Scarlet Witch Raven and Jennifer Kale vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Witches vs Superman

Crimson Phoenix
scarlet witch takes superman down easily on her own.

Draco69
Um. No. Speedblitz.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Draco69
Um. No. Speedblitz.

indeed Speedblitz takes this smile

golem370
But they use Magic.

Draco69
So? They need to chant, light essence candles and all that crap. Superman just speedblitzes. They won't have time to even think.

Harry Potter has magic. Doesn't mean Harry's gonna get completely owned.

Tha C-Master
Harry Potter vs superman!!!!

chilled monkey
Superman loses to even one of them.

leonheartmm
yea

Juntai
Speedblitz

superman302
Current Scarlet Witch could just alter reality and make Superman into whatever she wants him to be she could make him forget that he was ever superman and turn him into a bum on the streets.

Draco69
She COULD. But she won't get the chance. Superman KOes her before she can blink.

golem370
They know there going to fight so they should be ready to fight when it starts.

Draco69
Yeah. Then they have to think of a spell. Then they have to concentrate. Then they have to cast the spell.

Superman just has to punch them all in a picosecond.

Raven is the wild card though. If Superman kills her then he's screwed since killing her would release her soulself which is basically a ghost with all her abilities times ten.

Wickerman
Yeah. Then they have to think of a spell. Then they have to concentrate. Then they have to cast the spell.

Superman just has to punch them all in a picosecond.

Raven is the wild card though. If Superman kills her then he's screwed since killing her would release her soulself which is basically a ghost with all her abilities times ten.

Staying in-character, i'd say he tries to incapacitate rather than kill them. However, as correct as you may be, you're missing the point of the thread. Which is .....ahem......... "Marvel wins lol!!!!1111oneoneone" .

Seriously though.....it'd be so refreshing to actually see a thread with a fight in which the thread maker is completely impartial erm

~wickerman~

bitca730
Witches win...

Draco69
No they don't. Why can't people grasp the simple concept of "speedblitz" or just to make things easier heatvision.

golem370
Speedblitz is a overrated Even if he could get two witches he still has to get the other one before she starts and that's not going to happen. I mean how many times you ever seen him use that on a opponent

Draco69
Honey. You're clearly in denial. Superman is capable of 99% the speed of light. Say they're ten feet away from each. By the time the electronic brain signal is a fourth of the way to the nerve, Superman has already melted their brains.

He doens't even have to move. He can just blow or open his eyes. SW and the others have to concentrate and need time to cast a spell. Superman just has to puff and look at his opponents. And unfortunately SW isn't the saving grace of the team since it clearly takes time for her to use her powers.

Creshosk
Originally posted by golem370
Speedblitz is a overrated Even if he could get two witches he still has to get the other one before she starts and that's not going to happen. I mean how many times you ever seen him use that on a opponent Superman wins via speedblitz.

grey fox
Supes owns these girls.......

golem370
I thought people said Scarlet Witch was scary powerful?

Draco69
She is. VERRYYYYYY powerful. But she still possesses a human body. She can bleed. She can get hurt. And she can certainly die.

golem370
Superman can bleed.

golem370
And what about Dr Strange could Superman beat him to?

Draco69
Yeaaaah. As long as something incredibly powerful hits him. You don't understand. SW is like Jesus. Jesus was basically a GOD. But Jesus possesses the body of a human. Thus he died. If SW were say as durable as Superman than she would be literally unstoppable.

SW, even though she's incredibly powerful, can be taken out by most speedsters.

Creshosk
Superman can bleed. Not due to these two. they're too slow to be able to do anything. Superman knocks them out before they can do anything.

Draco69
And what about Dr Strange could Superman beat him to?

Not likely. If Superman speedblitzes him, he'll most likely bounce off a shield. If he can somehow BREAK the shield than he can win. But I don't see that happening.

Creshosk
Yeaaaah. As long as something incredibly powerful hits him. You don't understand. SW is like Jesus. Jesus was basically a GOD. But Jesus possesses the body of a human. Thus he died. If SW were say as durable as Superman than she would be literally unstoppable.

SW, even though she's incredibly powerful, can be taken out by most speedsters. Think Blink could take her? shifty

Draco69
Sure. Hyperion said she can match him in speed so she must be damn fast.

Fishy 500
Not likely. If Superman speedblitzes him, he'll most likely bounce off a shield. If he can somehow BREAK the shield than he can win. But I don't see that happening.

Hasn't he had problems against Morgan Le Fay ?

Draco69
Morgan Le Fay like Doctor Strange had automatic spells, and numerous demons protecting her ass. She never faced him without some convulted plan that somehow always falls on a full moon...

golem370
Yeah but I just read Scarlet could just jestor and use her Hex Bolts

Creshosk
Yeah but I just read Scarlet could just jestor and use her Hex Bolts In the time it takes her to gesture, they're both unconcious.

Fishy 500
Morgan Le Fay like Doctor Strange had automatic spells, and numerous demons protecting her ass. She never faced him without some convulted plan that somehow always falls on a full moon...

You know I'm a very fair guy when it comes to these matches, If anything i always tend to favour DC characters. I mean FF sake I've spent hours defending Supes in loss causes against Thanos, and Surfer. I just see something wrong with Superman beating a character who can re shape an entire universe, and has contingency on a cosmic scale as her main power. With any prep whether it be a Milli - second she wins ! All she needs is a thought !

Draco69
No. She restored from a moderate wound from Hawkeye. She was shot in the back. She DID manage to simply restore herself from that assault.

However she can't restore herself from unconsciousness (she needs to think to use her powers) or from being a pile of ashes (nuff' said)

Draco69
Originally posted by Fishy 500
You know I'm a very fair guy when it comes to these matches, If anything i always tend to favour DC characters. I mean FF sake I've spent hours defending in loss causes against Thanos, and Surfer. I just see something wrong with Superman beating a character who can re shape an entire universe, and has contingency on a cosmic scale as her main power. With any prep whether it be a Milli - second she wins ! All she needs is a thought !

Unfortunately, no. SW needs time to reorder the universe. A couple of seconds at best. You know the whole "world burning white" shinding.

And Superman has shown time and time again that he faster than thought.

Fishy 500
No. She restored from a moderate wound from Hawkeye. She was shot in the back. She DID manage to simply restore herself from that assault.

However she can't restore herself from unconsciousness (she needs to think to use her powers) or from being a pile of ashes (nuff' said)

What if she contingently gives herself a healing factor, or super speed, b4 the match... I know im barrel scraping i just think this scenario is stupid ! Speed blitz should be banned, unless used by Speedsters (I.e. beings whose on power is speeding) !

The Ion
Marvel wins lol!!!!1111oneoneone

Draco69
What if she contingently gives herself a healing factor, or super speed, b4 the match... I know im barrel scraping i just think this scenario is stupid !

If she had time, sure.

Speed blitz should be banned, unless used by Speedsters (I.e. beings whose on power is speeding) !

That would also make Superman a speedster because he has an on power of speeding.

I don't know why speedblitzs are despised but reordering the universe powers are clearly allowed....

golem370
Could she not slow time down?

Draco69
Could she not slow time down?

Yeah. But she needs time and thought to do so. So it wouldn't work.

golem370
What about teleportation?

Draco69
Again. Thought is required. ANY action SW can make requires reaction, thought and excution. She simply won't get the chance.

Creshosk
What about teleportation? Again. . she needs time and thought to do that. . .

She needs time and thought to do ANYTHING. . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.