Who would you rather kiss...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zac_j
Seriously

DarkC
Okay, how many dumb and pointless threads have you made today? Three? Eight?

Coonskin 13
..... I wont even degrade myself enough to comment...... wait I allready did........ shoot.....

lilmisskitten
hysterical Racoon................

Coonskin 13
....Its not that funny.... shoot..... degraded myself again......

The Phantom
Though this is absolutely stupid and pointless... I choose Fluffy because she sounds like a cute girl..... wait... what do you mean a three headed dog?! WHAT?! You kidding, right? MOMMY! I change my choose... I change.... well, the others aren't that great either.... lets just stick with Fluffy, she soudns like a cute girl... wait.... what do you mean three headed dog? What do you mean this is the second time we've been through this? WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? *and it would go on in a endless cycle.*

Pielover666
EXPERIENCE DANCE TONIGHT!

I'm pleasant!

The Phantom
lol

muse5
how about option e...put a gun to your mouth?

but if you must. snape

Raven Guardia
Fluffy!

sasee tiin
this thread isn't pointless, it is actually just funny.
anyway, i ain't gay, and i don't find animals very atractive, so i guess a ghost is better.
moaning murtle

Coonskin 13
Thats where your wrong....... its pretty damn pointless....... CRAP DID IT AGAIN..................

Pielover666
I'm surprised no one closed this yet....:/

The Phantom
Mmhmm... I voted anyways because I have no life but yea... mod please.

Rave X
Wow... pointless..

voted Snape, he aint as bad as he erm.. looks

daeri
Moaning Myrtle.. but it's going to be hard cause she's a ghost..!

sasee tiin
i have to defend this thread, it isn't any more pointless than the three broomstick thread, if zac j thought this was a good thread, i don't see why it should be closed,it is about harry potter....
just don't post ifyou find it pointless, thats what i have done with the common rooms and the three broomsticks....

StinkFist462
seriously. why all the pointless threads. seriously. no expression

Pielover666
Originally posted by sasee tiin
i have to defend this thread, it isn't any more pointless than the three broomstick thread, if zac j thought this was a good thread, i don't see why it should be closed,it is about harry potter....
just don't post ifyou find it pointless, thats what i have done with the common rooms and the three broomsticks....
Must we get into this again?

I find it doubtful that anyone OTHER than zaj_c or whatever finds this thread not pointless, so ya, I don't feel like thinking, or debating, so please, just close it. Better threads have been closed before.

zac_j
Originally posted by Pielover666
Must we get into this again?

I find it doubtful that anyone OTHER than zaj_c or whatever finds this thread not pointless, so ya, I don't feel like thinking, or debating, so please, just close it. Better threads have been closed before.

If you don't like it, don't post!

sasee tiin
the problem is that too many threads are shut down, so we end up with threads with 1000+ posts, which is not good.
I can see why many find this thread pointless, but just leave this thread, ignore it....

Coonskin 13
I don't hate threads that have 1000+ posts, I hate the fact that we have umpteen is snape evil and who is RAB threads. HES GOOD AND ITS REGULUS BLACK!!

sasee tiin
but this thread hasn't been done before, so it should not be shut down, people just have to ignore it....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.