Public Apology

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DreamingWarrior
Ok, this is all I gotta say. I reviewed my actions the other day regarding 2 of our members here at KMC, and I am issuing this public apology on their behalf, and God's. Krunk, NunyaBid, I apologize for insulting you. I let my irritation override my rationolization, and ignored what Christ would have me to do. I am sorry. Henceforth, I shall simply pray that you have many blessings and that you enjoy this life. That is all.

Wickerman
Originally posted by DreamingWarrior
Ok, this is all I gotta say. I reviewed my actions the other day regarding 2 of our members here at KMC, and I am issuing this public apology on their behalf, and God's. Krunk, NunyaBid, I apologize for insulting you. I let my irritation override my rationolization, and ignored what Christ would have me to do. I am sorry. Henceforth, I shall simply pray that you have many blessings and that you enjoy this life. That is all.

Do you have a middle name? Cause in Conspiracy Theory it said all serial killers have a middle name What the f**k?

~wickerman~

Snoopbert
Whoa, and I didn't have to force it. laughing out loud

NunYahBidness
Ok, this is all I gotta say. I reviewed my actions the other day regarding 2 of our members here at KMC, and I am issuing this public apology on their behalf, and God's. Krunk, NunyaBid, I apologize for insulting you. I let my irritation override my rationolization, and ignored what Christ would have me to do. I am sorry. Henceforth, I shall simply pray that you have many blessings and that you enjoy this life. That is all. DW...for what it's worth, the apology was not needed though the thought was appreciated.

However, and I say this with the utmost of care...for 50 more dollars I can have her role play to your hearts desire with pink fluffy thongs.

Bardock42
No Apology Threads anymore......you ... you ... you...New Members.....mad

DreamingWarrior
Originally posted by Wickerman
Do you have a middle name? Cause in Conspiracy Theory it said all serial killers have a middle name What the f**k?

~wickerman~
Hahahah yeah, it is Warrior. irl, anyway.

Originally posted by Snoopbert
Whoa, and I didn't have to force it. laughing out loud
Heh. well, a friend of mine reminded me to show more of Christ and less flawed human. So, this is what I had to do. I do not and will not agree or say that they were correct, I still hold true to the belief that they are not, but I can comport myself better than what I did. Just a matter of being more mature than the average guy.

Snoopbert
Why not?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Snoopbert
Why not?
Cause Raz said so no expression

silvertsume
Originally posted by Bardock42
No Apology Threads anymore......you ... you ... you...New Members.....mad petpet easy now smile

Bardock42
Originally posted by silvertsume
petpet easy now smile

What aboot....no....no expression

DreamingWarrior
A: I am not new. B: Oh well man.

Nun, this is required if I am to be what I claim. I am a man of God, even though I am screwed up beyond belief. The Lord is working on me.

DreamingWarrior
Cause Raz said so no expression
My bad, man. Never saw the post. I dont post here, mostly on just the poetry forum.

Bardock42
A: I am not new. B: Oh well man.

Nun, this is required if I am to be what I claim. I am a man of God, even though I am screwed up beyond belief. The Lord is working on me.

A:I don't care B: What?

I will not make that an "Atheist/Agnostic versus Insane People" Thread.......sorry

EsteemedLeader

Bardock42
Today I really need a wall.....why do all people take things so serious...I can't even remember the last time I said something serious......

DreamingWarrior
then smile after you say it dude. or laugh.

Wickerman
The Lord is working on me.

But seriously now.......am I the only one who sees something wrong with this statement? something beyond wrong? What the f**k?

~wickerman~

DreamingWarrior
Kidding around is no excuse for being a schweinhund.

DreamingWarrior
Funny wick. hahahaha!

Clovie

~wickerman~ i have middle name eek!

Snoopbert
There was a post?

Wickerman
Funny wick. hahahaha!

I think the problem lies deep within my wicked warped mind.......sad

~wickerman~

DreamingWarrior
ahahahahahahh!

Wickerman
Originally posted by Clovie
i have middle name eek!

So do i, and it's the one everybody on these boards knows me by......Vladimir wink

~wickerman~

DreamingWarrior
I think the problem lies deep within my wicked warped mind.......sad

~wickerman~
well, reach in and undo a few screws, see if that helps. hahahah! or pull out that wrench you got there, behind your right ear... that may be the problem. HA!

Snoopbert
Where's the post *must see or will cry*

Wickerman
well, reach in and undo a few screws, see if that helps. hahahah! or pull out that wrench you got there, behind your right ear... that may be the problem. HA!

no thanks schmoll

The wrench stimulates sexual pleasures droolio

~wickerman~

DreamingWarrior
no thanks schmoll

The wrench stimulates sexual pleasures droolio

~wickerman~
HAHAHA #laugh# hahaha dirrrty fool! hahah!

Bardock42
then smile after you say it dude. or laugh.

No...I decided Sarcasm doesn't need smilies....maybe thiss no expression one ...once in a while...I overuse silies though.......although Raz really passed that one...anyways

Kidding around is no excuse for being a schweinhund.

hell yes it is kiddo.....

But seriously now.......am I the only one who sees something wrong with this statement? something beyond wrong? What the f**k?

~wickerman~

Funny Wick indeed......

Bardock42
By the way before you say I a older than you.......I really....sincerely ...do not care.........

Wickerman
Oooooookaaaaaaaay...........i'll look past people agreeing with me confused

~wickerman~

DreamingWarrior
I am not gonna get into another argument.

Heh, yes.... we all, and I mean ALL, agree with you Wick. heh heh heh..... burnnnnn... ..

Wickerman
.. burnnnnn... ..

And this is what a devout Christian should ALWAYS say laughing out loud

~wickerman~

Bardock42
I am not gonna get into another argument.

Heh, yes.... we all, and I mean ALL, agree with you Wick. heh heh heh..... burnnnnn... ..
Oh hell yes you will......

DreamingWarrior
And this is what a devout Christian should ALWAYS say laughing out loud

~wickerman~
hahaha yeah. She's a witch! burn her! hahahah! Monty Python all the way. hah. naahhhh let em live... hahaha. all fun and games till someone loses an eye, or ear... Gough.

Bardock42
I like Monty Python......so...Raz was here...he left it open...I guess he doesn't mind.....

Wickerman
hahaha yeah. She's a witch! burn her! hahahah! Monty Python all the way. hah. naahhhh let em live... hahaha. all fun and games till someone loses an eye, or ear... Gough.

So if she weighs as much as a goose......that means she floats......which means she's made of wood.........so she's a witch.......and we BUUUUUUUUUUURN HHEEEEEEEEEERRRR evil face

Christianity.......keeping logic at ease for millennia thumb up

~wickerman~

Bardock42
So if she weighs as much as a goose......that means she floats......which means she's made of wood.........so she's a witch.......and we BUUUUUUUUUUURN HHEEEEEEEEEERRRR evil face

~wickerman~

well that perfectly makes sense now doesn't it....

Wickerman
well that perfectly makes that now doesn't it....

Add "sense" in that statement and it.......makes........sense.....no expression hehe....i made a funny............ no expression

~wickerman~

silvertsume
What aboot....no....no expression ...sad

DreamingWarrior

~wickerman~
hAHAH #laugh# yeah, a wonderful logic. like swiss cheese dude! haha eh, the human condition...

Bardock42
Add "sense" in that statement and it.......makes........sense.....no expression hehe....i made a funny............ no expression

~wickerman~

Well...I don't claim to be infailable now do I..What the f**k?

Originally posted by silvertsume
...sad

sorry hun....on second though...no....

hAHAH #laugh# yeah, a wonderful logic. like swiss cheese dude! haha eh, the human condition...
If you want to get the Laugh Silie use ":" colons........laughing

Wickerman

It's not my fault......it's just my certain special idiom.

~wickerman~

Bardock42

~wickerman~
If you mean you are just a certain special idiot...that's ok.....you don't need to use fake word (I am aware that idiom is a real word....remember:
<-----never serious)

Wickerman
infailable

*tries to control urge..........fails*

you misspelled infallible

sad

If you mean you are just a certain special idiot...that's ok.....you don't need to use fake word (I am aware that idiom is a real word....remember:
<-----never serious)

Yes......wait......damn.......sad

~wickerman~

DreamingWarrior

~wickerman~
heh. you betcha Lancelaut.Originally posted by Wickerman

sad

~wickerman~ ROTFL! hahah!!!!

Bardock42

sad

~wickerman~
No shit Sherlock....read what I said again and prepare to Shut Up no expression

Sorry ....I am not funny today sad

DreamingWarrior
I thought this was gonna get all serious and then be done, but Wick, you yet again get off topic enough to tangent us into a whole new realm of funny. Thanks man. hahahahaha!

Wickerman
No shit Sherlock....read what I said again and prepare to Shut Up no expression

Sorry ....I am not funny today sad

I don't like you anymore. no expression

~wickerman~

Wickerman
I thought this was gonna get all serious and then be done, but Wick, you yet again get off topic enough to tangent us into a whole new realm of funny. Thanks man. hahahahaha!

Leave a thread pray to the birds of sanity? NEVER I SAY.......NEEEEVEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mad

~wickerman~

Bardock42
heh. you betcha Lancelaut. ROTFL! hahah!!!!
You do not include the "the" in this rather stupid ...dammit..I forgot what you call that...it'S late...give me a break....

Bardock42
I don't like you anymore. no expression

~wickerman~

i never liked you in the first place no expression

Wickerman
You do not include the "the" in this rather stupid ...dammit..I forgot what you call that...it'S late...give me a break....

We're making fun of Monty Python smart@ss no expression

~wickerman~

Wickerman
i never liked you in the first place no expression

I want to have your babies no expression

~wickerman~

Bardock42

Wickerman

Bardock42
If i didn't know you better, i'd say you were a newb. But i love you, and want your babies. Accept no substitutes.

~wickerman~

No.....you won't get them...what shpuld I sacrifice to Belzebub then?

Wickerman
No.....you won't get them...what shpuld I sacrifice to Belzebub then?

Beer.......you're german.......you should know this.....no expression

~wickerman~

Bardock42
Beer.......you're german.......you should know this.....no expression

~wickerman~

He likes Babies more....

Wickerman
He likes Babies more....

He wants beer......think of it this way. According to christians, babies that are aborted go to Hell. So he has as many babies as he wants......but where does BEER go huh? Not to hell, i'll tell ya that. He wants beer no expression

~wickerman~

Bardock42
No you see that all wrong...beer once it enters our stomachs goes right to hell anyways...but a Baby...that just got killed after nine month in the womb of a Virgin (don't ask me) ....now that'S the Big Prize....

DreamingWarrior
you guys are so twisted and goofy. hahaha! or, laughing out loud for the smilie patrol hehe!

Fëanor
Ok, this is all I gotta say. I reviewed my actions the other day regarding 2 of our members here at KMC, and I am issuing this public apology on their behalf, and God's. Krunk, NunyaBid, I apologize for insulting you. I let my irritation override my rationolization, and ignored what Christ would have me to do. I am sorry. Henceforth, I shall simply pray that you have many blessings and that you enjoy this life. That is all. you know what DW...i understand where you're coming from...but sometimes you gotta just ignore their banter and let it go for what it is.

i've never given them much thought except that they made me laugh.

Coldfire
Hun you didn't need to apologize for that and you know it hug But it shows just what kind of person you are that you did smile

GCG
man ;

i would have thought of you going on National TV by public.

Anyway , a commendable effort DW

DreamingWarrior

Wickerman
I miss Slipknot cry

~wickerman~

DreamingWarrior
where;d he go?

Fëanor
got banned

DreamingWarrior
Really? why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.