Comic Book Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
I'm just curious. I live in Athens, Greece and I whenever I buy comics here, (Wolverine, X-Men, Spider-Man, etc.) it does not have "Direct Edition" written on the box thingy with the lines.

Are my comics fake?

K Von Doom
Yes

Scoobless
yup... i'm calling the police right now.... you're in big trouble buddy

Neo_Version 7
Seriously?

Dude, I can't believe it. I just bought the New Avengers flip mag with Capt. America. erm

It's seriously fake?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Seriously?

Dude, I can't believe it. I just bought the New Avengers flip mag with Capt. America. erm

It's seriously fake?

is it drawn in crayon?

HigH ScholaR
I'm just curious. I live in Athens, Greece and I whenever I buy comics here, (Wolverine, X-Men, Spider-Man, etc.) it does not have "Direct Edition" written on the box thingy with the lines.

Are my comics fake?

yep i'm reporting you right now shocking

try putting it up against the sun and see if it's see if it's glowing red
if your abducted well or you should turn lights off and buy an ultra violet light lamp and read it

Neo_Version 7
You guys have been a real help. thumb up

long pig
Direct Edition usually means you have a subscription and the comic is sent directly to your house.

Since you live in whereverthehellyoulive, you probably don't have a subscription.

HigH ScholaR
You guys have been a real help. thumb up

your welcome happy

Scoobless
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
your welcome happy

indeed big grin

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by long pig
Direct Edition usually means you have a subscription and the comic is sent directly to your house.

Since you live in whereverthehellyoulive, you probably don't have a subscription.

Oh, alright. Thanks.

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by long pig

he's lying, he's pulling wool over your eyes no expression

i can tell you the actual reason if you want shifty

Scoobless
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
he's lying, he's pulling wool over your eyes no expression

i can tell you the actual reason if you want shifty

you must not share the knowledge with the undeserving....man

Neo_Version 7
I'm deserving!

HigH ScholaR
HMMMMMMMMM prove it smile eek!

K Von Doom
You can buy 'Direct Editions' from comic book shops. I'm in Australia and most of the books I used to get from the comic shop had DIRECT EDITION but when I look at comics they sell in news-stands and supermarkets, they're not Direct Editions.

So maybe Direct Editions are the books that come straight from the US (and have US pricing), non direct editions are printed specifically for each country (with local pricing).

I'm just speculating

Neo_Version 7
Nah, man. Inside the comic it says "Printed in New York" or something.

I usually buy mine in a newstand by the way. erm

willRules
Originally posted by Scoobless
is it drawn in crayon?

laughing laughing out loud laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.