The KMC versus thread turned fiction!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spelljammer
Well, to give you a nice descriptive scenario.. I figured I'd make a fiction out of this, who knows, the other topic can serve as to impact on who wins what.. The first was resolved so here is the story..

KIDROCK VERSUS KHARMAHDOG.
It was just another normal day for KidRock, he was coming home from a party, drunken, just had sex with several beautiful women, and exhausted from all the fun and metal thrashing. As he stumbeld to his door, he noticed graffiti on it. Something that stroke a chill down his spine.
http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/images/z/za%7Dsacpl.gif
Who *hick!* raped my door?! Ahhh, I'll worry about it in the morning..
KidRock drags himself to bed, after about two days sleep then another day of tylenol.. He's sober and ready to kick some ass. Getting out his trust eagle revolver pointing it at the mirror and reciting to himself..
I'm going to kill that *****.. Suddenly, KidRock hear's snickering and could swear he saw somebody behind him pointing and taunting.
Who's there?! I promise I won't rip your ballsack off before I kill you if you show your face! Are you the liberal scum who ruined my door?! What will the neighbor's think?! KidRock paces around looking whilst the figure hides under his bed then trips him. The figure then leaps out with a loud bark, grabs the back of KidRock's head and slams it into his floor repeatedly.
KharmahDog: You're the reason Bush serves a second term! You're the reason Christianity isn't banned! You're the reason people still have thier own opinion! mad Slam after slam, KidRock is repeatedly bashed against the floor, fearing being beaten to death, he retracts, manages to grab the canine and throw him across the room, he quickly gets out his eagle revolver says something cheesy like It's time to put you to sleep.. and shoots the dog square in the head. It falls down lifeless. It just lies there. KidRock go's up to it..
KidRock: What a crazy sonofabitch, didn't he know better then to mess with a Republic-- As he says that kharmahdog opens his eyes, growls, and leaps and succesfuly bites of KidRock's nipple.
Kidrock: You bit off my nipple!
KharmahDog: Just as you bit off democracy when you got that swine into office! I can't die by bullets you moron! Or have you even PLAYED Duck Hunt?! Oh wait, you hicks go out and slaughter the real things only further purging our Earth of it's natural resources! mad
KidRock: You bit off.. my nipple! KharmahDog jumps in the air slow-motion and the angle spins around bullet time as he kicks KidRock in the jaw, then jabs him in the face, left, right, left, he's knocked out to the ground and in bullet time KharmahDog drops to the ground only to run up to KidRock and pee on him.
http://artofwar.free.fr/images_site/jeux/nes/duck%20hunt/90000000.png
And what happend to KidRock? Well, he never could get that graffiti off his door, so the public assumed he was a commie sympathzing democrat. He lost all his friends, he stopped getting invited to party's, and he eventualy killed himself with his own dessert eagle.. Then because that right-wing nut God does not approve of suicide did not think he deserved hell but wouldn't let him into heaven, he nows spends eternity in limbo roaming for a purpose alongside Allan Colmes..
Winner: KharmahDog.

Spelljammer
Okay, somebody voted! So next up..
BARDOCK VERSUS SPELLJAMMER!
Frieza was on the communicator screen giving Bardock his orders, he was to visit a planet called Earth and to invade in. But Bardock was warned that there were many heroes on that planet waiting for him. Heroes that could seriously hurt Bardock. But being one of the most toughest saiyans around, he assumed Bardock could handle it. So as his pod hits the Earth, it lands right at Spelljammer's house. Where's he's fawning over a pic of Bran-Bran.
SpellJammer: Bran-Bran I wish I could tell you how much I love you! The way you tell everyone to suck your cock.. It's so danty and beautiful! Spelljammer hugs his picture and Bardock kicks open the door and checks his power level.
http://www.saiyanultimate.com/bardock2.jpg
4?! Your house screams death and gloom and I come across a power level of ****ing 4?!?! This damn thing must be broken! UH! I wish I could harness these damn psychic visions, maybe then we wouldn't have to rely on this shotty technology Freiza gives us..
SpellJammer: Are you some kind of god?! Can you use your godlyness to make Brandy fall helplessly inlove with me?!
Bardock: Ohno, you're one of those damn horny teenagers who posts stupid pentegrams and shit and hangs out on sites complaining people are ignorant and don't know what Wicca is.. I think I'll do the world a favor by destroying you.. Bardock makes a quick ki ball and throws it but SpellJammer dodges, he's then being chased by oncoming chi missles tearing his house to shreds.
SpellJammer: JESUS, BUDDHA, SPONGEBOB, I LOVE YOU ALL! BUT SOMEBODY SAVE ME! >_<
http://www.fpmt.org/teachers/images/buddha.gif
Screw you hippy, about the only nirvanna you can perceive is some tripped out rock band! Whatever, nevermind..
http://www.zeldax.net/gallery2/albums/album01/wizzrobe.thumb.jpg
I can't die! Who will marry Bran-Bran?! Who will feel my robotic lion?!
For the sake of my love and Mr. Kitty Yum Yums, you must die!
--To be continued, ran out of room--

Spelljammer
Bardock is retrained and unable to move.
Bardock: Eh, i'm not dead.. just.. immobilized..
SpellJammer: Precisely, I don't know how to handle saiyans.. I know you idiots are tremendously powerful and I'm not even sure how much HP you have..
Bardock: HP?
SpellJammer: I'm going to need prep time before I know how to properly handle this random encounter..
Bardock: Prep time?! Random encounter?! You crazy *****! Bardock powers up and breaks free of his supernatural holding, before SpellJammer can cast another spell Bardock flies it him kicking him in the stomache ripping his body into two halves. SpellJammer looks at both halves.
SpellJammer: You managed to use psionics to dispell my magick AND have a strength score somewhere in the triple digits?!?! What are you?! T3h /33t?!1eleven1? SpellJammer's talking half falls on his face and dies. Bardock shakes his head, mutters "crazy Earthlings" and sets off to slowly take control of the planet thinking Frieza was pulling his leg.

Later Brandy comes to his house knocking on his door.
http://www.mutanthigh.com/alternatex/ultimate/dazzler.jpg
Jam babe, I came to tell you I kindof killed your ****ing robotic lion.. It was such an annoying ***** oh my Lucifer! I never want to have kids if pets are that irritating! But I wrote a song, and I begin to realize it was about you. We should go out sometime. See ya.. Dazzler walks away never even looking inside and at first wonders what the spell was but assumes Spelljammer was in the middle of making mojo for another one of his spells..
Winner: Bardock!

chilled monkey
Interesting idea.

Can I post vs stories on here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.