What will you change....?..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanieLs_4_Ever
When you get older and have kids, or if you are already older and own a home and have kids, do you see yourself doing things that your parents did to you?
Just thought this would be an interesting thread to start cause I wanna see if when you guys have kids of your own if you will raise them the same way your parents raised you and stuff...

Uneeklyconfused
ill try to avod doing anything my parents did to me ....that includes loveing and caring and all that jazz...maan that was annoying ...all the hugs and kisses disgust damn them

BENITO
I'd take my kids Trick or treating like my parents never did for me

Spelljammer
You assume I'll have kids, if only.. I could safely say I'd be the happiest man alive if I knew for a fact I would get married and develop a family.. Esepcialy if Bran-Bran was my wifey. But I question such a conclusion, and so I be sad..

But If I were to be granteed my wish, well.. my parents were very impactful on my life. Though I'm nothing like them. There would be a healthy unity.. Though mom is pretty diseased ridden and probably won't be around to witness a whole lot of it..

But I would teach them the craft, but allow them to follow thier own path as mom did me.. And if I had Bran-Bran to wakeup too I'd probably be as mellow and enlightend as Obi Wan fricking Kenobi..

Ehhh, episodes 6-9 Kenobi, not the pissed off "YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE YOU UNGRATEFUL #$%@#%$! mad " Kenobi of the prequel..

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
ill try to avod doing anything my parents did to me ....that includes loveing and caring and all that jazz...maan that was annoying ...all the hugs and kisses disgust damn them
You dont like that stuff? Wow..I LOVE that stuff. I treat Daniel like a baby..I LOVE to baby things.
Originally posted by BENITO
They never did? Why not? That's a normal thing for kids to do!!!

ShapedByWords
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
When you get older and have kids, or if you are already older and own a home and have kids, do you see yourself doing things that your parents did to you?
Just thought this would be an interesting thread to start cause I wanna see if when you guys have kids of your own if you will raise them the same way your parents raised you and stuff...
There is no way in hell I'd ever treat my kids the way my so called parents treated me. mad

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by ShapedByWords
There is no way in hell I'd ever treat my kids the way my so called parents treated me. mad
Why so.

ShapedByWords
Why so.
Bc my dad abandoned me and well my mom treated me like shit. I used to stay ot go to friends' houses to avoid being at home. I feel bad for leaving my brother alone with her and her verbal abuse.

Uneeklyconfused

i agree with you...for reasons i wont go into stick out tongue

DanieLs_4_Ever
Bc my dad abandoned me and well my mom treated me like shit. I used to stay ot go to friends' houses to avoid being at home. I feel bad for leaving my brother alone with her and her verbal abuse.
That sucks! That's kind of what Daniel experiences, except its his Dad that does it. He used to physically treat them wrong when they were younger but now as they're older its more verbal. Good thing he's 17 cause its almost time to get him out of that hell, I say.

ShapedByWords
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
i agree with you...for reasons i wont go into stick out tongue
Its okies. You dont have to. no
That sucks! That's kind of what Daniel experiences, except its his Dad that does it. He used to physically treat them wrong when they were younger but now as they're older its more verbal. Good thing he's 17 cause its almost time to get him out of that hell, I say.
For us it only lasted till I was 13 and well stuff happened.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by BENITO

you never got to go trick or treating??? cry I am 18 and still go trick or treating (not with my parents anymore that ened a long time ago) now I go with my friends, basically just for the sake of dressing up and walking around town....but thats so sad you never got the chance to go sad

I will do some stuff my parents did. Like my children will be brought up relgiously and know about god. I will let have pets (all my life we have always had pets) But alot times my parnets say one thing and then do another, I wont do that.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Its okies. You dont have to. no

For us it only lasted till I was 13 and well stuff happened.
It's happened his whole life.
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
you never got to go trick or treating??? cry I am 18 and still go trick or treating (not with my parents anymore that ened a long time ago) now I go with my friends, basically just for the sake of dressing up and walking around town....but thats so sad you never got the chance to go sad

I will do some stuff my parents did. Like my children will be brought up relgiously and know about god. I will let have pets (all my life we have always had pets) But alot times my parnets say one thing and then do another, I wont do that.
Trick or treating kicks ass.

DarkC
-grounding
-patience
-fun loving
-take them trick or treating
-never raise my voice to them(hopefully)

DanieLs_4_Ever
Ive never been grounded and I came out (partially) alright (im still retarded though stick out tongue jk) . I dont have much patience but when it comes to kids im sure I will. I WILL FOR SURE take them trick or treating..I wanna dress my lil baby up in a cute costume and show her off stick out tongue

ShapedByWords
Ive never been grounded and I came out (partially) alright (im still retarded though stick out tongue jk) . I dont have much patience but when it comes to kids im sure I will. I WILL FOR SURE take them trick or treating..I wanna dress my lil baby up in a cute costume and show her off stick out tongue
happy

DanieLs_4_Ever
happy
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.