-=- Towns Shouldn't Have To live Like This -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Acherontia
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v87/Pentagram/DSC03148.jpg

Alert Alert
Pedophile Living At 2611 Immaculate Conseption Street

Acherontia
Sorry, Duplicate

Bardock42
What the hell?....if the person served their sentence this is jsut not cool..I know protect the children and all...but sorry you either put them away or you don#t....if you dion't you can't destroy their lives.....

BackFire
No sympathy from me, shouldn't be ****ing kids.

Whirlysplatt
Probably slanderous, I hate hate campaigns in the uk we had anti paedophile riots this some of of the ridiculous things that happened:

The residents of the Paulsgrove estate in Portsmouth drew up a "mental list" of the 20 most likely paedophiles in their neighbourhood. They set about attacking the homes of those on the list. They admitted to suspecting one man because he lived alone and talked about how much he loved his mother. A 17-year-old boy was included because his girlfriend was 15. The protesters paraded their children for the cameras. A three-year-old held up a sign as if she was supporting her village fete. It read: "Kill Paedophiles!" Five innocent families fled the estate, terrified of their neighbours. The campaign's self-proclaimed leader, Katrina Kessell, declared that if they felt compelled to run away because of guilty thoughts then it was their own fault. It was during one of her many TV interviews that Kessell's three-year-old son was found wandering near a busy road half-a-mile from their home. Social services was alerted.

The crowds - 40 of whom were later charged with offences - smashed windows, torched cars and forced five families wrongly identified as harbouring sex offenders out of their homes. A suspected paedophile in nearby Southampton shot himself dead and a female registrar was hounded from her South Wales home because neighbours confused "paediatrician" with "paedophile."

lots more stupidity here:-

http://society.guardian.co.uk/children/story/0,1074,618198,00.html

Acherontia
Everybody knows he harmed, he just doesn't have *enough* proof against him.

There where two at the begining of the year, but the other one was caught and put away.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Acherontia

There where two at the begining of the year, but the other one was caught and put away.

You "know" do you!

reread this, its for the law and only the law to decide!

Probably slanderous, I hate hate campaigns in the uk we had anti paedophile riots this some of of the ridiculous things that happened:

The residents of the Paulsgrove estate in Portsmouth drew up a "mental list" of the 20 most likely paedophiles in their neighbourhood. They set about attacking the homes of those on the list. They admitted to suspecting one man because he lived alone and talked about how much he loved his mother. A 17-year-old boy was included because his girlfriend was 15. The protesters paraded their children for the cameras. A three-year-old held up a sign as if she was supporting her village fete. It read: "Kill Paedophiles!" Five innocent families fled the estate, terrified of their neighbours. The campaign's self-proclaimed leader, Katrina Kessell, declared that if they felt compelled to run away because of guilty thoughts then it was their own fault. It was during one of her many TV interviews that Kessell's three-year-old son was found wandering near a busy road half-a-mile from their home. Social services was alerted.

The crowds - 40 of whom were later charged with offences - smashed windows, torched cars and forced five families wrongly identified as harbouring sex offenders out of their homes. A suspected paedophile in nearby Southampton shot himself dead and a female registrar was hounded from her South Wales home because neighbours confused "paediatrician" with "paedophile."

http://society.guardian.co.uk/child...,618198,00.html

Acherontia

Whirlysplatt

Acherontia
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
roll eyes (sarcastic) however you are very rude roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud

roll eyes (sarcastic) Figured That out by yourself? You should Be proud.

I can't stand people who take me for an idiot.

Whirlysplatt
roll eyes (sarcastic) Figured That out by yourself? You should Be proud.

I can't stand people who take me for an idiot.

Your angry at the world are you?

homer

Bardock42
Originally posted by BackFire
No sympathy from me, shouldn't be ****ing kids.

I don't have any Sympathy either.....
You don't have to forgive...but The State has no right....either they ounish by thir rules or all can go to hell anyway.Originally posted by Acherontia

So everybody "knows"...interesting.......no seriously..that's just not good.....

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Bardock42
I don't have any Sympathy either.....
You don't have to forgive...but The State has no right....either they ounish by thir rules or all can go to hell anyway.

So everybody "knows"...interesting.......no seriously..that's just not good.....

I agree totally Bardock

Acherontia

Whirlysplatt

Acherontia
(...) but The State has no right (...)

Note the french.

Province. Quebec.

Acherontia
shifty he doesn't get it homer

And who are you talking to? The people in Your Mind Have no right to interfere With our argument.

Whirlysplatt
Note the french.

Province. Quebec.

homer

Whirlysplatt
And who are you talking to? The people in Your Mind Have no right to interfere With our argument.

shiftyhomerlaughing out loud

Bardock42
Note the french.

Province. Quebec.
Yes the State...what has it to do with it being French Canada?

EsteemedLeader
oh, for crap-in-a-hats sake, why dont they leave the guy alone. rapists get less attention than that. pedophiles are painted as crazed fire-breathing monsters that want to eat your children. ever since that case where they found the dead girl that was killed by the pedophile, people cant stop talking about child molesters. i blame Law&Order: Special Victims Unit...

debbiejo
I do know here that you can look up a map on the net that tells you where they live....Some friends did that and found many living along the grade school route....Maybe a certain tattoo on them..that might be a deterrent...one that sticks...

Bardock42
Originally posted by debbiejo
I do know here that you can look up a map on the net that tells you where they live....Some friends did that and found many living along the grade school route....Maybe a certain tattoo on them..that might be a deterrent...one that sticks...

Fascist.

debbiejo
Stoner

Whirlysplatt

Insane

debbiejo
Hey, it's a deterrent.....

Alpha Centauri
People throw the term paedophile around way too easily and they shouldn't.

It's dangerous.

-AC

Whirlysplatt
Hey, it's a deterrent.....

We had anti paedophile riots in the UK this some of of the ridiculous things that happened:

http://society.guardian.co.uk/child...,618198,00.html

Whirlysplatt
You may also be interested in this :-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/A676424

Acherontia
Yes the State...what has it to do with it being French Canada?

no such thing as "States" in Canada, only Provincial or Federal.

debbiejo
I'm talking about totally convicted criminals that attack innocent children...Once is bad enough....twice...get a tattoo...

Thx...I'll look at the links.

Whirlysplatt

He meant "the state" omg

this may be of interest to you

Acherontia
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

It's dangerous.

-AC

Then what do youc all somebody Who Molests pre- teens, up to 14 years old.

Whirlysplatt
I'm talking about totally convicted criminals that attack innocent children...Once is bad enough....twice...get a tattoo...

Insane......still

This may be of interest to you

Bardock42

The State as in the Country as a whole........

Bardock42
Then what do youc all somebody Who Molests pre- teens, up to 14 years old.
Paedophiles are people that are mentally only attracted to Younger People....they are not the same as Child Molesters

Bardock42

Thx...I'll look at the links.

Yeah i see....Once you are found a Jew shame on you....twice you are found a jew a star should do......for the third I don't know a Rhyme but you get the picture....fascist...

Whirlysplatt
Paedophiles are people that are mentally only attracted to Younger People....they are not the same as Child Molesters

Indeed

Acherontia

Bardock42

WindDancer
This is a hard one to decide. In a way I have absolutely no concern for the pedophile's life or the danger he might get into. But at the same time I feel the town is violating the citizens private life. Even if that citizen has a terrible criminal record. I dunno...this one looks like a 50/50 to me.

Bardock42
Originally posted by WindDancer
This is a hard one to decide. In a way I have absolutely no concern for the pedophile's life or the danger he might get into. But at the same time I feel the town is violating the citizens private life. Even if that citizen has a terrible criminal record. I dunno...this one looks like a 50/50 to me.

Well I don't care for the Pedophile, I just think a Country has to stick to their own rules to not get unstable.......

debbiejo
Yeah i see....Once you are found a Jew shame on you....twice you are found a jew a star should do......for the third I don't know a Rhyme but you get the picture....fascist...

Will you quit calling me a fascist.....My ancestors only killed Jesus...Romans, you know....But we had permission from the Jews....They said it was OK.

Whirlysplatt
Will you quit calling me a fascist.....My ancestors only killed Jesus...Romans, you know....But we had permission from the Jews....They said it was OK.

Well I'm a gypsy, actually half Rom and I find branding people pretty offensive as a result.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

It's dangerous.

-AC

Agreed excellent post

Line

how do you know if there's not enough proof against him?

botankus
If it's a first-time offender, no way. The jail time plus being registered as a sex offender is punishment enough.

Plus it makes your city officials look like idiots.

jaden101

http://society.guardian.co.uk/children/story/0,1074,618198,00.html

the media in the UK criticise these people for taking these actions on one hand...and on the other...stir up hatred and violence against them in what they write...an irony there i think...

good articles though

finti
branding them as jew for a jew or a gypsy for a gypsy or that a sexual deviating molestor gets a mark in his/hers forehead as a punishment for his/her crimes?

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by finti
branding them as jew for a jew or a gypsy for a gypsy or that a sexual deviating molestor gets a mark in his/hers forehead as a punishment for his/her crimes?

No in a civilised society people lose their liberty for crimes committed, and when the sentence has been serve they deserve the right to try and make ammends without a "mark" placed upon them. Returning to the middle ages is not a good plan.

finti
in certain areas and about certain things it would actually be a good plan

Whirlysplatt

no, it really wouldn't

Bardock42

Where?

finti
you have your opinion I have mine.

Bardock42
you have your opinion I have mine.

I have my question you should have your answer.....now.....no expression

Whirlysplatt
I have my question you should have your answer.....now.....no expression

laughing out loud

entertaining

Fëanor
Fascist. omg! i agree...people obviously never learn from history or the past.

ohwait...why do that, let's just put them all in a train to nowhere...my god, imagine the work force we'll have if we could do that. why stop there, lets operate on their brains to see what makes them tick...oh oh oh...who needs animal for testing when we've got such disposable resource....

sometimes i wonder who's sicker in the head: the paeds or the people that fear them.

debbiejo

It would make a great deterrent for other who are seeking to do the same thing...

yes

Whirlysplatt

finti
high crime afflicted areas

Fëanor
Originally posted by WindDancer
This is a hard one to decide. In a way I have absolutely no concern for the pedophile's life or the danger he might get into. But at the same time I feel the town is violating the citizens private life. Even if that citizen has a terrible criminal record. I dunno...this one looks like a 50/50 to me. no...this is bordering beyond paranoia(sp) what this town is doing is giving this "person" power over them.

finti
sometimes things of the past was the better way

debbiejo
Repeat offenders need more than jail time and fines....REPEAT OFFENDERS...need to be a little more obvious to others.

Whirlysplatt
sometimes things of the past was the better way

Read what she meant again

Whirlysplatt
Repeat offenders need more than jail time and fines....REPEAT OFFENDERS...need to be a little more obvious to others.

Insane

Fëanor
sometimes things of the past was the better way yeah..i can agree with that, i wouldn't mind going back to a hunting/gathering society big grin means no long lines at the grocery store...and who needs the net or TV, gaping at the stars are always a fun thing to do, y'gotta love it. and hey! no more fat people, cause we'd have to walk a lot too if you don't have a horse, and even then...no paying for high gas prices eek!

oh man...i'm convinced. where do i sign up.

Bardock42
high crime afflicted areas
But still it's just not ok...you either punish them or you don't.......nothing in between....

Fëanor
Repeat offenders need more than jail time and fines....REPEAT OFFENDERS...need to be a little more obvious to others. me personally, i prefer to see more schools built, education raised to a higher standard rather than more jails and/or more jail time.

Whirlysplatt
But still it's just not ok...you either punish them or you don't.......nothing in between....

and when the punishment is over thats it

Bardock42
and when the punishment is over thats it

Nice that we finally agree on something...

Fëanor
and when the punishment is over thats it Originally posted by Bardock42

unfortunately in today's society, the forgiver is less forgiving of the forgivee(?)...a man who's served his time shouldn't be punished a second time once he's let out...all that does is cause THAT man to do exactly what is collectively expected of him to do against his better judgement. to commit another crime, hence the term repeat offender.

no one care's whether this man may become a productive member of society if given the chance, no. what they see is a man that did this thing so thus is branded for life, so what then is his reason other than to be just that. It is as I said: which is worse? the society we live in, or this one person society fears?

Whirlysplatt

indeed it is

Whirlysplatt

finti
I think at, least in my country, we aint strict enough when it comes to punish crimes, and certain crimes should automatically be a minimum of 20 years

Fëanor
(auto quote)thanks...it's just gotten to the point where i can't even begin to understand the fear and paranoia of one person's past transgression. Be vigilant and respectful of his pricacy yes, but fearful of something that may or may not happen?

finti
crime offenders you punish

debbiejo
I was talking about constant constant repeat offenders....the ones that get only a slap on the wrist....

Convicted many times....Not accused....Convicted.

Bardock42
I think at, least in my country, we aint strict enough when it comes to punish crimes, and certain crimes should automatically be a minimum of 20 years

Like what except for Murder?

Bardock42
I was talking about constant constant repeat offenders....the ones that get only a slap on the wrist....

Convicted many times....Not accused....Convicted.

And then you can Mark them?......really really liberal of you....

finti
rape, child molestation,

repeated offenders marked, why not...... if jail wont teach them maybe a brand on their forhead will

Bardock42
rape, child molestation,

repeated offenders marked, why not...... if jail wont teach them maybe a brand on their forhead will

Maybe Ripping of their wang would do the job? Or...just to make sure we kill all kids....if there are no kids they can't be molested.........

botankus
All this talk and no mention of Bubba. I'm disappointed, to say the least.

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
All this talk and no mention of Bubba. I'm disappointed, to say the least. If it would go debs or fintis way we wouldn't have no Bubba...

finti
a public penis guillotine eek! eek! well women can be child molesters too so....................

bubba would do time

debbiejo
If it would go debs or fintis way we wouldn't have no Bubba...

You exaggerate don't you????....Know one gonna hurt your bubba. laughing out loud

botankus
Will all of you just LAY OFF of deb's man?

debbiejo
Who Babba?

finti
deb and bub, how cute

Bardock42
a public penis guillotine eek! eek! well women can be child molesters too so....................

bubba would do time

Yeah well didn't think of that...just sew them up down there.....

You exaggerate don't you????....Know one gonna hurt your bubba. laughing out loud

I don't exaggerate....you know when I said it was not a long way from killing Roosters to Hitler....I didn't mean that you should go that way.........but since you obviously did...well congratulations...you did it.....

debbiejo
Just because I killed one mean pecker doesn't mean I kill Bubbas....I just said a little tattoo....FOR REPEAT REPEAT OFFENDERS....Why are you defending them anyway...If the the laws were changed to fines, jail and then a tattoo...would you be ok with that?

finti
yeah well we should have had death penalty in Norway

Bardock42
Just because I killed one mean pecker doesn't mean I kill Bubbas....I just said a little tattoo....FOR REPEAT REPEAT OFFENDERS....Why are you defending them anyway...If the the laws were changed to fines, jail and then a tattoo...would you be ok with that?
No cause that just doesn't go with my personal beliefs. Sure if you think itS fun to screw up the lives of someone cool...but not even reoffenders deserve that in my opinion......

yeah well we should have had death penalty in Norway

Death Penalty is different...that's ok....

debbiejo
No cause that just doesn't go with my personal beliefs. Sure if you think itS fun to screw up the lives of someone cool...but not even reoffenders deserve that in my opinion......

What does your person belief have to do with a law?...There are many laws against others personal beliefs....Anyway...I never said where the tattoo should go....But, hey...death penalty would be far better...get rid of problem once and for all..

finti
well at least an more honest answer than just "insane". people must be entilted to an opinion on the matter. That an opinion might differ from others so be it, it aint more insane than any other view on the matter

Whirlysplatt

Bardock42
well at least an more honest answer than just "insane". people must be entilted to an opinion on the matter. That an opinion might differ from others so be it, it aint more insane than any other view on the matter

Well it is rather fascist in any way.......my personal belief just makes me disagree with your opinion...but for society it is different...they disagree because they are there to protect their people...and not the children more than others.....you make them serve a sentence...or you kill the...but you don't just let others take care of it by Marking the as criminals......not fair.....

Bardock42
What does your person belief have to do with a law?...There are many laws against others personal beliefs....Anyway...I never said where the tattoo should go....But, hey...death penalty would be far better...get rid of problem once and for all..

Well that'S what I can say to you too.......

finti
I see it as a measn to prevent crime if it is facist well maybe thats what s needed to fight crime

Whirlysplatt
I see it as a measn to prevent crime if it is facist well maybe thats what s needed to fight crime

Insane

finti
rather be on my toes than cauhgt by surprise

why do you keep stating your mental stage to us we got it the first time

Bardock42

Oh yeah way to go Dredd......

finti
ADRIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1oh sorry wrong dude right actor

Bardock42
ADRIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1oh sorry wrong dude right actor

Hahah you are funny......if you weren't an authoritarian Madmen.......sad

finti
no no , no vigilante the authorities must be the one that do the marking or else you got a "I think he/ is a"kind of attitude and innocent people get marked

finti
well mr liberal let it all pass wink big grin

Bardock42
no no , no vigilante the authorities must be the one that do the marking or else you got a "I think he/ is a"kind of attitude and innocent people get marked

Well but that'S what it leads to...and the state is just a bystander.....you mark someone a criminal put him back to real live....and what you expect to happen...everyone being easy around him...give him jobs....let his/her children play with their children?

finti
if it was up to me the criminal (child molesters)never get out of jail, found guilty for such crimes = prison for life

if so was if you are willing to commit a crime you have to take the consequences for it.

Whirlysplatt
if it was up to me the criminal (child molesters)never get out of jail, found guilty for such crimes = prison for life

Insane

Bardock42

if so was if you are willing to commit a crime you have to take the consequences for it.

Yes....so you don't think they can change?.....what's the point then...jsut execute them...

finti
nah to easy

Bardock42
nah to easy

Ok then......

Acherontia
But Paedophile is a scientific term for a Psychological State........it'S not the right word for every child molester...especially since many Paedophiles can control themselves and will never be a har to society.....

Want something else?
he is Hitting on two of my friends, 14 and 15 eyars old, (he is like, in his late 40ies, 50ies)

Acherontia

Acherontia
No in a civilised society people lose their liberty for crimes committed, and when the sentence has been serve they deserve the right to try and make ammends without a "mark" placed upon them. Returning to the middle ages is not a good plan.

There is another story about A Woman Who Offered her Husband 2 virgins, who he rapped and killed, Becasue she was afraid her "Bernado" would leave her. Bernado is still in jail, she served her sentence, but its impossible for her to Live anywhere in the country. her Name is Karla Homolka, This happened practically next door to where I live.

Lets just put it as, Quebec Is a giant Ghetto, stuff happens, and people don't tend to forget ti that easly, Why? To try and prevent , or "scare" people into not doing it.

Even if Karla Chnages her name and Moves to B.C., People will eventually find out who she is. She can't leave the country, If you ahev a driving offence (D.U.I usually) Youc an't even leave Canada. Well at least in Quebec Anyways.

And marking the Jews and stuff was just wrong, but if the person is potentially Dangerous, then people have the right to know.

Acherontia

Acherontia

excellent post

Is't there an un-spoken Rule about posts liek this? In the GDF at elast.

Whirlysplatt
Insane

debbiejo
Insane

Don't you know any other words or phrases other than:

Insane

Nice post

Good post...

Excellent post.

Oh, I forgot the laugh... laughing out loud

Whirlysplatt
Don't you know any other words or phrases other than:

Insane

Nice post

Good post...

Excellent post.

Oh, I forgot the laugh... laughing out loud

Madness

finti
Naughty boys in nasty schools
Headmasters breaking all the rules
Having fun and playing fools
Smashing up the woodwork tools
All the teachers in the pub
Passing 'round the ready-rub
Trying not to think of when
The lunch-time bell will ring again.

Oh what fun we had
But, did it really turn out bad
All I learnt at school
Was how to bend not break the rules
Oh what fun we had
But at the time it seemed so bad
Trying different ways
To make a difference to the days

Smasandian
There is another story about A Woman Who Offered her Husband 2 virgins, who he rapped and killed, Becasue she was afraid her "Bernado" would leave her. Bernado is still in jail, she served her sentence, but its impossible for her to Live anywhere in the country. her Name is Karla Homolka, This happened practically next door to where I live.

Lets just put it as, Quebec Is a giant Ghetto, stuff happens, and people don't tend to forget ti that easly, Why? To try and prevent , or "scare" people into not doing it.

Even if Karla Chnages her name and Moves to B.C., People will eventually find out who she is. She can't leave the country, If you ahev a driving offence (D.U.I usually) Youc an't even leave Canada. Well at least in Quebec Anyways.

And marking the Jews and stuff was just wrong, but if the person is potentially Dangerous, then people have the right to know.

Dude, that happened in Ontario, not Quebec. She resides in Quebec now. People from Quebec didnt even know who she was until they relized she lives in Montreal (or somewhere near there).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.