Dooku or Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Nhilus
If they both let the battle go to death, who would win. I say yoda, it would take some one a bit better at makashi to destroy yoda.

Darth_Glentract
Yoda.

Dimmimar
If their duel on Geonosis had continued without Dooku trying to kill Obi-Wan, then I think Yoda would win.

Darth Somebody
Yoda all the way.

If they battled without any assistance of the Force, Dooku would win. But he is inferior in both the usage of the Force and overall experience.

Nai Fohl
Yoda because that is what the AotC script says...

Darth_Glentract
Yoda is very hard to kill with a lightsaber. He can just move to fast. In pure Lightsaber skills, Yoda might still win.

Darth Nhilus
Yeah, c'mon he's 800 somethin' dooku's only 80. That's 10 times his age.

Darth Somebody
I mean totally without ANY assistance. No Ataru, no nothing. Just blade to blade, like real life people do.

But in anything else, Yoda.

Nai Fohl
"YODA attacks! He flies forward. COUNT DOOKU is forced to retreat. Words are insufficient to describe the range and skill of YODA's speed and swordplay. His lightsaber his a humming blur of light."

Obvious enough, isn't it ?

DarthMaul9123
Definnently yoda

Darth Nhilus
Yoda: Extremely fast, 800 years of experience, ultimate potency and mastery of the force, ultimate lightsaber skills.

Count Dooku:Mastery of makashi, good force potency, 80 years of experience

Gryn Jabar
If you knew the result of the fight, why did you make it?

Darth Nhilus
Hmm.... lets think..... yoda!!!
He rules!!!

Darth Nhilus
To see what others opinions are

DarthMaul9123
the midget from sith nightmares thats what yoda is

Darth Nhilus
lol

Makashi
Yoda would go "pshyo muppet" on Dooku.

BlackVortex
Yoda. besides his experience, ability to jump around Dooku lightning quick and superior saber skills, if Force was involved..we've already seen Yoda can just stand there and absorb or block some of Dooku's most powerful Force tricks..so Yoda has this all around.

Darth_Glentract
Dooku was able to effectivly fight Yoda in ep2.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth Nhilus
To see what others opinions are

You knew the outcome of the fight, what does it matter what the other "opinions" are?

Darth Somebody
Yes. But there was no sign of victory on Dooku's part. Dooku could not best Yoda in a battle of the Force - and he seemed not only insecure during the duel - but frustrated and nervous.

Yoda would beat Dooku.

Lord Simus
Who voted for Dooku?

Darth_Glentract
some fanboy probably

darthsith19
Sorgo probably voted for Dooku

BlackVortex
yes, remember that Dooku was the one who attacked Yoda with the Force, and upon finding his powers useless against the little green muppet...he decided to switch the fight to a saber duel. Yoda never even used his Force against Dooku..which probably would've been able to kill him real quick.

Darth_Glentract
I think Dooku would have been able to block Yoda's force attacks pretty well for a while.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
"YODA attacks! He flies forward. COUNT DOOKU is forced to retreat. Words are insufficient to describe the range and skill of YODA's speed and swordplay. His lightsaber his a humming blur of light."

Obvious enough, isn't it ?

I guess GL didn't care for Dooku much. This reads like a paragraph out of NJO. I personally thought the way the fought was, it could have gone either way, since there was no clear advantage, and Dooku's fleeing could have been just as much out of prudence as it could have been out of fear... But if it was, then why was Dooku confident enough to pry away his attention from Yoda to use the Force to threaten the other jedi? "This is only the beginning." Hardly words of a coward.

But whatever. SW is really a jumbled mess of incongruity.

Darth Somebody
Janus, there's more than just the problems with Dooku.

I hate how Sidious and Dooku were portrayed in ROTS. Sidious is just gay after he gets his face melted. Why oh WHY was he not the badass he was in TPM and AOTC where he was just manipulating people?

WHY!! -weeps over Lucas's decision to direct ROTS himself-

Darth_Janus
Yeah, well... I like Sidious' character, and Ian does a badass job of playing him, making up for Sam Jackson and Hayden sometimes. But Yoda and he should never have fought using sabers; both characters should have been Force giants, not warriors. Wars not make one great, dammit.

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Yeah, well... I like Sidious' character, and Ian does a badass job of playing him, making up for Sam Jackson and Hayden sometimes. But Yoda and he should never have fought using sabers; both characters should have been Force giants, not warriors. Wars not make one great, dammit.

Exactly. They're the titans of their time. We should have seen Yoda unleashed. . . although Sidious would have been wasted then. And what would Gillard do?

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Exactly. They're the titans of their time. We should have seen Yoda unleashed. . . although Sidious would have been wasted then. And what would Gillard do?

He didn't do jackshit for Sidious versus Yoda really anyways, since they were primarily CGI. And Nick Gillard is a shitty fight choreographer. the old man who did The Count of Monte Cristo is much better.

Darth Faunus
NO< LOLOL!L!1 HE COULD PPWNWNNW RAY PARKERSADA AND EWANSK MCKGREGOIR AND YODA LSOLOLO>>!!

Darth_Janus
I know. Damn NG is hella conceited. He's like a fanboy with a dream job.

Illustrious
To be fair, it's hard to choreograph anything with Yoda.

Though the choreography with Mace, Kolar, Fisto, Tiin, and Palpatine really blew.

Darth Faunus
Hm. Well, I'll see you all tomorrow. It's not that late, but I gotta go finish some work at seven in the morning. I'll check on the SWRisk in the morning.

Darth_Janus
Same here. I work 9 til 6, so I'll be on tomorrow in between phone calls.

Brr... excitement chill from all the new good threads.

Darth Somebody
You mean to tell me you liked it when Sidious started laughing his ass off when fighting Yoda? Sidious remains to this day, my favorite Star Wars villain and character. But that made me wonder. Was he on drugs or something? Who the HELL laughs at Yoda...

Darth Somebody
And like I said, I agree.

He and Yoda should've been like BEYOND Force powers. I don't think Sidious should've lifted a finger to use one. See, that simply betrays the entire visage of the Emperor in my eyes. In Return of the Jedi, Lucas said he wanted to make a depiction of this overlord of evil -- without getting him a lightsaber (also because they didn't have the ability to do the stunts - even though Ian was like 39 at the time). So they armed him with badass Force powers. And know everyone knew why Vader was Sidious's b*tch.

He and Yoda should've been throwing pods at one another during the entire damn duel. I'm gonna re-write it in my PT Movie Improvements.

Darth Nhilus
That probably wouldv'e made more sense but it was funner to watch them lightsaber fight. But they were titans of their time so they should've used force powers most of the duel.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Darth Somebody
And like I said, I agree.

He and Yoda should've been like BEYOND Force powers. I don't think Sidious should've lifted a finger to use one. See, that simply betrays the entire visage of the Emperor in my eyes. In Return of the Jedi, Lucas said he wanted to make a depiction of this overlord of evil -- without getting him a lightsaber (also because they didn't have the ability to do the stunts - even though Ian was like 39 at the time). So they armed him with badass Force powers. And know everyone knew why Vader was Sidious's b*tch.

He and Yoda should've been throwing pods at one another during the entire damn duel. I'm gonna re-write it in my PT Movie Improvements.

Agreed. Shit should have been flying all over the place for this duel.

BlackVortex
both should've called in like...super-Force, like putting Force storm crap over each other, chucking hover boxes around, maybe pulling down walls on each other...

what would be cool is them just going at it with the Force and completely destroying the Senate building around them.

Darth_Janus
Or just take Godzilla versus MOthra or Gorgo and paste Yoda and Sidious' faces on.

Illustrious
That movie is awesome Janus, don't diss it stick out tongue.

Darth Faunus
Godzilla's a mutated womp rat, fewls!! The creation of Jawa Sadow!!

Jedi Mom
yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.