If you think their should be another star wars movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

plokoonrules172
Should their be another star wars movie yes oe no

Tangible God
Yes, they should cast Mel Brooks as Han Solo turned Jew in Episode 7, set 35 years in the future. Him and Lando, played by Morgan Freeman, go around the galaxy in search of hot b*tches to score with, because Leia died when the Emperor returned briefly to drag her back to Hell with him.

Han and Lando get drunk every night by a different drink, one night it's whiskey, the next Corellian ale, and the next by a $5 shake with bourbon in it.---------------------That is one good shake.

Jack of Clubs
no, i dont think so. what else is there to talk about. theres jus books before and after the trilogies. besides there wont be another one anyway. Lucas is done, those movies took a pretty big chunk out of his life. i think it was worth it though. GL is the man

Tangible God
The Man of Thousand Credit Cards you mean.

Jack of Clubs
laughing

Darth JLRTENJAC
I miss the movies. weep

Se7in
If they make a movie, which I don't think they should, it should be about the horrors of the Clone Wars. It could portray some of the lesser-known Jedi, such as Ki-Adi-Mundi, Kit Fisto, Luminara Unduli, and Mace Windu. It could also deal with the Hypori disaster, Durge, Ventress, the fall of Sora Bulq, and many others.

Darth_Janus
Here's a good remake:

Illustrious
The same fate as Coleman Trebor.

Darth_Glentract
I think they need a book focusing more on Ki-Adi Mundi. He is a good Jedi, but there isn;t really anything to show he is good from a direct standpoint.

Se7in
They should focus on all of the PT Jedi way more, especially the one's who confronted Sidious. I would love to see books devoted to Kit Fisto, Ki-Adi-Mundi, and Plo Koon.

Kam Solusar
If there were to be a new film it should be in an era no one knows of so every thing is completely new to all.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Se7in
If they make a movie, which I don't think they should, it should be about the horrors of the Clone Wars. It could portray some of the lesser-known Jedi, such as Ki-Adi-Mundi, Kit Fisto, Luminara Unduli, and Mace Windu. It could also deal with the Hypori disaster, Durge, Ventress, the fall of Sora Bulq, and many others. Oh Lord, no. That would suck balls. The movies were supposed about Vader. In the long run.

DarthLazious
They need to do the Sequel trilogy big time.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Here's a good remake:

hahahahaaha

I think there should be 3 more movies at least :P this universe shouldn't die here. There are alot of other stuff to use :P

Darth Chronos
There are many possibilities/scenarios which you can make a movie out of, Naga Sadaow, The Mandalorian wars, The Sith war, The first jedi ever, creation of the jedi order, the Great Schism, and on and on.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Darth Chronos
There are many possibilities/scenarios which you can make a movie out of, Naga Sadaow, The Mandalorian wars, The Sith war, The first jedi ever, creation of the jedi order, the Great Schism, and on and on.

exactly my thoughts

Tangible God
I'd only want to see movie's of the two Sith Wars, the one's with Exar Kun and Revan/Malak.

Just to see the actors that'll portray the characters.

Darth Chronos
With Nomi Sunrider and Ulic Qel droma to add the Anakin/Padme effect. Heheh...

Ulic's fall makes more of a story, because Ulic fell to avenge master Arca, because he wanted to conquer the dark side from within. And in the end, was redeemed by one of his own actions.

Exar Kun, was delibaretly seeking for knowledge of the dark side, he went to Korriban and was seduced by Freedon nadd, Vodo baas could not help him. Exar's fall is less emotional.

I agree that the Events before the Sith War, and the sith war itself make a good movie story.

The Jedi civil war is hard to create, its going to be a movie you will base on a game, that has many choices, and 2 sides, which means 2 fansides, each wanting the movie to be different.

Imagawa666
But supershadows making a new film. Cough Lie Cough!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tangible God
But until they bring out another film, we have to suffer a possible movie called Halo.

British Tabloids will have a field day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.