd personally give Exar a win against Revan.

First off, he rather outclasses him in sheer power. Draining the life force of a race spanning a planet is pretty serious stuff. He also has what is arguably the most overwhelmingly powerful lightsaber style we know of. Power blows that would floor the best duelist in the PT, and speed attacks that would rival Yoda's are pretty lethal in a combination. Imagine something like Anakin Skywalker, but tenfold.

It'd be a good fight, but Exar'd come out on top.

Perhaps, but like you said. Revan is cold calculating and calm in a fight. Exar although a great fighter is not, Revan would know what to do in a fight and wait for his chance. I think Revan although outclassed by many in force powers could be one of the greatest duellist ever, of course that is based on nothing but his personallity. But if he fights like he seems to act and you can believe the story's then its a pretty good guess. And Revan his force powers aren't bad either, he did control a star.

Yeah he didn't do what Kun did but he was never put in a possition to need to do it either. So we don't know if he could or not. Still the debate between Exar Kun and Revan has been done, and although i'm convinced Exar Kun is more powerful, I'm also pretty sure that Revan has a chance of defeating him.

Jaster Mereel
Originally posted by Fishy
Perhaps, but like you said. Revan is cold calculating and calm in a fight.

Thats what gave Dooku an advantage over Anakin the first time.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth Zayzia
Revan and Exar together would be dammed near invincible.

I'd certainly take Sadow/Simus and Ragnos over those two though, or like I said, the most comical pairing would be Zonama Sekot and Nihilus in a force eating competition.

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by Fishy
Perhaps, but like you said. Revan is cold calculating and calm in a fight. Exar although a great fighter is not, Revan would know what to do in a fight and wait for his chance. I think Revan although outclassed by many in force powers could be one of the greatest duellist ever, of course that is based on nothing but his personallity. But if he fights like he seems to act and you can believe the story's then its a pretty good guess. And Revan his force powers aren't bad either, he did control a star.

Yeah he didn't do what Kun did but he was never put in a possition to need to do it either. So we don't know if he could or not. Still the debate between Exar Kun and Revan has been done, and although i'm convinced Exar Kun is more powerful, I'm also pretty sure that Revan has a chance of defeating him.

Yes. Cold and calcualt - damn, just got deja vu. So basically he's like a predator, taking the patience of Obi-Wan and the precision of Count Dooku into one. He's lethal to be sure. And I'm even debating his knowledge and power in regards to the Force. But I just don't think he has what it takes to stand up to Exar. Let's compare, again.

Exar Kun

- Created his own saber style in the double-bladed lightsaber, wielding it to the greatest effect possible.
- Defeated Master Vodo-Siosk Bass in ten seconds flat.
- Was declared the most powerful student of Bass in over 600 years of training Jedi.
- Fought Ulic Qel-Droma, and declared Dark Lord of the Sith over his opponent by the spirit of Lord Ragnos.
- Prophesized to bring about the Golden Age of the Sith by Marka Ragnos.
- Froze every single being in an entire Senate chamber with the use of one spell derived from Sith Magic.
- Destroyed the spirit of Freedon Nadd.
- On Yavin 4, single-handedly defended himself against a thousand Jedi.
- At time of death, absorbed the life force of an entire race, the Massassi.
- Survived in spirit form for over 4000 years.
- Came back to possess Kyp Durron, and using his newfound vessel, brought about the deaths of millions.
- When discovered, he tore the spirit of Luke Skywalker from its body.
- Upon final destruction, twelve Padawans and two Masters, Luke Skywalker and the spirirt of his slain Master Bass, were needed to finally destroy his ionized air particles.

Pretty damn good record to me. Now Revan.

- Seemed like the heart of the Force to Kreia. (Dubious source, to say the least)
- Defeated Mandalore in single combat.
- Defeated the greatest Echani duelist, Yusanis, in a duel.
- Was said to possess a level of precognition superior to the best of the Echani.
- Was considered the best duelist of his time.
- Controlled the Star Forge, an army-creating weapon that used ancient Rakatan machinery and technology to feed off of a sun.
- Defeated Darth Malak in the Forge, where his former apprentice fed off 0of the station's dark power.
- Learned Sith lore from visits to Korriban, Malachor V, and other planets.

There's a lot more, but I'm too lazy right now. However, these are what pertain to the duel.

I'd still have to go with Exar. he could, simply put, just overwhelm Revan. Now, it would be difficult, to say the least; neither have ever faced an opponent as powerful as eachother. But Exar would pull it off. He has more raw power than Revan could hope to possess, and in my opinion, his fast, extremely powerful saber style would force Revan onto the retreat. Now, I think that Revan has a chance. He is likely an exceptional duelist, and a deadly Force-user. But I just can't see him countering Exar's powerhouse techniques.

Darth_Glentract
I'd give Exar a 60/40 chance over Revan at least. Maybe 70/30 in Exar's favor. Even if he reliably defeated Revan, it'd be a long fight.

I think Malak is being overrated though. He had the help of the Star Forge when he was fighting Revan in KOTOR. Presumably they would not be fighting on the Star Forge. Ulic could take him reliable, IMO, but I also have always liked Ulic and help him in especially high reguard.

Exar and Ulic win.

Darth Faunus
Exar and Malak, you mean.

Darth_Glentract
oh, i didn't realize this thread had the master apprentice teams switched. ya, Kun and malak win.

Nai Fohl
I'd say Kun will win this as last man standing.

Let's have a look at the possibilities

Revan vs Kun
This is close but Kun would win this.

Ulic vs Malak
I think Ulic might be better than Malak since Malak won't have additional power from the Star Forge in this fight. This would also be pretty close but I think Ulic can take this.

This would result in Kun vs Ulic and we know that Kun will win this.

Other possibility:

Ulic vs Kun which Kun will win
Revan vs Malak which Revan will win
resulting in Kun vs Revan and again Kun wins.

DarthMaul9123
kun will pwn

Kam Solusar
I think Ulic could beat Malak quite quickly cos like Revan he took a Mandlore single handedly the revan & Ulic vs Exar, He may do it but quite un likly

D_CP
Whats this? People change their minds on this forum quickly. People are now saying that Ulic is almost as good as Exar. But here they're underrating him, Revan would beat Malak and since Ulic is 'almost as good as Exar', he would stall him long enough for Revan to help. There.

Lord Darkstar
well we find out new information and then we rejudge how strong the character is. We just grow and change with new info, if we never changed, then this would be one very boring and dull place to be

Kam Solusar
here here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.